Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online (73518 Views)

Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone / 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead / Ritualist Rape And Dumped A Dead Lady’s Body By The Roadside In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Didi2d(m): 11:25am On Oct 28, 2020
excomarow:

Mr DJ Switch fan... She is popular in your locality i fvcking don't know her n i fvcking dont wanna know. I guess u guys are happy how u misled Nigerians into this mess. Am not in support of the shoting but wrong info about the causualities the olosho gave. Look b4 u leap ode

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by samorobo: 11:39am On Oct 28, 2020
Benwallt:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/lekki-shooting-im-not-dead-lady-cries-out-after-seeing-her-alleged-rip-picture-on-social-media/amp/

Anyone with a working brain can easily know this whole thing was set up by the govt..the can simply just pay some social media fool to peddle fake news about the girls death...And the bi*tch in question will equally be paid to come out and debunk the news...and voila everyones goes home happy while the rest of the gullible masses fall for their grade 2 trick...
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Omezif(m): 11:41am On Oct 28, 2020
Social media causes some of things beyond control.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by sweetgala(m): 11:42am On Oct 28, 2020
Kdon2:

Ofo! You lack sense... Governor sanwo olu confirmed two death from the shooting already in hisl broadcast. He even went to visit victims. Everyone can not be unfortunate like you!

Two dead as opposed to DJ switch claim she carried 11 dead bodies to army. I like many was angered at the audacity of the army to stall a protest in such a brazen manner but for individuals who are seeking clout to go out there and make such outlandish claims of over 50 people dead. I heard 78 at some stage the morning after the shooting.

Such action is nothing less than incitement and Lagos SG has a duty to charge some individuals for incitement and use of social media to dispell fake news. What is the purpose of the stupid social media bill otherwise.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by sweetrace(f): 11:48am On Oct 28, 2020
misano:

We have passed this part of the story already. Sanwo-olu said at least 2 died & the army have confirmed the attack.

Rumors will always fly. But can't discredit fact.

DJ Switch must be ur worse nightmare....

The army said they killed NOBODY at Lekki. The post is still on Nairaland.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Businessicon: 11:49am On Oct 28, 2020
Benwallt:
Djswitch, you see your failed life. Shame on you for misleading gullible Nigerians just for cheap fame
Na big fool you be oh, them dey photoshop LIVE video
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 28, 2020
Lucyspa:

God bless you. I never saw this news and am very active on Instagram and twitter. Even the corper guy, i never saw that post on Twitter.
The government is doing everything possible to Discredit the Endsars protest
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by fuke(m): 11:57am On Oct 28, 2020
misano:

DJ Switch is more popular than ur entire family put together...

She is a fantastic DJ with a good reputation but unfortunately she has become your biggest nightmare right now.

She is not popular, but notorious.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by SaintBeehot(m): 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Bonjovi13:

Okay for all of you that use your brain critically atleast most of the time, lemme ask you a question.

If you wanted to discredit a true narrative on social media what would be the most effective means of doing it?

Well the answer is so devious and brilliant.No wonder it works.

You sprinkle in information that supports the narrative but you know would not bear scrutiny. Information that would later be discredited or turn out to be lies.

The objective is to make people doubt or disbelieve the other true facts that support the narrative. When people begin to fact check the fake news and figure out that they are lies they begin to question the other information that supports the narrative.

For example I was personally in severe pains when news filtered in about the shooting in lekki toll gate. I watched DJswitch's live on the gram and it floored me. Then we began to see several pictures of folks who were said to have been shot and killed at the Lekki toll gate. I was sad for a couple of days and joined everyone calling for justice.
Now days later most of those posts were discredited by actual proof that some of those who were said to have been killed were indeed alive.
Damn!! My emotions went from disbelief to disappointment to anger. Why would anyone think to lie to us about people dying at Lekkigate.
I was furious and I shut down any narrative that supported the killings at lekki gate.
On whatsapp,Twitter and Instagram I questioned every posts that supported that argument. My reaction was based off of the "fact" that I had seen facts discrediting the earlier posts. I actually saw videos of both guys that were said to have been killed comeout to deny it. The guy who was wrapped with the flag was later discovered to have been killed in his house.His brother posted a refutal. The two guys and a girl was killed in an accident. So for me there was reason to believe that no one died at Lekkigate.

Until I started seeing the videos posted by different people there and the narrative from people other than DJ switch corresponded on almost all counts.

It was then I knew that there was a delibrate attempt by people who were savvy in spinning narratives in the social media to discredit the narrative.

The recent one was the woman in London who was filmed saying her son was the one killed in Lekkigate. I was a bit worried because the woman did not display the emotions of a mother who had lost a child.

