Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

I Need Help. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Help. (411 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help. by demigodd(m): 1:46am On Oct 28, 2020
Good day Nairalanders,
I write from the deepest part of my heart because i find it hard to even sleep nowadays. I am a secondary school teacher in a small school who is tired of teaching because i can barely save from my salary. You go through so much stress for a whole month and before the second week of the next month, your salary is finished.
I wake up every morning angry but i can't stop, because I'll hate myself more when unemployed. Pressure from family ain't helping either.
Please guys, if anyone can teach me how to make money online (I tried out some and it was just scam). How do you guys make money online?
Thank you.
Re: I Need Help. by demigodd(m): 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
Someone should please help me.
Re: I Need Help. by CanadaOrBust: 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
Re: I Need Help. by kalu61(m): 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
demigodd:
Someone should please help me.
Find threads on Upwork, Fiverr and get a skill that fits you.

If you have finance, go into small businesses like selling of Agricultural products, food etc

If you can drive, Ubar is there.

If you have a space go into animal husbandry.

I wish this can help you. Least l forget, be courageous and hopefully. I understand your situation.
Re: I Need Help. by kalu61(m): 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
You can change your school to where you get better pay
Re: I Need Help. by demigodd(m): 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
kalu61:
Find threads on Upwork, Fiverr and get a skill that fits you.

If you have finance, go into small businesses like selling of Agricultural products, food etc

If you can drive, Ubar is there.

If you have a space go into animal husbandry.

I wish this can help you. Least l forget, be courageous and hopefully. I understand your situation.

Thank you very much sir.
I'll look up threads on the fiver and upwork thing.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online Through Beta Earn Investment / ⭐ Make An Extra 30k - 50k This Month - Hop In Before It Gets Removed Again!⭐ / 4 Hard Truth About Becoming Financially Successfully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.