Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

#endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP (56831 Views)

Hoodlums Kill 2 Policemen In Aba, Set Station On Fire (VIDEO) / Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others / Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by Bibors(m): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
Please add the prefix - State sponsored protesters and hoodlums.
We know that the protest lasted 12 days without violence until the state unleashed their thugs.
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by Nmezor(f): 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
Handworks of the Aba agberos, not protesters pls
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by Righteousness89(m): 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
Beheading your fellow human??
That's High Wickedness there!!
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
Miracle2020:
upon that non of orji uzo kalu property was touch . hmmmm

That's to show that fulani jihadist are the ones burning down things in order to start attacking and abducting unarmed innocent IPOB citizens and to put fear into people's lives from rising up. But it is too late for the fulani terrorist governors in Biafraland.

Peaceful Revulsion on going.

1 Like

Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by BruncleZuma: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
Macsjebs:

I don't have a website yet, I don't think it would be approved
Thank you so much
You already have a WhatsApp URL that the AD can redirect to.
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by JoeEeL(m): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by Caseywilliams(m): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
if yhu think say ur head strong Aba people go tell yhu say dem be militants on their own. grin
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by Lilgabby(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin

All these ones are Oduduwa Youths doing sewing, and other businesses in Aba na
Bastard infiltrates like you always have mumu things to type all the time sha....
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by ipobarecriminals: 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
sad Handwork of IPOB touts.CP pls,chain dem and trowey dem inside underground cell cool cool until Kanu return the storm Gunz angry cool wink.bEAST baztardz angry
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by tjhinal: 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, please use their normal tag!
Hoodlums!

These were hoodlums and not protesters!

Why Abia tin dey always different sef?
What is the difference, they all protester which was made up of the good, bad and ugly. The intent of the protester is destruction. Technically, they are all of the same feather, don't call them hoodlums, they protester with intention to kill and destroy properties.
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by movid(m): 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Don't say EndSars protesters say hoodlum who hijack the opportunity to create those chaos.

E be like say una dey talk but una no sabi filter una mouth abi?
Me I tire oo... Protesters always whereas it should be Hoodlums!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by Lilgabby(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
humilitypays:
Yet some foolish Yorubas feel its only Lagos that the Nigerian youths poured their anger on, and even believed in their usual hatred filled minds that Igbos intentionally started the protest to destroy Lagos, instead of directly attacking the Hausa-Fulani army officer that sent and ordered soldiers to kill protesters (mostly Yoruba youths) at Lekki toll gate. Cowardice is a very big disease!

Whoever did them this, will suffer for 6000 years angry

Tinubu must go!! shocked
With all the foolish thing you've written down now... An sane person would know you dont have a future for ur family and for yourself too cuz the stupid thing u even wrote down from A to Z does not even make sense. I think its high time seun should have an insight of foolish people overcrowding nairaland now.
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by ipobarecriminals: 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
sad Arsonists, criminals, baztardz sad grin
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
paulolee:
lolzz...them don start o...we don't kno if its Protestant or hoodlums or just looters...BT na jus 102 cars?? DM no count my keke join
jus imaging...
I am laughing in Japanese with hunger ooo. Lol.
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by Commentor: 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ate they barbarians in Abia?

What kind of nonsense is this?
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by Lilgabby(m): 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
I'm very sure the ipob are behind this.... He also ordered the ipob to kill any policemen that tries to stop them or even if they dont and behead them. I'm not surprise. They can disguise as nobody just to achieve thier evil missions. But if them see this thing wey i write now...them no go gree... Them no dey ever gree....
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by BruncleZuma: 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
Macsjebs:

I will have to find out from seun, I think it's only website accepted
Thank you so much Brother, I deeply appreciate your show of concern
I pray it works out well for you
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by jaxxy(m): 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
Will he also name the casualty and conspiracy on the protesters side?? Or the police did nothing in all this
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by Jakemedg(m): 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
I think it's high time soldiers are deployed to that state
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by harryllord4452: 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
With the level of distruction by they hoodlums not they #endsars protesters...Abia need 600billion for renovation at it stands now
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by AnanseK(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Don't say EndSars protesters say hoodlum who hijack the opportunity to create those chaos.

They are the same my friend.# ENDSARS protest was concluded when the government accepted the grudges and disbanded SARS immediately on 11th October 2020.

The so called protest that continued was an effort to violently remove the government and create anarchy in the land. Killing of Police men , burning down Police Stations , looting of police firearms and releasing of prisoners nationwide was all part of the plan.

