Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents (62795 Views)

Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja / Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) / Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Vendor Shot By His Security Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents by bencr7: 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
bunto:
Seun, Nairaland will be ruined if you don't do something about all the hate on this forum.
You need to expand and expound your rules to cover trolling. There are a lot of troll on Nairaland that are trying to inflame society with inciting statements.

You cannot continue to do this for a nation that has supported just because you want traffic. Stand for something and stop falling for anything please!

I used to come to Nairaland to feel better and laugh and just feel good. But I will delete my account soon because I feel angry, sad, frustrated and disappointed when I come here now.

People complained and made fun of GEJ and the former first lady, but this insults against Nigerian and this ethnic trolling I have been observing on Nairaland?

I think I will leave Nairaland for people that want to other other ethnicities. Let them be insulting on here. Many people are leaving this forum because coming here makes their blood boil.

Enjoy the carcass of Nairaland.
I feel u, u are right d thing is turning to something else that why nairaland is more of hate and tribalism social platform
Re: Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents by SoBright101: 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
That's how it is. They are banning those who are raising their voice against tribalism and hate.

Focusmind:

I am surprise with the quality of staff in Nairaland - See how facebook, instagram, whatsapp, twitter and other social media are doing everything to expunge hate speech and put safeguards in place. Here in Nairaland, it is business as usual

Nairaland that was the toast of professionals and middle class in the mid 2000s has turned into an arena for tribal warlords and hate speech. I got all my jobs and consultancy works through this forum, including my PTDF oversea scholarship in the 2000s

Now, you cant read any other thing meaningful without seeing tribal insults and hate speech.
Re: Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents by bizzibodi(m): 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
Governors & president without security details wuld have all delivered good governance.
Re: Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents by killuminati(m): 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
bunto:
Why am I not surprised!
Shebi this is how you insult and curse your parents.
No! Only corrupt pig like your father
Re: Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents by Mancrossfire: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
bunto:
Seun, Nairaland will be ruined if you don't do something about all the hate on this forum.
You need to expand and expound your rules to cover trolling. There are a lot of troll on Nairaland that are trying to inflame society with inciting statements.

You cannot continue to do this for a nation that has supported just because you want traffic. Stand for something and stop falling for anything please!

I used to come to Nairaland to feel better and laugh and just feel good. But I will delete my account soon because I feel angry, sad, frustrated and disappointed when I come here now.

People complained and made fun of GEJ and the former first lady, but this insults against Nigerian and this ethnic trolling I have been observing on Nairaland?

I think I will leave Nairaland for people that want to other other ethnicities. Let them be insulting on here. Many people are leaving this forum because coming here makes their blood boil.

Oga pack your load jare, we die here!
Re: Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents by Senatoraku: 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hintona:
Lol Op, so standing behind his bodyguards means he's hiding.
what is he doing Biko? I need urgent explanation Nne. grin
Re: Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents by Reference(m): 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
bunto:

Running never solves anything and surrender only emboldens prejudice. Stay on and continue to express your liberty with solid values. With time light overcomes darkness.

In a decade on this forum I have never been taken to task by anyone on any matter and my apolitocal, detribalised, class-free (I don't even know what tribe I am from) ensures I can comment objectivvely on anyone and anything without prejudice.

There is no one on this forum with the capacity to provoke me into unruly and uncivilised conversarion. I just ignore you.

What I try to promote and you should be doing also is simple. The TRUTH about Nigeria, her goverment, her politics, her citizens and her prospects going forward. That's all. I care not what anyine thinks or feels about me or the subject matter.

I will only respond to correct what I think are honest mistakes and laugh at jokes. The racism and crude behaviour flies off like water on a duck's back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents by Betallion: 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

This endsars protest teach our politicians lessons

This is just the beginning

The next one way go happen ehnnnn everywhere go cast

There will be no next one
Re: Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents by Shadysen: 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
Yoruba people Sabi fear ehn...
Re: Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents by toprealman: 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
BennyDGreat:
As much as I would have loved him to move closer to the people while addressing them, we must also understand that they could breach his security.

The thing is just do good to your people. Let your works/actions speak for you. SIMPLE
Never seen a competent person fear for his life like this. You isolate yourself from the masses and grassroot....what do you expect?
Re: Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents by ODJ124(m): 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
grin grin Swrs
Burgerlomo:

Bois are not smiling grin
Re: Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents by Born2Breed(f): 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
They are all scared
Re: Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents by Koko1119: 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ayede or what ever ur name is pls jts open road so dat dey can bring my goods for me.
Re: Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
Pure thief this man. Real robber. He should ever have been governor. Political parties failed this nation and turned our democracy to smugglers market. Highest bidder and tout got nominations and stolen ballots.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents by Joshbull: 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
BennyDGreat:
As much as I would have loved him to move closer to the people while addressing them, we must also understand that they could breach his security.

The thing is just do good to your people. Let your works/actions speak for you. SIMPLE
When you’re sure that you’re doing good by the people, you don’t need all that security. The Oyo state governor walked amidst his people at the height of protest and nothing happened to him. Two things happened during the looting that we should learn from. 2 kings, both in Lagos, one of them’s palace was looted and his staff stolen while the other one though and attempt was made, his people repelled it. One is a terrible person and the other is a good person, tell me which one it is.
Re: Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents by Ekaka1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
Short man with lots of hubris....e never see anything yet cheesy
Re: Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents by Munzy14(m): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
This is where u respect people like fayose and his street credibility....Just do good in any leadership position u find yourself....Becauseeeee E get y.
Re: Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents by Bluntemperor: 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
Fahdiga:
Wicked one hides when no one pursues. the guilty are afraid

In a serious Country,all these Politicians by now would have stepped down!
A Professor(with many-PHD) or I don't just understand? This same man was shedding tears during pandemic,biko!
This is unbelievable!- just for Nigerian Politicians to distribute Palliatives- FOOD STUFF FOR HER CITIZENS BECAME A PROBLEM.This is serious!
No wander many times they roll out figures be it Budget or anything(Federal and States) always double,double,deceiving the Populace!
Too Shameful!
Re: Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents by bjsany4luv(m): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
Fear dey grip the guy...The formation pass Mancity own.. grin grin grin
Re: Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents by Danny50: 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... I must say that this short man is the worst governor in history of Cross River
Re: Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents by stevups(m): 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
BennyDGreat:

Let me tell you, either one does good or bad, people can still Lynch you.
Re: Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents by stevups(m): 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
Murtala in mind
Re: Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents by Myself2(m): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
ODJ124:
grin grin grin

The Fear of been lynched

Thread seen .....

Being not been
Re: Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents by DECENCY3: 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
Good to be good.

The man of the people former Governor Don Duke had direct contact with the youths while addressing them.
Re: Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents by ODJ124(m): 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
Myself2:

Being not been

OK thanks..
Re: Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents by Vic74real: 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
He is an abysmal failure.the masses don't like him.So,he has no confidence.Unlike a previous governor,Donald who moved, mixed,bantered and talked with the young people without security.He is afraid.The wicked are afraid
Re: Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents by CAUSTIC002: 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hambivert:
sparogatively, this isn't hiding!

It is known as Incase of Incassity grin
bros whats the meaning of sparogatively ?
Re: Governor Ayade Hides Behind His Security Men To Address Residents by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Cross River State Governor, Ben Ayade, ‘hides’ behind his security personnel to address residents.
Watch The Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BN0XpzOszo
OP:
Maybe until you are dragged to a court house, before you realise your HEADLINE is somewhat SENSATIONAL!

A Governor HIDES behind his security men...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections / Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall / Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.