Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,993 members, 7,799,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! (1647 Views)

Stop The Blackmail, Ndigbo Dont Really Want Biafra / Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari / DSS And Miyetti Allah Is Behind The Unknown Gunmen Do Not Be Decieve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2020
NairaHercules:

Look at this funny man using word of mouth as proof and evidence of yerrowbas being educated. Your media propagandas don't work anymore. We have already been enlightened by WAEC and JAMB. tongue

lolzzz see this goat media propangada the two site above are owned by an Ibo man not even a Yoruba
Yoruba has the highest( in number) of professors in Nigeria mind not only in Nigeria even here in UK there are thousands of Yoruba professors
even one of our professor won Nobel laureate tell me what your tribe has achieved academic wise.
even your level illiteracy is glaring for all of us to see using media propangada as an excuse for your failures ??
or jamb and WAEC as an impetus for your great academic feat
balderdash!!!
Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by thatsleepboy1: 10:50am On Oct 28, 2020
NairaHercules:

Look at this funny man using word of mouth as proof and evidence of yerrowbas being educated. Your media propagandas don't work anymore. We have already been enlightened by WAEC and JAMB. tongue

yoruba is the most educated tribe in Nigeria and west africa as a whole. Don't be deceived abeg
Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by NairaHercules(m): 10:55am On Oct 28, 2020
smartsmith0907:

lolzzz see this goat media propangada the two site above are owned by an Ibo man not even a Yoruba
Yoruba has the highest( in number) of professors in Nigeria mind not only in Nigeria even here in UK there are thousands of Yoruba professors
even one of our professor won Nobel laureate tell me what your tribe has achieved academic wise.
even your level illiteracy is glaring for all of us to see using media propangada as an excuse for your failures ??
balderdash!!!

Oga, Why are you boasting about individual achievements.

Why should I care if the sites are owned by an igbo man? We igbos have been lied to for way too long. We igbos have been made to believe that you yerrowbas are the smartest ethnic group.

The smartest black man in the world is an igbo man.

Ethnic group is a strong predictor of your exam performance.

We Igbos also have the most patents.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by NairaHercules(m): 10:56am On Oct 28, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

yoruba is the most educated tribe in Nigeria and west africa as a whole. Don't be deceived abeg

undecided lipsrsealed

Ok

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by Nicoswit(m): 10:56am On Oct 28, 2020
modsfucker:

Yen yen yen... Go and visit Asari Dokubo's page also
Most Nigerians on asiri's page are ignorant and shalow thinkers...no Nigerian should be on his page and hating each other after what he did to the so called people he was leading and Nigeria
Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by Dede1(m): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

This is one of the funniest junks I have read on this forum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by NairaHercules(m): 11:09am On Oct 28, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:11am On Oct 28, 2020
Igbos una no dey tire? Everytime hate hate hate.. na only una dey Nigeria
Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:12am On Oct 28, 2020
NairaHercules:

Oga, Why are you boasting about individual achievements. The smartest black man in the world is an igbo man lol. Ethnic group is a strong predictor of your exam performance.

Why should I care if the sites are owned by an igbo man? We igbos have been lied to for way too long. We igbos have been made to believe that you yerrowbas are the smartest ethnic group.

lmao which smartest black man? And patent of what? Drugs? grin grin grin
Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by Chimaraymond455: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2020
this minorities hate wa zo bia with passion, some of them will claim to be Igbo to attack the yorubas too. on social media especially on nairaland,

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by NairaHercules(m): 11:14am On Oct 28, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
Igbos una no dey tire? Everytime hate hate hate.. na only una dey Nigeria

I hate yerrowbas because they hate me. Newton's third law.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:22am On Oct 28, 2020
NairaHercules:

I hate yerrowbas because they hate me. Newton's third law.
you are inconsequential to us
Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by NairaHercules(m): 11:26am On Oct 28, 2020
smartsmith0907:

balderdash!!!

cool

https://listovative.com/top-12-people-highest-iq-world/

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 28, 2020
NairaHercules:

I prefer hausas to yorubas.

We all know you're aboki hausa so fuvk off
Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by NairaHercules(m): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2020
Skynet45:

Believe what you want to believe.

Proud Abagana boy cool

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 28, 2020
NairaHercules:

Oga, Why are you boasting about individual achievements. The smartest black man in the world is an igbo man lol. Ethnic group is a strong predictor of your exam performance.

