Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online (73514 Views)

Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone / 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead / Ritualist Rape And Dumped A Dead Lady’s Body By The Roadside In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Zeus999(m): 8:44am On Oct 28, 2020
Hmmm � � �
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by fowlyansh181(m): 8:45am On Oct 28, 2020
Benwallt:
Djswitch, you see your failed life. Shame on you for misleading gullible Nigerians just for cheap fame
just so you know, this is the same guy that created this thread goes to show the authenticity of this post, they are paid to do this rubbish
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Shadysen: 8:45am On Oct 28, 2020
Benwallt:
Djswitch, you see your failed life. Shame on you for misleading gullible Nigerians just for cheap fame
shut the Bleep up...did they wrote the DJ's name there?? supporting buhari go kill you one day.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Nollynwa1(m): 8:45am On Oct 28, 2020
Na dem.. sponsored ass licking fools on rampage to change the truth.. the fact remains that many people were killed, their bodies taken away to cover up. All these paid confusionists won't alter the truth.
The truth will always prevail!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Yomit71(m): 8:45am On Oct 28, 2020
misano:

DJ Switch is more popular than ur entire family put together...

She is a fantastic DJ with a good reputation but unfortunately she has become your biggest nightmare right now.
when your family is of no relevance in the first place.
As for me, I only know of DJ khaled, DJ cuppy, DJ Exclusive.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by jobhunter11: 8:46am On Oct 28, 2020
the enemy withing is far more dangerous and effective than the enemy in the opposition.....shame on you

Benwallt:
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Obierika(m): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2020
Wahala90:
Story. People died in that military brutality. Don't try to confuse anybody. We know the truth.

Oya post the pics of the 78 people who allegedly died!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Sarmiz24(m): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2020
I sense some kind foul play from the government, who else notice that all this people claming they are not dead on social media we no dey actually see their face? Na only post dem Dey post which anyone with access to thier account can do considering if the government has bribed thier families or threaten them... none of dem has done a video or live video to disclaim thier fake death as government would have us believe... well I stand to be corrected but I just have the feeling something ain’t right here cuz someone who was RIP and is still alive would definitely wanna do a video showing they are alive not just a post and expect to believe that person is alive after all Micheal Jackson was still active on social media months after his death so Bleep all this Government tricks they trying to play us lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by SexytorresE(f): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2020
U seems to lost one thing upstairs..: cos sense is far from and it’s abnormal .
Benwallt:
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by dalass(f): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2020
Commentor:
And they went to town burning their own means of transport, the banks they run business with, looting shops and private businesses with impunity.

Even cavemen would do better.

Effects of free booze and weed! undecided

The government is suffering being stranded with high costs of transportation now?

They don't have sense at all
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by OTayobami(m): 8:47am On Oct 28, 2020
This one go be her ex boyfriend work

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by femiolorun(m): 8:47am On Oct 28, 2020
I was told , the government will go to every length to make sure they organise people to come out and start saying such story , before I believe you pls do a video of yourself and let see compare to the pix you show us. Lie lie people

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Wahala90: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2020
Obierika:

Oya post the pics if the 78 people who allegedly died!

I said people, not 78.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by SexytorresE(f): 8:48am On Oct 28, 2020
All this while u never came out to cryout until now ? My mind is telling me she was the person behind the handle just for her to trend she faked her death . Bitch !
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Lastmankc(m): 8:48am On Oct 28, 2020
Benwallt:
Do you see why enough oxygen is required at birth? Cow

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by emmyN(m): 8:49am On Oct 28, 2020
Benwallt:
You are the chairman of the gullible Nigerians I mentioned in my post. 2 - 78 = 76. Where are the remaining 76? Go n sit down n choke on the lollypop DJScrap bought for you. You n your kinds are the reason we don't have peace in the world. Sentiments have obliterated your world n commonsense has become an unassailable barrier to the urchin n hooligan you have grown to be.

You and your ilks were the ones that came up with the number 78, so the joke is on you. In this age of internet were credible information can be easily obtained online, I can't believe you are so ignorant. Or maybe you are not but deliberately choose to promote falsehood.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Adunaanuoluwa(f): 8:50am On Oct 28, 2020
Benwallt:

Online paid hoodlum
Mtchewwwwww
Miscreant!
Scallywag!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by sapientia(m): 8:50am On Oct 28, 2020
I never saw this picture in endsars.

