Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 (21914 Views)

Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (nsia)graduate Analyst Programme 2022 / Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time / Apply For The 2018 Workforce Group Graduate Intensive Training Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Chrisbillakings(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2020
Application Deadline: 7th November, 2020

About
Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we help clients with total transformation-inspiring complex change, enabling organizations to grow, building competitive advantage, and driving bottom-line impact.

To succeed, organizations must blend digital and human capabilities. Our diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives to spark change. BCG delivers solutions through leading-edge management consulting along with technology and design, corporate and digital ventures—and business purpose. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization, generating results that allow our clients to thrive.

Industries: Consumer products, Energy & environment, Engineered products & infrastructure, Financial institutions, Health care payers & providers, Insurance, Media & entertainment, Medical devices & technology, Private equity and principal investment, Public sector, Retail, Social sector, Technology industries, Telecommunications

What You’ll Do
BCG Graduate Analyst Programme is a 12-month internship programme by BCG that provides outstanding university graduates and young professionals with the opportunity to launch their careers in Management Consulting. Upon completion of the programme, high performing analysts may be extended an offer to begin an interesting career within BCG as full-time Associates. BCG GAP reflects our commitment to Nigeria and nurturing great talent within who can go on to be business leaders.

Requirements (Experience & Qualifications)
1. Citizen and Resident of Nigeria
2. Graduates of a Nigerian University with no more than 3 years of full-time working experience
3. Minimum 2:1 bachelor’s degree (in any discipline – achieved or predicted). Kindly submit all University transcripts, Academic statements and Degree certificates.
4. Fresh graduates from Nigerian universities eligible for the mandatory NYSC service year are encouraged to apply. However, kindly indicate on your CV/cover letter if you are yet to begin the NYSC scheme, called up or currently serving.

Who You’ll Work With
During your GAP year, you will work in a case team with talented and driven BCG-ers to deliver exceptional value to our clients.

Summary of your GAP Year at BCG
1. A 12-month programme with an emphasis on training and career development
2. Pick up critical skills needed to develop you into a business leader
3. Have opportunities to contribute to decisions and developments that shape your world
4. Pivot into strategy consulting by launching your career at BCG
5. Have fun along the way with an amazing set of colleagues

Application
To apply check the link in my signature, directly below this post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by kerny(f): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
Please where the link to apply for this job opening.
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Teemeturner: 5:21am On Nov 06, 2020
Please who as an idea if we are going to be paid during the internship
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by gidob(m): 6:42am On Nov 06, 2020
Invite has been sent for online test

1 Like

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 06, 2020
Teemeturner:
Please who as an idea if we are going to be paid during the internship
It would. Did you get a mail for a test too?

1 Like

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 06, 2020
gidob:
Invite has been sent for online test
Have any idea what it would look like?

1 Like

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by gidob(m): 6:46am On Nov 06, 2020
The difference between local and international coy is clear. Advert was sent less than a week ago and the deadline for application is tommorow, but successful candidate are getting invite to tak3 the test today or tommorow depending on personal preference. Unlike our local recruitment processes that will take months/years to complete. We have a long way to go.
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by gidob(m): 6:50am On Nov 06, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Have any idea what it would look like?

Did you get the invite? If you did it was explained in the mail.. if you did not i will attach a copy below.

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your interest in Boston Consulting Group Lagos office. We have carefully analysed your application for the GA Programme and would like to find out more about you. For that reason, we cordially invite you to participate in our recruiting process. The first step will be an online test.

The online case aims to test your capacity for quantitative analysis, logic and business criteria. The test, which is in English, takes 25-35 minutes to complete. To prepare yourself for the test our BCG Interactive Online Test would be an ideal example. The example case consists of questions similar to the ones you will respond to for the actual online case. Also, our case preparation materials on our website could also be of some help.

This Online Test can be taken from anywhere but would require stable internet connection and webcam on your laptop as you would be required to do a 1-minute video summary at the end of the test. If you do not have any of these two, please do get them before taking the test. The test should not be done on a mobile phone as it is not 100% compatible.
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by PHRANCIS94: 7:39am On Nov 06, 2020
It will be a Case test...
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 06, 2020
gidob:

Did you get the invite? If you did it was explained in the mail.. if you did not i will attach a copy below.

