Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 (21915 Views)

Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (nsia)graduate Analyst Programme 2022 / Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time / Apply For The 2018 Workforce Group Graduate Intensive Training Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
PHRANCIS94:
In case some of you haven't checked, BCG Is the 3rd hardest company to get into. They usually employ best brains.. management consulting no be beans O, your decision can bankcrupt a client��
This is so true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by MarioCruzo(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
had the same Case Experience Test about Technoplast acquiring Simkin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by bchuks: 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
I tried taking my own test, got to question 2 clicked at done. And it wasn't responding. Does anyone have a similar issue?
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by PHRANCIS94: 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Lol... I have this exact feeling right now. Mine is slightly better because I did it on my laptop. If I had wasted a dime on this test, I'll burst into tears already.

BTW, how did you do this test in a cafe with the distraction and all?
The noise affected my performance, and I was disorganized. However, am still hopeful because from what I hear, they don't really have a pass mark, depends of the performance of others which can be good and bad. Good because, one can scale through if the average performance is not very high. Bad because some might really do well. Infact this is just the beginning, interview sef na only case, unlike our conventional interviews here .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by MarioCruzo(m): 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
PHRANCIS94:

The noise affected my performance, and I was disorganized. However, am still hopeful because from what I hear, they don't really have a pass mark, depends of the performance of others which can be good and bad. Good because, one can scale through if the average performance is not very high. Bad because some might really do well. Infact this is just the beginning, interview sef na only case, unlike our conventional interviews here .

This is quite true...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
PHRANCIS94:

I learnt from a site that the benchmark is 70% but not usually stated. I really didn't know BCG is really this big.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by MarioCruzo(m): 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
We all need to brush up our basic maths/calculative skills ahead (in case we make it to the next stage by God's grace)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Charlie2049(m): 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
Reading all the comments here with some kind of relief thought I was the only one who had same feeling about the interview...if I have to be honest with myself I'm not expecting anything again cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by bchuks: 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
fastandfurious:

Mehn nawa. Got a case about Life Insurance. Deep stuff. What was yours about?

I got the same case as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by PHRANCIS94: 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

I learnt from a site that the benchmark is 70% but not usually stated. I really didn't know BCG is really this big.
Very big firm o.. this can open several doors u can't imagine... Let's be hopeful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by MarioCruzo(m): 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
I really hope something good comes out of this (getting to the final stage and getting an offer)...

Asides that, it felt really good being in a position to advise a company on the possibility of a major acquisition (even if it was just for 25 tense minutes �)...

Then having to make a video advising the CEO... Just Wow!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by MarioCruzo(m): 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
Charlie2049:
Reading all the comments here with some kind of relief thought I was the only one who had same feeling about the interview...if I have to be honest with myself I'm not expecting anything again cool

There is Hope!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
PHRANCIS94:

Very big firm o.. this can open several doors u can't imagine... Let's be hopeful.
Let's be. If you find any other opportunity of sort, please tag me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by PHRANCIS94: 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
Meanwhile, being selected for the test is something good tho,I know 3 people that applied but weren't selected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by ennyj01(m): 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Flexben(m): 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
It was really an eye opener .... me wen done go read quantitative,qualitative and verbal reasoning with many diagrams and stuffs only to be asked to advice an Insurance firm. .... let's just pray for the best but prepare for the worst noni grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by fastandfurious: 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
bchuks:

I got the same case as well.

Lol okay. We go dey alright. Around what time did you take yours? They probably gave the same question for people writing in the same time frame.
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by bchuks: 11:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
fastandfurious:

Lol okay. We go dey alright. Around what time did you take yours? They probably gave the same question for people writing in the same time frame.

Around 11am
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by TheIjawIdara: 5:27am On Nov 08, 2020
Mehn, for me, the platform was a bit difficult - the fact that sometimes, you would click on wrong answers and you could not correct it. Anyway, it was okay. Mine was about a company experiencing decline in sales revenue for the first time, I think.