Hoodlums and Protesters are one and the same people.
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by MadamExcellency: 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
Miracle2020:
upon that non of orji uzo kalu property was touch . hmmmm

You mean his businesses in Gambia, Africans and the Caribbeans.

OBJ destroyed all his businesses in Nigeria as to cripple him because he opposed third term and was contesting for president.

As at 2003 , US diplomatic cable said Orji Uzor Kalu International businesses outside politics makes a minimum of $20 million annually.
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by john633(m): 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
They are innocents police will never change
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by 3Ceagle(m): 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
What a destruction. This is a big lesson to all state actors that no one is save, including the military when anarchy sets in. The attitude of law enforcement officers in the east has been too brutal and I am surprised that only two police personnel were lost.
Where is James Nwafor and his team of killers. These guys must pay for all the crime against the innocent people who they tortured or killed.
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lilgabby:

Bastard infiltrates like you always have mumu things to type all the time sha....

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala ishilove
Rule2
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by Cof1ex(m): 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hmmmm, which one be 102 cars. Even lagos no get that record.... Baba na abia state i dey oo
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by govto: 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
AseV:
The Commissioner of Police in Abia state, CP Janet Agbede has alleged that the #EndSARS protesters in the state killed two policemen, out of which one was burnt to ashes and the other beheaded.

The Abia CP also said the incident which took place in the state on Tuesday, October 20, 2020, had the policemen robbed of their arms.

ABN TV reports that at a press briefing on Wednesday, the Commissioner of Police alleged that 5 banks were looted and about 102 private and government-owned cars burnt by the protesters.

While revealing that about 18 persons have so far been arrested with one FNC rifle with 12 rounds of five ammunition and other weapons, she dispelled insinuations that Fulanis are grouping to launch an attack on the people of the state.

"On October 4, 2020, the Inspector General of Police, IGP Mohammed Abubakar Adamu NPM, Mni, in response to what appeared to be a general demand enforced by a nationwide protest tagged "#ENDSARS after critical analysis of the situation announced a ban on Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) to douse tension. Despite the ban, the protest like the wildfire continued to spread across the country.

"In Abia, it initially appeared to be peaceful which necessitated giving them Police protection. However, on Tuesday, October 20, 2020, the #ENDSARS Protesters brutally murdered two Police Officers, beheaded and burnt one of them to ashes. They also robbed them of their arms. The hoodlums looted and burnt a building housing a unit of the Police at old Zone 6 Annex Aba. They attempted attack on police stations simultaneously and Correctional Service Centre at Umuahia with intent to set them ablaze but was repelled by the Police in conjunction with the Military.

"Furthermore, the #ENDSARS protesters looted and burnt the following in the State:

a) Five banks

b) One High Court

c) One Magistrate Court

d) Aba South Town Hall and the Church therein.

e) Abia State Fire Service building at Aba

t) One hundred and two Government and private-owned vehicles

e) Dislodged traders at Onions, Yam and Water Melon Markets in Aba

h) Street lights in Aba and Umuahia City.

"Also, on October 24, 2020, the hoodlums break open a warehouse opposite Golden Guinea in Umuahia where scanty bags of fertilizers and few bags of rice for replanting preserved with chemical were kept and started stealing them. However, following a distress call, a combined team of the Police and the Military timely arrived and repelled them.

"As at now, a total number of eighteen (18) persons were arrested with one FNC rifle with 12 rounds of live ammunition and other weapons of violence in connection with the killings, looting and burnings.

"I would like to use this medium to debunk the rumour that the Fulanis are grouping for an attack on Abians. This rumour is not only false but the handwork of those intending to cause more tension and confusion across the state. I WIsh to reassure the law-abiding citizens and residents in the State to go about their lawful businesses as the law enforcement agencies are ever ready to protect their lives and properties" she said.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2020/10/endsars-protesters-killed-2-policemen-looted-5-banks-burnt-102-vehicles-abia-cp-alleges/

Our politicians don see avenue to use thief craze comot for our body this time arond. #2023 don sure for them......
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by govto: 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
jaxxy:
Will he also name the casualty and conspiracy on the protesters side?? Or the police did nothing in all this

You have seen the kind of Government that we have!
Re: #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP by iHart(m): 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
Macsjebs:
Speechless lipsrsealed

I observed something lately, no matter how much marketing I do and how I beseech people to see the thread on my signature, a lot of Nairalanders do ignore

Is there something I am not doing correctly?
Employ marketing by story telling. That's how what works here. If you are good at what you do, tell a story about it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joel Ubah Sleeps In Coffin After Losing House To Scammer / Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos) / Lady’s Corpse Washed Ashore In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.