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your interest in Boston Consulting Group Lagos office. We have carefully analysed your application for the GA Programme and would like to find out more about you. For that reason, we cordially invite you to participate in our recruiting process. The first step will be an online test.

The online case aims to test your capacity for quantitative analysis, logic and business criteria. The test, which is in English, takes 25-35 minutes to complete. To prepare yourself for the test our BCG Interactive Online Test would be an ideal example. The example case consists of questions similar to the ones you will respond to for the actual online case. Also, our case preparation materials on our website could also be of some help.

This Online Test can be taken from anywhere but would require stable internet connection and webcam on your laptop as you would be required to do a 1-minute video summary at the end of the test. If you do not have any of these two, please do get them before taking the test. The test should not be done on a mobile phone as it is not 100% compatible.
I got the mail. I was asking to know if you've heard from anyone who has had a first hand experience and not some mail explanation. There will be more information to work with that way.

Which date did you choose for your exam?

1 Like

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by nuelapex: 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

I got the mail. I was asking to know if you've heard from anyone who has had a first hand experience and not some mail explanation. There will be more information to work with that way.

Which date did you choose for your exam?

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by nuelapex: 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
gidob:

Dear Candidate,

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by TheIjawIdara: 11:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
I got an email too.
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 07, 2020
nuelapex:

I did my test. It's very difficult o. I have no doubt I have banged that test.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Dharmolinho: 11:42am On Nov 07, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

pls whats the one minute video about?
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by gidob(m): 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

mehn that test was hard ........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by fastandfurious: 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Mehn nawa. Got a case about Life Insurance. Deep stuff. What was yours about?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by PHRANCIS94: 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
It was something else,don't know how to feel. This is actually the first time I can't rate my self after a test or exam.. I couldn't upload the video, even after wasting money and time in a cafe, only to get home and realise I could do it with my phone and I recorded and uploaded it . Generally, don't bother yourself reading, if u don't have it, u don't have it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by fastandfurious: 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
Haha I swear. Can't even explain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by fastandfurious: 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
PHRANCIS94:
It was something else,don't know how to feel. This is actually the first time I can't rate my self after a test or exam.. I couldn't upload the video, even after wasting money and time in a cafe, only to get home and realise I could do it with my phone and I recorded and uploaded it . Generally, don't bother yourself reading, if u don't have it, u don't have it.

Haha I swear. Can't even explain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by gidob(m): 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
the case i was given to work on is too advanced for an intern joor..................it should be for people in top management with about 15 years experience

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by PHRANCIS94: 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
In case some of you haven't checked, BCG Is the 3rd hardest company to get into. They usually employ best brains.. management consulting no be beans O, your decision can bankcrupt a client��

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by gidob(m): 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
PHRANCIS94:
In case some of you haven't checked, BCG Is the 3rd hardest company to get into. They usually employ best brains.. management consulting no be beans O, your decision can bankcrupt a client��

You are right. and they are the second largest in the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
fastandfurious:

Mehn nawa. Got a case about Life Insurance. Deep stuff. What was yours about?
About a company acquiring another company, Simkin. I was the most ill-prepared candidate for that interview. Disappointed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
Dharmolinho:

pls whats the one minute video about?
The question you were meant to answer was at the top of the page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
gidob:

mehn that test was hard ........
The time was so short as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by PHRANCIS94: 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

About a company acquiring another company, Simkin. I am the most ill-prepared candidate for that interview. Disappointed.

Same with mine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
PHRANCIS94:

Same with mine
You've killed it abi grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
gidob:
the case i was given to work on is too advanced for an intern joor..................it should be for people in top management with about 15 years experience
Abi o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
PHRANCIS94:
Lol... I have this exact feeling right now. Mine is slightly better because I did it on my laptop. If I had wasted a dime on this test, I'll burst into tears already.

BTW, how did you do this test in a cafe with the distraction and all?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which One Is Better, A 70K Private Job Or A 40K Government Job? / How To Answer 18 Common Interview Questions / How Nairaland Helped In Exposing A Fake Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.