Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online (73517 Views)

Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone / 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead / Ritualist Rape And Dumped A Dead Lady’s Body By The Roadside In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by OmoEpe(m): 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
Segzy19:
Sponsored idiot!
How come we didn't see her picture online when it was used.

We are dealing with people who won't stop at anything to prove that no one died at Lekki shooting.

Remember, they first said no one died
Later, it became one person died
Then, they later said two people died...

0-2=--2
2-78=-76

Who then is the greater liar?
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by misano(m): 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
OmoEpe:

Your self worth is determined by Google? So sad

U too mumu... Is dat my point...
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by misano(m): 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
excomarow:

I dont need to know any DiskJocker. You can go to hell with your DJ Swith go fvck yourself

Who wan no U? Get lost fuul
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by mbhs139(m): 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
Kdon2:

Ofo! You lack sense... Governor sanwo olu confirmed two death from the shooting already in hisl broadcast. He even went to visit victims. Everyone can not be unfortunate like you!

So, 2 death is a massacre?

Olodo full this huna country, no ne small
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by OmoEpe(m): 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
chocboi78:
so two lives doesn't mean anything to you?? Thought u said there was no attack and that military only fired up in the sky.
You should also note that fatality rate re not always reported in full to avoid panic...
A friend of mine disappeared in that toll gate and is yet to be found

Everybody's friends, cousins, colleagues and extended family disappeared from lekki.

Unfortunately none have names or families when BBC reporter came to Nigeria to get their identities

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by texazzpete(m): 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
excomarow:

I blame your dad for not using condom, if not garbage like you wont be here talking trash.

Is that your best insult, worm? That’s so painfully generic. Try harder next time.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by itu404(m): 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
DJ switch or whatever her actual name is is living the figment of her evil imagination like it is real she forgot this is the age of technology soon all will be revealed.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by itu404(m): 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
Kdon2:

Ofo! You lack sense... Governor sanwo olu confirmed two death from the shooting already in hisl broadcast. He even went to visit victims. Everyone can not be unfortunate like you!
Two died does not mean they were shot could also be stampede, not the massacre you all are claiming... like you have another nation to call home...
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by itu404(m): 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
AlhajiNatty:
Tarnish which image?
These days, everyone is claiming their image wants to be tarnished, even those whose image is nothing to write home about.
Is that all you can say maybe you should be buried inside a coffee just to drive home your fake massacre story... no go look for work. foolish people everywhere... vulgar and callous reply na him cause you suffer
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by itu404(m): 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
misano:

DJ Switch is more popular than ur entire family put together...

She is a fantastic DJ with a good reputation but unfortunately she has become your biggest nightmare right now.
Proverbs 19:29 Judgments are prepared for scorners, and stripes for the back of fools. you deserve koboko atleast she is getting her fane i be no know her...
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by itu404(m): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
Benwallt:
You are the chairman of the gullible Nigerians I mentioned in my post. 2 - 78 = 76. Where are the remaining 76? Go n sit down n choke on the lollypop DJScrap bought for you. You n your kinds are the reason we don't have peace in the world. Sentiments have obliterated your world n commonsense has become an unassailable barrier to the urchin n hooligan you have grown to be.

God bless u.. no mind them fools everywhere...He thinks all have time for Ds.J his mates are in school he has the time to know lowlife DJs. wasting his life soon he will take to drugs and blame it on his father's wife. Where are the 78?
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by itu404(m): 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
misano:

Kiss D truth. DJ Switch is more relevant than ur entire family. Just Google ur name & Google her name & then U know who is more relevant. Have fun....
lie you google Evan the billionaire kidnapper abi please go back to class..
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by gloriana(f): 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
dukeprince50:
CAPSLOCKED this is what I was talking about, with all these things, its hard to believe anyone died.
you would rather believe those old liars that have succeeded in destroying d future of Nigeria n Nigerians. Its a shame
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by misano(m): 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
itu404:

Proverbs 19:29 Judgments are prepared for scorners, and stripes for the back of fools. you deserve koboko atleast she is getting her fane i be no know her...

Then U are obviously "outdated". Did U follow D last BBNaija? If U did then U will know who DJ Switch is.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by misano(m): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
itu404:

lie you google Evan the billionaire kidnapper abi please go back to class..

