Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,839 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Has Formed An Army Already? (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Has Formed An Army Already? (pics) (4246 Views)

Explained: How Latest Data From INEC Shows That Tinubu Has Lost Already: Pics / Major J T Aguiyi Ironsi During An Army Training Exercise At Warminster England / "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Formed An Army Already? (pics) by Abasman008(m): 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu has not only called to arms but is arranging for ways Nigerian military personell from the southern side can leave the Nigerian side and join what he Calls "Revolutionary army"..
He has even arranged an intentional number the soldiers can contact him... through WhatsApp

Me being his tough critic, I can't help but appreciate him for this one... Because if no one stops them they'll kill as all and turn us to Compost enough to become another kind of crude oil!!!.. I am super super sure he'll get answers.. I just hope the guns will get into the right hands...
But he's still a Coward if he does not come back, imagine the morall spur it'll give...
#NigerDeltaRepublic
#Biafra

3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Formed An Army Already? (pics) by illicit(m): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
How much will he pay

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Formed An Army Already? (pics) by Abasman008(m): 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
illicit:
How much will he pay
I think the moral spur and what they are fighting for will cover want for money....

Trust me, money will always answer everything, but everything can't answer to money because money ain't everything bro...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Formed An Army Already? (pics) by donbachi(m): 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
No be there naija army go send their soldiers to go join..just finish dem.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Formed An Army Already? (pics) by Naijaguy12345(m): 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
Whats App army . Toothless like the Biafra one.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Formed An Army Already? (pics) by illicit(m): 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
Abasman008:
I think the moral spur and what they are fighting for will cover want for money....

Trust me, money will always answer everything, but everything can't answer to money because money ain't everything bro...

wait o....

so u mean I shd volunteer to get shot for free....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Formed An Army Already? (pics) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
who be this man plug abeg?
always the highest in the room

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Formed An Army Already? (pics) by Moferere: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Truth is, I don't rate him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Formed An Army Already? (pics) by yarimo(m): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
Igbos army only exists in online, but in reality Japa things grin

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Formed An Army Already? (pics) by HomerTimpson: 6:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
AUDIO ARMIES

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Formed An Army Already? (pics) by Unik3030: 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
Abasman008:

I think the moral spur and what they are fighting for will pay their bills n that if their family back home.
it is d moral that their wives will take to the market.

many of u people don't understand what u are calling small,just endsars that hoodlums hijack for few weeks we are still feeling d effect not to talk of a full blown war.

few weeks ago, people are tired of police n now they want police back cos hoodlums have taken over,do u try to picture how a full blown out war will b?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Formed An Army Already? (pics) by TecM0: 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
cool

This Kanu man brain don fry

From forming imaginary Biafra Secret Service BSS, to Turkey diplomat given him weapons, to Trump declaring Biafra, now he foolishly think soldiers with career in the Nigerian Army, earning salary and pension, would join his WhatsApp group of doom

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Formed An Army Already? (pics) by sammyj: 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
Jole of the century. Believe this at your peril
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Formed An Army Already? (pics) by Nicklaus619(m): 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
illicit:

wait o....

U dey mind the mumu guy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Formed An Army Already? (pics) by Rhapsodia: 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
Okay cheesy

Who dey sponsor this man cef? what does he do??
Can someone enlighten me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Formed An Army Already? (pics) by Gozzzy(m): 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Naijaguy12345:
Whats App army . Toothless like the Biafra one.
I'd av called you a Bástárd, if not that I just want to hold my peace.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Formed An Army Already? (pics) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
illicit:

wait o....

This is only for those in zoo army and police, you will be paid double.

READ THIS

[b]A NIGERIAN SOLDIER CALLED IN DURING MAZI NNAMDI KANU INTERACTIVE SECTION BROADCAST ON RADIO BIAFRA ON THE 26TH OF OCTOBER 2020

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: Can you hear me?

Nigerian Soldier: Yes Sir, am hearing you Sir

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: Where are you right now?

Nigerian Soldier: Sir I just want to be an anonymous I don't want to reveal my name

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: Please go ahead we are listening

Nigerian Soldier: can you hear me Sir?

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: Loud and clear, I can hear you very clear go ahead

Nigerian Soldier: okay Sir, men are ready to pull out from the system of Nigerian Army

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: Are you one of them?

Nigerian Soldier: Yes, but they are afraid, how long will their salary payment last?

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: The payment is forever until we get our freedom, once you leave the Army you come and join us bring your gun when you are coming, and we will pay you until freedom is assured, until this revolution is over so it's ongoing, it's continuous. I am a man of my words, I am a man of honor those who know me understands that very well, when I give you my words? I stick to it. So that is what I want you to do, get your men all of you should gather together, this is signal App nobody can hack it, no human being can hack signal signal is unhackable, so we can communicate on this very platform, bring your men out, if you are in Anambra bring your men out once is verified your payment will be with you. The payment is forever until this revolution is complete, and once this revolution finishes you will even get more,okay?

Nigerian Soldier: Okay Sir thank you Sir

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: Thank you very much, the zoo Army is crumbling we are going to defeat it from within, zoo we are going to be paying your Soldiers their salaries and your police their salaries and on time, most of them will receive double what you pay them.

Which Army are you going to fight us with? Okay maybe I forgot, those from Senegal and Gambia terrorist, laughed I feel sorry for zoo ooO, zoo alago nmuo (zoo is finished).

Extracted By Garrison Garrison From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast On The 26Th October 2020.[/b]

Kanu is a wise man, he know this will create disunity in the army; the high rank can not trust their boys again. He know what's doing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Formed An Army Already? (pics) by Yomit71(m): 7:47am On Oct 29, 2020
this coward still dey make mouth

(1) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Empowers 1,786 Farmers With ₦3.6 Billion / Why Can't Igbos Support This Man For Presidency? / Bandits Invade Angwar Danko In Kaduna, Kidnap Villagers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.