Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,080 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Palliative Looting: Man Went To Steal Freezer But His Bajaj Got Stolen (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Palliative Looting: Man Went To Steal Freezer But His Bajaj Got Stolen (Video) (1432 Views)

Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) / EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) / The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palliative Looting: Man Went To Steal Freezer But His Bajaj Got Stolen (Video) by tunday2020(m): 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
This guy Abdulahi from Ede according to a Facebook post by Adabanija Qomarudeen Idowu Mayegun, went to steal a deep freezer at SRJ store,but unfortunately for him before he could come out from the store where he went to steal freezer,his motorcycle Bajaj had been stolen by another thief.
The deep freezer had been recovered from him from his residence in Ede and he was left off the hook.

Say no to greediness...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cst7bSEtB4A
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=203978737911711&id=100048987572617

Re: Palliative Looting: Man Went To Steal Freezer But His Bajaj Got Stolen (Video) by promzy555(m): 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
Dis matter go hard to settle

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palliative Looting: Man Went To Steal Freezer But His Bajaj Got Stolen (Video) by Franzinni: 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
From poor to poorer...

5 Likes

Re: Palliative Looting: Man Went To Steal Freezer But His Bajaj Got Stolen (Video) by kunle75(m): 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
tunday2020:
This guy Abdulahi from Ede according to a Facebook post by Adabanija Qomarudeen Idowu Mayegun, went to steal a deep freezer at SRJ store,but unfortunately for him before he could come out from the store where he went to steal freezer,his motorcycle Bajaj had been stolen by another thief.
The deep freezer had been recovered from him from his residence in Ede and he was left off the hook.

Say no to greediness...
https://youtu.be/Cst7bSEtB4Attps://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=203978737911711&id=100048987572617

Thats what yoruba will called

Fikan gba kan lowo e

Meaning use one to take another from him

1 Like

Re: Palliative Looting: Man Went To Steal Freezer But His Bajaj Got Stolen (Video) by daddytime(m): 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
Instant justice served ala steaming hot amala t'on gbona feli feli plus correct abula.

2 Likes

Re: Palliative Looting: Man Went To Steal Freezer But His Bajaj Got Stolen (Video) by kelechi50: 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
When the hunter becomes the hunted

2 Likes

Re: Palliative Looting: Man Went To Steal Freezer But His Bajaj Got Stolen (Video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
Typical example of
Wahala be like bicycle

2 Likes

Re: Palliative Looting: Man Went To Steal Freezer But His Bajaj Got Stolen (Video) by onomeabuja: 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
promzy555:
Dis matter go hard to settle
I tells u my brother grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palliative Looting: Man Went To Steal Freezer But His Bajaj Got Stolen (Video) by promzy555(m): 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
grin grin
onomeabuja:

I tells u my brother grin

1 Like

Re: Palliative Looting: Man Went To Steal Freezer But His Bajaj Got Stolen (Video) by EXLOVER(m): 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
The only question wey go dey the guy head "Na who send me?"

4 Likes

Re: Palliative Looting: Man Went To Steal Freezer But His Bajaj Got Stolen (Video) by pastie(m): 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
Own goal

1 Like

Re: Palliative Looting: Man Went To Steal Freezer But His Bajaj Got Stolen (Video) by Okwuazi930(m): 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hmmm, trouble dey sleep,yanga wake am.now from poor to poorer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palliative Looting: Man Went To Steal Freezer But His Bajaj Got Stolen (Video) by tunday2020(m): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
kunle75:

Thats what yoruba will called

Fikan gba kan lowo e

Meaning use one to take another from him
They've retrieved the freezer from him too! That's called "le eku meji pofo mejeeji " pursuing 2 rats and ended up losing both.

1 Like

Re: Palliative Looting: Man Went To Steal Freezer But His Bajaj Got Stolen (Video) by kunle75(m): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
tunday2020:

They've retrieved the freezer from him too! That's called "le eku meji pofo mejeeji " pursuing 2 rats and ended up losing both.

grin shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Palliative Looting: Man Went To Steal Freezer But His Bajaj Got Stolen (Video) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lol,,,
Greediness gone wrong grin

The man while handing over the freezer,,,

2 Likes

Re: Palliative Looting: Man Went To Steal Freezer But His Bajaj Got Stolen (Video) by Buharidgeneral: 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
Eleyi gidi gan ooo

1 Like

Re: Palliative Looting: Man Went To Steal Freezer But His Bajaj Got Stolen (Video) by Orubebe01: 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
He went to possess his possession, unfortunately, he was dispossessed of his possession.

2 Likes

Re: Palliative Looting: Man Went To Steal Freezer But His Bajaj Got Stolen (Video) by XVIDEOSMOD: 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
He should go back to where he stole the freezer and ask if they are with his bike

1 Like

Re: Palliative Looting: Man Went To Steal Freezer But His Bajaj Got Stolen (Video) by Mayng01(m): 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
This is serious

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Newly Launched Operation Tura Takaibango: See Dozen Of Boko Haram Killed(Photo / Woman Kills Husband Over Food / Please Help Me! Please Help Me!! I Just Had Sex With A Goat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.