What are U saying? Shift one side first let me see something....
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by misano(m): 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
itu404:

God bless u.. no mind them fools everywhere...He thinks all have time for Ds.J his mates are in school he has the time to know lowlife DJs. wasting his life soon he will take to drugs and blame it on his father's wife. Where are the 78?

I am a graduate of UNIBEN & I own a business U know very well. U might have used my business (app) on ur phone or someones phone. I am that big. Were I stand U can't even go close. Yes U are that small.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Fearlez: 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
misano:

DJ Switch is more popular than ur entire family put together...

She is a fantastic DJ with a good reputation but unfortunately she has become your biggest nightmare right now.
I don't support what the dude you quoted said but what's popularity got to do with anything?
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by itu404(m): 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

Your dementia president buhari not dj switch ordered the shooting, the governor has confirmed records of deaths

I guess you are a paid online hoodlum

Show me the pool of blood of the called massacre and stop deluding yourself. ...do you know how many Nigerians have come out to debunk their death? In a saner clime DJ switch should wrath of the law.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by GreatResearcher: 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
bluefilm:

No.

It lasted because most of those protesters are students who are at home because of the ASUU strike.
U right.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by misano(m): 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
Fearlez:
I don't support what the dude you quoted said but what's popularity got to do with anything?

He said DJ Switch lied to gain popularity.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Fearlez: 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
misano:

He said DJ Switch lied to gain popularity.
okay.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by misano(m): 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
itu404:

Show me the pool of blood of the called massacre and stop deluding yourself. ...do you know how many Nigerians have come out to debunk their death? In a saner clime DJ switch should wrath of the law.

So U think DJ Switch put those pics online & was so stupid enough not to know that those people she claimed died are all existing. Miscrant put it there because they know the people in the picture will come & debunk the entire thing making the whole crime confusing. DJ Switch does not even know the people that died personally talk more of publishing their pics. The case is with D panel, lets drop it here & see what D panel's conclusion will be.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by IamSalt: 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
Benwallt:
You are the chairman of the gullible Nigerians I mentioned in my post. 2 - 78 = 76. Where are the remaining 76? Go n sit down n choke on the lollypop DJScrap bought for you. You n your kinds are the reason we don't have peace in the world. Sentiments have obliterated your world n commonsense has become an unassailable barrier to the urchin n hooligan you have grown to be.

2-78 is actually -76
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Basher8583: 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hambivert:
sparogatively, that's how Buhari and his people are also crying out that he is not dead, but the majority believe he is tongue

P.S : Live a life where people would want you alive than dead!

Buhari cannot please everyone. Its only the classic 5% that wish him dead. With that no one cares
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Kdon2: 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
itu404:

Two died does not mean they were shot could also be stampede, not the massacre you all are claiming... like you have another nation to call home...

You are concienseless. The people that were treated for gunshots and had bullets extracted from their body are also from stampede! I wonder what kind of beast Nigeria is turning people to!
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Kdon2: 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=mbhs139 post=95432369]

So, 2 death is a massacre?

Olodo full this huna country, no ne small[/quote

Your problem is massacre not death. May you experience what befall those peaceful protesters at lekki toll gate. Amen
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by chocboi78(m): 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
OmoEpe:

Everybody's friends, cousins, colleagues and extended family disappeared from lekki.

Unfortunately none have names or families when BBC reporter came to Nigeria to get their identities
so make I from abj give BBC name for lagos? Mtchew
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Senatorbng(m): 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lekki massacre up and down, one week has passed, nobody has been able to come up with names and pictures of the massacred. Does it mean they didn't have families, friends and loved ones? Lies and social media sensationalism every where.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by excessmon(m): 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
78-2 gives u what?
Ozuo
Kdon2:

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by uchwar1: 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
misano:

We have passed this part of the story already. Sanwo-olu said at least 2 died & the army have confirmed the attack.

Rumors will always fly. But can't discredit fact.

DJ Switch must be ur worse nightmare....
I thought they said 70 died as it was termed massacre. The propaganda really worked sha
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by misano(m): 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
uchwar1:
I thought they said 70 died as it was termed massacre. The propaganda really worked sha

Who is "they" go get ur facts right abeg. Don't quote me talking nonsense
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Kdon2: 11:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
excessmon:
78-2 gives u what?
Ozuo

You need your branch n evaluated. If soldier shot your mother and your sister dead how many will that be! Akamu brain!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car / Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.