Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,415 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

#buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten (7346 Views)

Man Cuts His Hair 7 Years After Vowing Never To Shave Until Buhari Resigns / Wike: South Will Shake Nigeria With Decision On 2023 Presidency / 2023 Presidency: The Decision Of The South Will Shake Nigeria — Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by selemo: 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
Due to on going protest around the world over the controversy of Buhari being alive or dead. Nigerians all over the world have started seeking for proof of his death before they will take drastic action on the presidency. There is tension in the country now on who is in Aso-rock. The Northern elders has threatened to destroy the south if Nigerians force the President to resign. More detail soon.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by Zooposki(f): 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
Let me spread my mat here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by flamingREED(m): 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Malaria is an underated killer.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by Mykaelz001(m): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
Got nothing to say here but enough of the useless intimidations from this northern folks undecided they're always scared of losing power because of their selfish lifestyle undecided

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by selemo: 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
flamingREED:
Malaria is an underated killer.
The North are ready to destroy the south at anytime.
Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by baby124: 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
Fake news with no source.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by selemo: 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
baby124:
Fake news with no source.
Details coming soon..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by IamWonderful: 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
They should destroy IPOB

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by selemo: 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
IamWonderful:
They should destroy IPOB
grin grin grin grin Abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by Nicoswit(m): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
selemo:
Details coming soon..
Oya na
Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by VEXT: 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
Funny people, when bandits and bokoharam are busy killing them.. Make them go sleep.. Arewa cows..

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by selemo: 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
VEXT:
Funny people, when bandits and bokoharam are busy killing them.. Make them go sleep.. Arewa cows..
Are you calling them cows. But they call southerners grass that cows eat. Won't you run away when then strike?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by Lipscomb(m): 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
You call it a selfish interest right. You are spreading fake news that their son was dead while the man is hale and healthy. When the problem started the one that not buy market among you guys will pay for it.
Mykaelz001:
Got nothing to say here but enough of the useless intimidations from this northern folks undecided they're always scared of losing power because of their selfish lifestyle undecided

1 Like

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by wakaman: 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ipobians are the most persistent nuisance in the whole wide world. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by selemo: 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
wakaman:
Ipobians are the most persistent nuisance in the whole wide world. angry
Another northern parasite from the south east.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
Before this protest started, I had a dream and then told my dad about it, even me was surprised..

Someday ago, I also, had another dream and this time youth dressed in Arab clothes were given a lot of weapons to attack...

We Southerners should always take words of threat from the north serious oh and improve on it

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by selemo: 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
obehi247:
Before this protect started, I had a dream and then told my dad about it, even me was surprised..

Someday ago, I also, had another dream and this time youth dressed in Arab clothes were given a lot of weapons to attack...

We Southerners should always take words of threat from the north serious oh and improve on it
Thank you for the advice however I am sensing some chaos in the future. This article is a warning to southern brethren. They should not go to sleep.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by AABBIIMM(m): 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lipscomb:
You call it a selfish interest right. You are spreading fake news that their son was dead while the man is hale and healthy. When the problem started the one that not buy market among you guys will pay for it.
Just shut the Bleep up. Buhari died in London here while undergoing surgery in 2017. North should be ashamed of their nepotic lifestyle. If they had announced it before now, they would have earned the respect of Nigerians and indeed the international community. But greediness for power and inherent fear of what becomes of them made them to hide it. I asked myself then; for how long can you hide this abomination? It's a shame to Aisha Buhari that she could connive with this power drunk cabals to belittle herself. I'm sure by now she would have been regretting ever colluding with these God forsaken nonentities.
One thing I've learnt in this is; it is more honourable to confess that to hide it and be disgraced.
For those of you still saying Buhari this Buhari that, the truth is Muhammadu Buhari died in January 2017 in London following a failed operation which he underwent.
Nigerians should wake up.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by Zooposki(f): 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Only Lagos Agberos will handle them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by Blackking98(m): 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
Noise.
They can't defeat Boko Haram or herdsmen,they want to fight a region of over 100m people, I've never seen so many daft people at once in my life