Who released it first?

Facebook?

Mitchewww
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by anochuko01(m): 8:52am On Oct 28, 2020
Kdon2:

Ofo! You lack sense... Governor sanwo olu confirmed two death from the shooting already in hisl broadcast. He even went to visit victims. Everyone can not be unfortunate like you!

this matter is one of the mind and heart. emotions and logic.

i ve been following the story and i assume what happened was that during the shootings, the so called top official who came to stop them also asked for the injured to be taken to the hospital. so i guess that was where the protesters thought they were carrying the dead bodies away.
there are only two confirmed deaths with tens injured.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 28, 2020
Benwallt:
Shame on the FG for calling the army on peaceful protesters and then denying it, then sending fashola to make a fool of himself after the gov first denied then admitted that the army really killed. Big shame!!!
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by SexytorresE(f): 8:53am On Oct 28, 2020
I’m even seeing it for the first time .
Ennyhorlar:
This wasn’t trended on any social media, this was posted on Facebook.

And only few people take Facebook posts serious
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by hamtabfawaz(m): 8:54am On Oct 28, 2020
[s]
AlhajiNatty:
Tarnish which image?
These days, everyone is claiming their image wants to be tarnished, even those whose image is nothing to write home about.
[/s]

With All due Respect Mr.

AnyOne Can claim to protect their Respectable image as long as they are human, You don't need to be a Celebrity for your Image to be Tarnished, As long as you Don't look down on yourself, You are anything you think you are.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Cuntface: 8:54am On Oct 28, 2020
Benwallt:

Keep attracting curse to not just yourself, but your generations
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Incognito403: 8:56am On Oct 28, 2020
Kdon2:

Ofo! You lack sense... Governor sanwo olu confirmed two death from the shooting already in hisl broadcast. He even went to visit victims. Everyone can not be unfortunate like you!

He said they were blunt injuries. Stop spreading lies.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by tamdun: 8:56am On Oct 28, 2020
NaijaCr7:
The intelligent ones will understand that all this news are paid effort by our devilish Government to cover up their evil deed.

Evil Government: hello influencer, we have a brown envelope for you, all we need you to do is pick any random picture and put a message that the person died at the lekki toll gate, ensure you share the message so that when the person sees it he/she will spread message that he/she is not dead o...when she refute the claim you will ensure you post on different platforms as well. You understand na.

Influencer: is that all sir...no problem i will do just that....make the envelope content plenty o.

#SaynotoEvilleaders #EndOldTryrants
Why don't u counter the govt with your own facts, if the army truly carried those dead bodies away, what about their family? Am sure they must have realised that their children are missing by now
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by damola3030: 8:57am On Oct 28, 2020
grin this Nigeria for you
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by bizowner: 9:02am On Oct 28, 2020
AlhajiNatty:
Tarnish which image?
These days, everyone is claiming their image wants to be tarnished, even those whose image is nothing to write home about.
. Submit your image to be used
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Unik3030: 9:02am On Oct 28, 2020
mayniaa can u see your life now
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:03am On Oct 28, 2020
Ok the truth is comin out small small
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by faceland: 9:03am On Oct 28, 2020
NaijaCr7:
The intelligent ones will understand that all this news are paid effort by our devilish Government to cover up their evil deed.

Evil Government: hello influencer, we have a brown envelope for you, all we need you to do is pick any random picture and put a message that the person died at the lekki toll gate, ensure you share the message so that when the person sees it he/she will spread message that he/she is not dead o...when she refute the claim you will ensure you post on different platforms as well. You understand na.

Influencer: is that all sir...no problem i will do just that....make the envelope content plenty o.

#SaynotoEvilleaders #EndOldTryrants

It is Sahara Reporters that brainwashed you guy with social media.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by martineverest(m): 9:04am On Oct 28, 2020
Ennyhorlar:
This wasn’t trended on any social media, this was posted on Facebook.

And only few people take Facebook posts serious
exactly
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by authority2006(m): 9:04am On Oct 28, 2020
Kdon2:

Some of you are still on this audio massacre?
BTW: stop all these useless insults

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car / Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.