Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Do You Support This? [pics Attached] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Support This? [pics Attached] (2515 Views)

Why Can't Yoruba Rally Around To Support This Innocent Man Fe President? / Why Can't Igbos Support This Man For Presidency? / Why I'll Never Support This Weekly Sit At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
From a real omoluabi

Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by Seerade029: 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
From a real omoluabi

And you claim yourself to be a Yoruba girl.
What is the meaning of real Omoluabi and fake Omoluabi.

Do you even know the full of those words and it meaning?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by DenreleDave(m): 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
grin
Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Seerade029:

Do you even know the full of those words and it meaning?
Omo ti Olu iwa bi meaning the child begotton by God. Such a child is thought of as a paragon of excellence in character. Are you ok?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by Seerade029: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
jacks.onkennedy:

Omo ti Oluwa bi meaning the child begotton by God. Such a child is thought of as a paragon of excellence in character. Are you ok?

You see how you were wrong? grin
The correct full words Is, Omo ti olu iwa bi.

I am Okay, I should actually ask you that.

No matter how long you lots pretend to be Yoruba, your secrets will always be open.

Cc: Legen.dhero, Thatf.airguy1, pvis.ion2020, totit, OAUTe.mitayo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by haffaze777(m): 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
Seerade029:

The correct full words Is, Omo ti o tun iwa bi.

No matter how long you lots pretend to be Yoruba, your secrets will always be open.

Cc: Legendhero, Thatfairguy1, pvision2020, totit, OAUTemitayo.
Who won't like to be Yoruba,Omoluabi?grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by Seerade029: 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
haffaze777:

Who won't like to be Yoruba,Omoluabi?grin

Don't mind them, that's how they create monikers here, causing trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by haffaze777(m): 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
Seerade029:

Don't mind them, that's how they create monikers here, causing trouble.

Don't discourage them bro,encourage them that they can still be omoluabi in d next life

2 Likes

Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by haffaze777(m): 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
10x660:
[s][/s]
you've reached 660?We've gave u a good job,u shall do dis job till ur old agegrin
Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by Seerade029: 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
haffaze777:

Don't discourage them bro,encourage them that they can still be omoluabi in d next life

Encouraging Dem will be our greatest undoing.
They'll cause disunity.
See how they coined, yoruba Muslims/chrisitans, real/fake Omoluabi.
Who knows what's next?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by Seerade029: 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
10x660:
[s][/s]

Oga, Wetin the guy do you.
Free him nah
Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by haffaze777(m): 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
Seerade029:

The correct full words Is, Omo ti o tun iwa bi.

Cc: Legendhero, Thatfairguy1, pvision2020, totit, OAUTemitayo.

Brother make the correction OMO TI OLU IWA BI,ask the impostor to tell you his or her Oriki,his or her village oriki,or his or her town oriki?we Omoluabi know ourselves,I be Ijemo akomoyin araitakegrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by IJOBA2: 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
10x660:
[s][/s]
this is my job and life
[
haffaze777:

Brother make the correction OMO TI OLU IWA BI,ask the impostor to tell you his or her Oriki,his or her village oriki,or his or her town oriki?we Omoluabi know ourselves,I be Ijemo akomoyin araitakegrin
quote author=Seerade029 post=95428994]

Do you even know the full of those words and it meaning? [/quote] HERE THEY ARE DEFENDING THEIR NORTHERN MASTERS AGAIN embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by haffaze777(m): 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
Seerade029:

Encouraging Dem will be our greatest undoing.
They'll cause disunity.
See how they coined, yoruba Muslims/chrisitans, real/fake Omoluabi.
Who knows what's next?

It's only sophitisco mofos in our midst they can influence and when d time comes we will know how to handle the mofos we have in our midst,as for me and my household we hate them like they hate us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by IJOBA2: 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
haffaze777:

HAFEEZ WHY CANT YOY RELOCATE TO NORTH WITH YOUR JIHADIST BRETHREN ISHAQ AKINTOLA WE WANT PEACE IN THE WESTERN NIGERIA PLEASE
Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by haffaze777(m): 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
IJOBA2:
[quote author=Seerade029 post=95428994]

Do you even know the full of those words and it meaning? HERE THEY ARE DEFENDING THEIR NORTHERN MASTERS AGAIN embarassed

Ogbeni go and propagate ur jubril al sudan theory joo,who get time for yanmirigrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
haffaze777:

u mean Omoluabi the backstabber and coward? grin
Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by Seerade029: 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
haffaze777:

Oh, yeah, I'll rectify it.
I be Ondo Ekimogun, ara Ijama cool
Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by NGpatriot: 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
From a real omoluabi

Do you ipobss really think we don't know you or that we can not see you and your ignorant and bigoted stinking tribal trash from a million miles away?

What else do you people do with your lives apart from waking up every morning tp peddle hatred, bitterness, tribalism and bigotry?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by kereman1: 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
this table u are shaking ehhh? na only 2 legs e get ohhh.
Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by nisai: 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
From a real omoluabi
Jackson Nitori Olorun! I just dey look u because u claim u be my sister ooo, a Yoruba, if not.

Anyways how u dey,
Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
haffaze777:

Omo oloke meji takotabo
Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
nisai:
Jackson Nitori Olorun! I just dey look u because u claim u be my sister ooo, a Yoruba, if not.

Anyways how u dey,
lol...I'm ok dear. Thanks for asking

1 Like

Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by nisai: 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
jacksonkennedy:

Omo oloke meji takotabo
I believe u. For me, you can have your own opinion, beliefs, principles. I just want to beg you to always consider if your actions or policy would be detrimental to our people before you adopt it. Dakun, omore bi iyan, arewa obirin, omoluabi. Wa ko ere oko wa ile o.

1 Like

Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by Aboks(m): 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
#END NIGERIA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Support This? [pics Attached] by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
nisai:
I believe u. For me, you can have your own opinion, beliefs, principles. I just want to beg you to always consider if your actions or policy would be detrimental to our people before you adopt it. Dakun, omore bi iyan, arewa obirin, omoluabi. Wa ko ere oko wa ile o.

but I didn't write this na. So it's not my opinion. I was just reposting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enough Is Enough: Why Ariaria Market Must Be Demolished Now / Peace, Rural Development: Odinma Nsukka, Passes Vote Of Confidence In Ugwuanyi / Breaking :Biafra Change Name to IDU-BIAFRA To Include Edo , Bakassi etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.