Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Reno Omokri Savage Reply To A Twitter User On The Buhari/jubrin Issue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Savage Reply To A Twitter User On The Buhari/jubrin Issue (6785 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Abdulmummin Jubrin, His Campaign DG (Photos) / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu / Reno Omokri's Savage Response To Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Savage Reply To A Twitter User On The Buhari/jubrin Issue by joygiver1: 12:09am On Oct 29, 2020
ezenwajosh:
You mean reno omokri is telling me buhari who is left handed as we all know has now suddenly tuned right handed at old age and we shouldn't ask a question? IGBO BIKONU ANA AMU AKA EKPE NA NKA?

He's telling me the old buhari is now very young and I should worry more about those who will be sympathetic to me rather than asking why buhari who is old is looking younger?

You mean reno omokri is saying that i shouldn't worry buhari could no longer speak fulfude so that people can be sympathetic to Igbo's towards Biafra?

You mean reno omokri is saying buhari palm lines are no longer the same but I shouldn't talk about it so that I can have sympathizers on Biafra matter?

WELL AN IGBO MAN IS NOT THAT TYPE OF PERSON THAT SEES EVIL AND KEEPS QUIET

EVEN OBASANJO PERSONALLY WILL TELL YOU THE MAN IN ASO ROCK IS BUHARI BUT IN ANOTHER CONTEXT HE WILL TELL YOU IF YOU REFUSE TO SEE WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO SEE AND HEAR WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HEAR THEN YOU BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES

Seriously I still wonder how some of you feed yourself this concorted lies!!

besides how has this lies helped in the Biafran struggle. Nnamdi kanu just feeds you guys with lies and deciets

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Savage Reply To A Twitter User On The Buhari/jubrin Issue by Friend22(m): 6:19am On Oct 29, 2020
Fahdiga:
All this gibberish won't change the opinion of majority of Nigerians

You say majority?
The majority don't even know themselves.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Savage Reply To A Twitter User On The Buhari/jubrin Issue by Friend22(m): 6:24am On Oct 29, 2020
Kaydans:

I am an igbo man and I tell my friends that the jubril thing is just a pure lie.
Buhari is alive but I can swear he has Dementia.

Doctor,how do you know?
When the Jubrin hodgepodge couldn't make sense you want to throw in another stupidly concocted claim.
If this one does not stick too you will tell us your wife is unable to get pregnant because Buhari is blocking her Fallopian tubes.
What a people!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Savage Reply To A Twitter User On The Buhari/jubrin Issue by Friend22(m): 6:30am On Oct 29, 2020
Fahdiga:
I don't believe in some of the things NK says including the Jubril theory but that friend22 of a guy irked me by first calling me a sheep. to what end? to cause a fight abi. I'm more than ready to go down in the mud with him. I'm more than capable of reasoning on my own and therefore I don't believe Buhari is a clone

And I will call you a sheep over and over and over and over again because that's what you are.
If Buhari has to address Sheep like you to prove a point then I don't need to address you as a human who possesee what is called a brain.it's clear you obviously lack its use even if you claim you have it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Savage Reply To A Twitter User On The Buhari/jubrin Issue by QuotaSystem: 6:36am On Oct 29, 2020
Abouwaza:
only teens would believe Buhari is dead
I mean common and PDP will not raise alarm?
influential people around the world would not know?

Stop insulting teens.

Even a teenage goat wouldn't believe that nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Savage Reply To A Twitter User On The Buhari/jubrin Issue by QuotaSystem: 6:52am On Oct 29, 2020
Friend22:

And I will call you a sheep over and over and over and over again because that's what you are.
If Buhari has to address Sheep like you to prove a point then I don't need to address you as a human who possesee what is called a brain.it's clear you obviously lack its use even if you claim you have it.

