Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Four Legs Good Two Legs Bad - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Legs Good Two Legs Bad (661 Views)

I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) / Residents Capture One Of Those Terrorizing Benin City, Break His Two Legs (video / Check Out This rare Chicken With Four Legs Found In Benue State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Legs Good Two Legs Bad by ojokolax: 11:37am On Oct 28, 2020
Most of those present at the Lekki, Alausa, and Abuja protests would have a fair knowledge of what the above title stands for, and for those who don’t you might finally want to stop procrastinating and finally read George Orwell’s Animal Farm.

So that I don’t bore those who would spend the day searching for CaCovid warehouses in their various states or the new goldmine; NYSC camps, I’ll get round to where four-legged pigs began to walk on two feet and the phrase that even those who hijacked the peaceful protests are familiar with was borne; “All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others”

Already, the impact of those whom I call the new SARS can be felt in various parts of the country. Transport fare has quadrupled in Lagos after the foot soldiers Arson division struck last week and destroyed over three scores of the famous BRT buses. Now we are currently hearing that a bag of Onion has jumped to 75 thousand, and Christmas is not far again o.

My heart goes out to everyone who has had their sources of livelihood vandalized or stolen in the last week, I hope that the perpetrators get what they deserve just as the evil police officers are beginning to meet their waterloo from the various judiciary panels being set up in the various states under the direction of nonother than the Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo led NEC. Hopefully the victims would finally get justice and their families compensated.

The wages of sin is still death; do not join them to loot people’s sweat and blood in the name of palliative. Those who live in glass houses must not throw stones, we cannot overnight transform into the very SARS that we began these protests over and begin to pillage, extort, and harass our fellow Nigerians. History will not be kind to us if we lose the momentum to drive the change that we all want so desperately across the Arms and tiers of government

1 Like

Re: Four Legs Good Two Legs Bad by Hezzyluv: 11:38am On Oct 28, 2020
lol
#Napoleon
Re: Four Legs Good Two Legs Bad by TheRareGem1(f): 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
Some fifth columnists have hijack the people's protests which turned south and hence led to distroyed of government properties in which the masses now enjoyed.

Yesterday, we saw how t.p in Lagos skyrocket and whose fault is that.. we will have sense by force.

Buhari Osinbajo ensure we don't experience fuel scarcity again but we said by fire by force, we must experience it now, scarcity of fuel has entered Abuja and Christmas is around the corner o.
Re: Four Legs Good Two Legs Bad by Zeesugar(f): 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
Now we know why it's necessary think before we act.
They thought they were hurting the government not knowing they were killing themselves slowly. Now who is suffering? Who is stranded?; Who is paying double fair?
Think before you Act

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Legs Good Two Legs Bad by Oizee(f): 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
When people refuse to use their brain before they act, we end up getting result like dis, what do u expect from ill trained kids?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Post Protest Update From Some Parts Of Benin. / Lady Caught In CCTV Stealing 200k Worth Of Hair From Shop in Abuja / 15yr Old Boy Survives A Great Fall After Falling From A 19th Floor In Prague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.