SMH
where are you getting this rubbish infos I guess from Radio Biafra lolzzz
Ibo tribe is a minority tribe.
Yoruba is not only based in south west Nigeria they're part of the world like brazil, Egypt,ghana,Burkina Faso,Togo,Venezuela,saint Lucia,Trinidad and Tobago,Grenada these are places that speak pure Yoruba in the world
even here in Nigeria we dominate some part of the east like Benin...Benin is ancestrally traced to IFE one of the children oduduwa was based in the area known today as Benin Yoruba has been dominating even before you so called Igbo start rising we are one of the blessed and wealthiest tribe in the world.
and as the descendant of oduduwa we are culturally rich and one of the earliest tribe in the world.
when it comes to individual achievement no tribe can match with our in the world and when it comes to the international scene lemme burst Yoruba is even recognize than the whole of Nigeria.
we are not your mate and no tribe can match with us In Nigeria thats the fact.
Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by NairaHercules(m): 11:41am On Oct 28, 2020
smartsmith0907:

[s]SMH
where are you getting this rubbish infos I guess from Radio Biafra lolzzz
Ibo tribe is a minority tribe.
Yoruba is not only based in south west Nigeria they're part of the world like brazil, Egypt,ghana,Burkina Faso,Togo,Venezuela,saint Lucia,Trinidad and Tobago,Grenada these are places that speak pure Yoruba in the world
even here in Nigeria we dominate some part of the east like Benin...Benin is ancestrally traced to IFE one of the children oduduwa was based in the area known today as Benin Yoruba has been dominating even before you so called Igbo start rising we are one of the blessed and wealthiest tribe in the world.
and as the descendant of oduduwa we are culturally rich and one of the earliest tribe in the world.
when it comes to individual achievement no tribe can match with our in the world and when it comes to the international scene lemme burst Yoruba is even recognize than the whole of Nigeria.
we are not your mate and no tribe can match with us In Nigeria thats the fact.[/s]

Lying and deception is the only yerrowba culture and tradition grin

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 28, 2020
NairaHercules:

Believe what you want to believe.

Proud Abagana boy cool

Sorry aboki illiterates we know your type

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
NairaHercules:

Lying and deception is the only yerrowba culture and tradition grin

lolzzz.
lies
you must be suprised and wowed with the feat Yoruba has achieved but these are the truth the relationship between the Yoruba and other tribe will always be the relationship between father and son you can't match us and can never match us so be careful.
Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by NairaHercules(m): 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
smartsmith0907:

lolzzz.
lies
you must be suprised and wowed with the feat Yoruba has achieved but these are the truth the relationship between the Yoruba and other tribe will always be the relationship between father and son you can't match us and can never match us so be careful.

Ok mr man from the irrelevant tribe.

The only think yerrowbas where relevant for was their intelligence, but WAEC and JAMB have disproven your lies.

You inconsequential people should go back to Central Africa Republic where you came from. angry

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by GallantDuke(m): 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
I grew up in the SW and I must say that the Yorubas does not hate the Igbos
Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
NairaHercules:

Ok mr man from the irrelevant tribe.

The only think yerrowbas where relevant for was their intelligence, but WAEC and JAMB have disproven your lies.

You inconsequential people should go back to Central Africa Republic where you came from. angry

how has WAEC and jamb proven am lying lolzzzz
Yoruba from CAR
this is dumbest thing have ever heard in my entire life or you guys should leave this land coz it belong to us.... all the tribes are ancestrally linked to Yoruba this is not fallacy but the fact am an history student at a very advanced level so i know what am saying.
Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by gaetano: 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
Alot of the tribalistic comments here are made by one person. One person will have 6 different account across tribes and they create topics to pit the Igbos against the yorubas. Na the divide and rule technique

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by NairaHercules(m): 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
smartsmith0907:

how has WAEC and jamb proven am lying lolzzzz
Yoruba from CAR
this is dumbest thing have ever heard in my entire life or you guys should leave this land coz it belong to us.... all the tribes are ancestrally linked to Yoruba this is not fallacy but the fact am an history student at a very advanced level so i know what am saying.

https://www..ng/news/these-are-the-best-performing-states-in-2019-waec-see-full-list

How can every Nigerian have links to yerrowba when igbos are the oldest tribe in nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by 7lives: 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
Pecuman:

We have been doing mind your own business and it hasn't worked.

Then you will have to try harder.
Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by Pecuman: 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
7lives:

Then you will have to try harder.

Albert Einstein is widely credited with saying, "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results."

Continue being insane.
Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by richie240: 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
Kyase:
I come discover say these days Igbo people just dey beg for unity since endsars protest, wetin dey happen for south wey we never know
Does Hausa blv in their 'unity'?
Does d average ss blv in their attache by force?
Even d hitherto complacent sw ppl aiz don (dey) open to reality!

Anybody that blvs their 'unity' will blv that children fall from trees!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Dont Be Decieve Yorubas Dont Hate You! by Kyase(m): 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
richie240:

Does Hausa blv in their 'unity'?
Does d average ss blv in their attache by force?
Even d hitherto complacent sw ppl aiz don (dey) open to reality!

Anybody that blvs their 'unity' will blv that children fall from trees!
cool

lol it's well

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Will Suffer Severe Backlash If APC Should Win Anambra / Why Was Gaddafi Killed? Answer And Win / Sarki: I Will Vote Peter Obi For President On One Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.