That frustrated thing is a cloned ipob clown himself so don't be surprised he believed the jubrin theory.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Savage Reply To A Twitter User On The Buhari/jubrin Issue by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 29, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
Reno is on point here.
I feel ashamed when I see my Igbo brothers believe such stupendous fallacy just because a riff raff said it.
Cloning is illegal in the first place not to mention it's not even possible in humans.
I wonder how that guy was able to bait them so easily with that hogwash.
And of course, it has further helped to cement the Biafran cause as just noise with no real intent other than causing trouble.

For those who may be interested in the possibility of cloning a human, here's a quote from Wikipedia:

"These ethical concerns have prompted several nations to pass laws regarding human cloning and its legality.

Two commonly discussed types of theoretical human cloning are therapeutic cloning and reproductive cloning. Therapeutic cloning would involve cloning cells from a human for use in medicine and transplants; it is an active area of research, but is not in medical practice anywhere in the world, as of July 2020. Two common methods of therapeutic cloning that are being researched are somatic-cell nuclear transfer and (more recently) pluripotent stem cell induction. Reproductive cloning would involve making an entire cloned human, instead of just specific cells or tissues."
I feel ashamed that you can't different between two people. Reno is not foolish. You don't expect him to confirm what will put the fulani on his toes.
Re: Reno Omokri Savage Reply To A Twitter User On The Buhari/jubrin Issue by Fahdiga(m): 8:31am On Oct 29, 2020
Friend22:

Imagine a wasted sperm like you calling someone a sheep oh what a joke. I bet you are a product of one night stand. you can do humanity a favor by using a rope or sniper to do the needful. we will all celebrate your exit when the news filters in. you can continue to rant from now till eternity that won't change the opinion of majority of we the reasonable Nigerians
Re: Reno Omokri Savage Reply To A Twitter User On The Buhari/jubrin Issue by Friend22(m): 9:27am On Oct 29, 2020
Fahdiga:
Imagine a wasted sperm like you calling someone a sheep oh what a joke. I bet you are a product of one night stand. you can do humanity a favor by using a rope or sniper to do the needful. we will all celebrate your exit when the news filters in. you can continue to rant from now till eternity that won't change the opinion of majority of we the reasonable Nigerians

Keep using the word "majority" just to showi how much you are willing to lie to pass your point across.
Your views are now majority!
Is this not delusional?!
Claiming that something is something when you've not conducted any sort of research?
What sample have been done to substantiate your claim?
None!!
When I called you a sheep instead of you to accept the title with respect you are still here grunting like hungry pig.
I seriously doubt if you are not one of those cloned ipob idiots posing as some kind smart Alec.
Re: Reno Omokri Savage Reply To A Twitter User On The Buhari/jubrin Issue by Fahdiga(m): 10:34am On Oct 29, 2020
Friend22:

Keep using the word "majority" just to showi how much you are willing to lie to pass your point across.
Your views are now majority!
Is this not delusional?!
Claiming that something is something when you've not conducted any sort of research?
What sample have been done to substantiate your claim? I won't dignify you with the attention you are seeking
When I called you a sheep instead of you to accept the title with respect you are still here grunting like hungry pig.
I seriously doubt if you are not one of those cloned ipob idiots posing as some kind smart Alec.
I won't dignify a low life like you with the attention you are seeking
Re: Reno Omokri Savage Reply To A Twitter User On The Buhari/jubrin Issue by Firstpage: 11:47am On Oct 29, 2020
Fahdiga:

Give it up bro. You are not smart. Buhari has always appeared on tv including last week when he addressed the endsars issue.

He went round the 36 states to campaign last year so I wonder what you are on about.
Re: Reno Omokri Savage Reply To A Twitter User On The Buhari/jubrin Issue by Friend22(m): 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
Fahdiga:

I feel like crying on your behalf.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Igbo/yoruba Relationship By Austin Orette (Niger-delta) / Drop A Word For The Corp Members Conducting The Elections / 434 MW Geregu 11 Power-plant Completed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.