Glad this thread is interactive, wishing you all the best.
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Wisemann101: 11:33am On Nov 08, 2020
Please those of you that got invites for the test, are you fresh graduates awaiting nysc or you've graduated since with some years of experience?
And please what course did you study in the university.
I'll appreciate your response. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by ennyj01(m): 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
Wisemann101:
Please those of you that got invites for the test, are you fresh graduates awaiting nysc or you've graduated since with some years of experience?
And please what course did you study in the university.
I'll appreciate your response. Thank you.

Concerning your first question, I graduated 2018
Your second question, I studied Engineering. Boston employs all fields. They don't believe on only accounting or finance graduates can do the job. Everyone are given equal opportunities, may the best be picked.

The test will be in batches, another batch will take place this week.

The person in charge of the Lagos BCG announced it in a zoom meeting.

One question for you, are you about going for your youth service?

I think the job is for people that are done serving already, I might be wrong though.
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by PHRANCIS94: 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
Honestly, I don't believe BCG recruit based on field of study, they just need best brains. The programme is slated to start in January 2021. The recruitment process varies with counties and type of role. Generally, if you are selected for the test, give it your all, this is a dream company to work for.
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Wisemann101: 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
Okay thank you.
Cause I graduated this year from engineering too. And in the advert, they said graduates yet to serve can also apply.
Was just asking to know if I could have hope I would get a test invite or let it go.

Thanks all the same.

Your second question, I studied Engineering. Boston employs all fields. They don't believe on only accounting or finance graduates can do the job. Everyone are given equal opportunities, may the best be picked.

I think the job is for people that are done serving already, I might be wrong though. [/quote]
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by ennyj01(m): 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
Wisemann101:
Okay thank you.
Cause I graduated this year from engineering too. And in the advert, they said graduates yet to serve can also apply.
Was just asking to know if I could have hope I would get a test invite or let it go.

Thanks all the same.

I think the job is for people that are done serving already, I might be wrong though.

Just be expectant brother
The test is in batches with the second batch writing this week.

If you applied for the job in the last one week or let's say in the last 1 week plus, you should get an invite this week for the test.

All hopes ain't lost.
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by ges2019: 8:55am On Nov 10, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Believe me, you don't have it. As a matter of fact, there was no quantitative analysis question at all and definitely not the logic you must be thinking.

Send your email let me give you for free. You be rookie

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by ennyj01(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2020
ges2019:

Send your email let me give you for free. You be rookie

You don't have it
The questions are different for everyone

They have up to 100 case studies
This are case study the company have handled in the past.

If you are buying it, you are wasting your time.

The way it was arranged
The questions are based in a way that each time frame have their own questions.

I have seen like 15/20 case studies for those who did last week.

So don't give this person your money because you will regret it.

1 Like

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by ges2019: 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
ennyj01:

You don't have it
The questions are different for everyone

They have up to 100 case studies
This are case study the company have handled in the past.

If you are buying it, you are wasting your time.

The way it was arranged
The questions are based in a way that each time frame have their own questions.

I have seen like 15/20 case studies for those who did last week.

So don't give this person your money because you will regret it.

Sorry Rookie, people are still buying it.
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by ennyj01(m): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
ges2019:

Sorry Rookie, people are still buying it.

They love being duped

So I am not surprised if they are buying it.
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Daniell2020(m): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
ennyj01:

Hello. Does that mean more people could receive emails this week? Cause I never got an email.

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Daniell2020(m): 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
Hello. Does this mean more people could receive emails this week? Cause I never got an email.

ennyj01:

Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by Daniell2020(m): 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
Please is there a telegram group for this job application?
Re: Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 by ennyj01(m): 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
Daniell2020:
Hello. Does this mean more people could receive emails this week? Cause I never got an email.

Yes probably.
They said the test will be in two batches

First batch did last week
Second batch will do this week.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which One Is Better, A 70K Private Job Or A 40K Government Job? / How To Answer 18 Common Interview Questions / How Nairaland Helped In Exposing A Fake Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.