It wasn't long before her story was refuted. Now imagine how people who believed her would have felt.
What could be the reason for a woman to claim a dead son?
They got away with it and made lots of people unbelievers of the death of alot of innocent young Nigerians who wanted a better Nigeria and they paid the supreme sacrifice for their country.
The attempt to deny the deaths of these gallant citizens is on and the people who stand to gain from this have the means and the capacity to create doubt and they are still out there mixing fake news with the truth.
People use your head.Reason am well!!!

you're sitting on the fence.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
Benwallt:
Djswitch, you see your failed life. Shame on you for misleading gullible Nigerians just for cheap fame

You are a misguided element, see your psychiatrist asap
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by edoairways: 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
seunmsg:

So, how many people actually died? Was there really a massacre? Why did the protesters come up with fake dead bodies to flame up emotions?
They are not fake dead bodies. Don't let those government personnel deceive you

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by choice92(f): 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
We want videos not texts!! Alongside the circulating news of your supposed death . As it is now , anyone can come up to say anything, back it up with a video, showing the world the circulated media announcement of your alleged death.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by adanny01(m): 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
Kdon2:

Ofo! You lack sense... Governor sanwo olu confirmed two death from the shooting already in hisl broadcast. He even went to visit victims. Everyone can not be unfortunate like you!

And non of the two died from gunshot wounds.

See your life!
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Exodora: 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
All of them that have been posting people's obituary here and there on lekki's incidents when actually it didn't happen are no different from this present government.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by ibuildstuff(m): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
Benwallt:
How does this concern dj switch
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by academySteps(m): 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
[/s]
AlhajiNatty:
Tarnish which image?
These days, everyone is claiming their image wants to be tarnished, even those whose image is nothing to write home about.
off point
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by academySteps(m): 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
Benwallt:
To the disoriented yoot, popularity is ok with giving false information n he must believe it. I am sure if DJSwitch tells him that his mother adopted him he would believe her because of the popularity. So unfortunate
if you watch closely its the opposition party against this present government using this opportunity to campaign for next election by putting blame in every little thing happening now

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Miracle2020: 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
babatunji36117:
:DJ Switch is more popular than ur entire family put together...She is a fantastic DJ with a good reputation but unfortunately she has become your biggest nightmare right now. So?
mumu ode.
Giving fake news is now good reputation in your village abi.
She came to Lagos with a polythene bag, now she have Gucci bag. Instead of her to appreciate the state, her mission is to burn down the state that made who she is.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by academySteps(m): 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
misano:

Kiss D truth. DJ Switch is more relevant than ur entire family. Just Google ur name & Google her name & then U know who is more relevant. Have fun....
koshi lo jare
what are you saying
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by academySteps(m): 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
newharddrives:
Which pple dey do all this death wishing
omo na people wey dy find fault on the present government by all means.. I know say this news go dy pain them
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by IMAMofWAR: 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
Benwallt:
shut up. there is no way these thing will happen in a lawless country like naija without people dying. let federal govt come out and say everybody that lost a family member in lekki shooting should come out and see if the numbers will not exceed 10
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by misano(m): 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
academySteps:

koshi lo jare
what are you saying

Trash
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by misano(m): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
excomarow:

Mr DJ Switch fan... She is popular in your locality i fvcking don't know her n i fvcking dont wanna know. I guess u guys are happy how u misled Nigerians into this mess. Am not in support of the shoting but wrong info about the causualities the olosho gave. Look b4 u leap ode

How many DJs do U know... Get out joor
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by greatiyk4u(m): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
misano:

Kiss D truth. DJ Switch is more relevant than ur entire family. Just Google ur name & Google her name & then U know who is more relevant. Have fun....

This is the kind of mindset that has kept Nigeria stagnated
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by misano(m): 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
greatiyk4u:

This is the kind of mindset that has kept Nigeria stagnated

I made that statement wen someone questioned her popularity. If U don't understand just f*uk out.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by 2by40ft: 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
misano:

Just like ur bro & sis that will die soon. Ok
Whoever joined that nonsense even na ur paren
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by texazzpete(m): 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
excomarow:

Nobody misled anyone into this mess. You’re gullible. Was the money spent on educating you a wasted effort?

Up until now, not a single person can provide proof that hyperbolic claims on social media led to violence and looting.

You people are traitors.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by lukency(m): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
Eebee like say there is another side to this Lekki brouholala.............
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by excomarow(m): 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
misano:

How many DJs do U know... Get out joor
I dont need to know any DiskJocker. You can go to hell with your DJ Swith go fvck yourself
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by excomarow(m): 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
texazzpete:

Nobody misled anyone into this mess. You’re gullible. Was the money spent on educating you a wasted effort?

Up until now, not a single person can provide proof that hyperbolic claims on social media led to violence and looting.

You people are traitors.
I blame your dad for not using condom, if not garbage like you wont be here talking trash.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by OmoEpe(m): 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
misano:

Your self worth is determined by Google? So sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car / Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape / Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.