Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) (58423 Views)

Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) / Dino Melaye Vs Amaechi At The Osasu Show Symposium (Photos) / "Sit Down!": Amaechi Embarrassed At Osasu Show Symposium. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) by ecomalchemist(m): 7:51am On Oct 28, 2020
Damn, the daughter is beautiful but igbenidion sef na Edo bullion van.

If you see the properties wey this man get for southy and UK...e go comfortably train Nigerian youths and start up businesses for them.

Do you know over 20 million people are suffering from high blood pressure across Nigeria & most of them aren't even aware.

According to research, this number is calculated as 30.7% among men and 25.2% among women.

Get a fit pro smartwatch today to check your heart rate, blood and oxygen pressure in a cost effective way.

Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) by Lanretoye(m): 7:56am On Oct 28, 2020
if you have never seen him smile like this before then he is a sadist.so even when he won governorship election he didn’t smile,nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) by XVIDEOSMOD: 7:56am On Oct 28, 2020
Mokason288:

You look very familiar

Na Emilia sister

1 Like

Re: Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) by Jotrade: 7:58am On Oct 28, 2020
This the most useless and stupid criminal that call himself govt Edo state has ever produce.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) by obami007(m): 8:05am On Oct 28, 2020
toprealman:

Yet to see a lady with far purse called out for being bad.....

I don’t know what you are talking about but I was referring to her looks
Re: Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) by Lastmankc(m): 8:17am On Oct 28, 2020
Edo with ugly leaders

1 Like

Re: Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) by Iceberg3: 8:17am On Oct 28, 2020
Asabe4:
I actually forget this man was a governor in my state grin

Woyiehena.....

A s a b e......ummm where are you from in Edo state?
Re: Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) by toprealman: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2020
obami007:

I don’t know what you are talking about but I was referring to her looks
I don't expect you to know.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) by Bluntemperor: 8:27am On Oct 28, 2020
LUGBE:
Good

While I love this lady determination to succeed but her father political gambit is too terrible to swallow.
Niger-Delta People are no longer smiling!
Let us ask Mr Asari-Dokubo about his University in Benin-Republic too.
But why do Politicians do all these,even outside the shore of Nigeria? Something is definitely wrong with us!
Re: Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) by Lipscomb(m): 8:31am On Oct 28, 2020
undecided
Mokason288:

You look very familiar
Re: Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) by akinloye19995: 8:38am On Oct 28, 2020
I thought she was his sister......she took her mum's look.thieves

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 8:41am On Oct 28, 2020
ignis:
Peaceful Protesters, are you thinking what I am thinking ?

Re: Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) by Dreyton36: 8:45am On Oct 28, 2020
Asabe4:

Where in Edo state are you from?
Re: Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) by Ademoore07(m): 8:54am On Oct 28, 2020
Judolisco:
u Wan collect digits arbi
Lmao
Re: Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) by DeRay98(m): 9:06am On Oct 28, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
This was PDP's product in Edo state for eight years. The same PDP they've brought back.

It's not about the party but about the person in the candidacy.
Edo voted Obaseki and not because of the party after all, no independent candidates.
When he's done Edo people will review and decide who next.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) by chriscrosss(m): 9:09am On Oct 28, 2020
After all the money stolen, the man is moving freely...abeg joor, govt money sweet..steal and nothing go happen..
Re: Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) by chapwiz(m): 9:19am On Oct 28, 2020
Is this not same Osasu that threaten to sue someone because they call her father ex-convict. Come to think of it Mr Lucky is ex-convict and part of the looted fund was use to train Osasu in abroad school that make her who she is today so...
Re: Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) by blowjohn(m): 9:30am On Oct 28, 2020
This one is doing something more relevant than dj cuppy.
And I dont remember seeing or hearing her showing off like dj cuppy.
By the way I like dj cuppy and her positive vibes.
I just feel she's just lazy and doesnt want the stress of life and so avoids challenges.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) by mcquin(m): 9:37am On Oct 28, 2020
Asabe4:
Yoi in Benin? What office is this? Morning!
Re: Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) by raphy(m): 9:41am On Oct 28, 2020
so na Edo ppl money full his stomach like that.
even his daughter is full with wonderment.
make i waka joor. I need to make money well legit way.
Re: Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) by alshalz(m): 10:08am On Oct 28, 2020
IamWonderful:
So how is that relevant to national development or ending bad government
employment bro, don't hate
Re: Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:08am On Oct 28, 2020
Asabe4:

yes

a complete criminal

1 Like

Re: Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) by obami007(m): 10:20am On Oct 28, 2020
toprealman:

I don't expect you to know.

Okay then

Rest
Re: Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) by Franktom247(m): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2020
Na this ugly man born osasu my GOD
Re: Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) by Okoroawusa: 10:28am On Oct 28, 2020
I am just wondering if this was Tinubu and his daughter... how will this thread look like?
Re: Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) by LikeAking: 10:39am On Oct 28, 2020
Its only a poor man thats an enemy to his kids.

Poverty mentality is a disater.

See as the rich and their kids dey coordinate,you hardly see this in poor family.

Poor man children hate him and he hates them in return.

Poverty die

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) by ajl: 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
Daughter of a looter who looted public funds. People no get shame. I guess Nigerians love their oppressors, so they can come out to display what they have achieved thanks to your common wealth. At least the daughter was/is a beneficiary of her father's theft of public funds. God know how much her father kept in a bank account in her name. This man was in court for several years in corruption cases. But this is Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) / List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee / Aliko Dangote Visits President-Elect, Bola Tinubu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.