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by selemo: 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
AABBIIMM:
Just shut the Bleep up. Buhari died in London here while undergoing surgery in 2017. North should be ashamed of their nepotic lifestyle. If they had announced it before now, they would have earned the respect of Nigerians and indeed the international community. But greediness for power and inherent fear of what becomes of them made them to hide it. I asked myself then; for how long can you hide this abomination? It's a shame to Aisha Buhari that she could connive with this power drunk cabals to belittle herself. I'm sure by now she would have been regretting ever colluding with these God forsaken nonentities.
One thing I've learnt in this is; it is more honourable to confess that to hide it and be disgraced.
For those of you still saying Buhari this Buhari that, the truth is Muhammadu Buhari died in January 2017 in London following a failed operation which he underwent.
Nigerians should wake up.
Please tell them. The more they look the less they see.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by selemo: 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
Blackking98:
Noise.
They can't defeat Boko Haram or herdsmen,they want to fight a region of over 100m people, I've never seen so many daft people at once in my life
Then wait until they come for you.
Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by Blackking98(m): 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
selemo:
Then wait until they come for you.
grin we're waiting in the Creek's

12 Likes

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by selemo: 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
Blackking98:

grin we're waiting in the Creek's
You are safer there. grin grin grin Fulani man cannot swim..
Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by RemoveKebab: 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
selemo:
Are you calling them cows. But they call southerners grass that cows eat. Won't you run away when then strike?
A poisonous grass field can kill a thousand cow, let them bring it on.
Extinction dey Hungry dem
1960 is not 2020 the world is more globalized now.
I can order 10000AKs, tanks and rpgs on dark web and get it delivered in 2weeks than in 60s.

16 Likes

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by selemo: 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
RemoveKebab:
A poisonous grass field can kill a thousand cows, let them bring it on.
Extinction dey Hungry dem
1960 is not 2020 the world is more globalized now.
I can order 10000AKs, tanks and rpgs on dark web and get it delivered in 2weeks than in 60s.
Do you have the money?
Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by Blackking98(m): 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
selemo:
You are safer there. grin grin grin Fulani man cannot swim..
Cowards that come when people are asleep? And when a community mobilises to face them head on they resort to calling their brothers in the military for favor, they're useless cowards, Buhari won't be president forever

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by Mykaelz001(m): 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lipscomb:

Are you for real...so you quoted me to say am spreading fake news, please how did I spread a fake news in my comment.. please I will advise you always be guided in quoting views
Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by RemoveKebab: 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
selemo:
Do you have the money?
when endears start where was the funds coming from,
From F.G?
Or the richer south?

If south that is richer is being massacred by f.g jihadist army.
you think they can't fund a world class army or foreign mercenary group under 24 hours that can exterminate a wannabe jihadist conquest.

11 Likes

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by selemo: 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
RemoveKebab:
when endears start where was the funds coming from,
From F.G?
Or the richer south?

If south that is richer is being massacred by f.g you think they can't fund a world class army or foreign mercenary group that can exterminate a wannabe jihadist conquest.
I think that is true. But the yahoo guys and the southerners in diaspora funded the protest.
Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by Seerade029: 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
selemo:
The North are ready to destroy the south at anytime.

Lol, which south?
You guys cannot destroy Tiv or nupe or bornu people, nah south you wanna destroy.

This thread should be nice to joke section

1 Like

Re: #buharisdead: The South Will Bleed If Buhari Resigns- Northern Elders Threaten by RemoveKebab: 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
selemo:
I think that is true. But the yahoo guys and the southerners in diaspora funded the protest.
why wont they be happy to fund such war if it ever comes.
I think the south even have more advantage here given the fact that they have more influence and connections out side the country.
It may be bloody for them at first due to north having more numbers and influence in force but the tides of war will quickly change because of funds and foreign backing.

War is economic and the world is more globalized now

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC / BREAKING: Tinubu’s Guinean Passport Is “diplomatic Passport”, Embassy Confirms / President Tinubu To Attend 78th UN General Assembly In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.