Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

#WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes (57442 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala: Swiss Newspapers Call New WTO DG ’66-Year-Old Grandmother' / WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, Myung-Hee React To WTO's Formal Announcement / WTO DG: Okonjo-Iweala, 4 Others Sail Through First Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by fergie001: 9:32am On Oct 29, 2020
olioxx:

Dude I wanna learn more about US veto powers in WTO.
I would appreciate your inputs
The WTO is an institution which builds on consensus, meaning all member states will have to agree, and any can veto.

The US as the big boy, will have bigger significance.

It is better to not pick a favourite than refusing to back a consensus.

All members have to agree.

The WTO does not believe in voting but can vote in extreme circumstances.

The voting system has not been used to select a DG since its inception.

All members must also agree for the voting system if it were to be used.

The US don't want the voting system and won't agree to it because they will still heavily lose.

That means, voting as well is out of it.

The last time such happened.....the last two candidates were allowed to take a term each and it was a disaster culminating in a fruitless ministerial Conference in Seattle in 1999.

Trump doesn't really endorse the S.Korean candidate, he is just against the candidature of NOI.

Pressures are ongoing for the S.Korean candidate to toe the path of honour and formally withdraw.

2 Likes

Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by fergie001: 9:35am On Oct 29, 2020
GamalNasser:

You came here to say Texas is in play and you don't want to agree California is also in play ...Trump is pulling better numbers in california than any GOP in recent time ...are you sure you are following this Election well...
This is california just 10 days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TeuCiKIic8

Stop posting this kind of news.
Did you see the roads?
Looks like mattress.

Mtchew
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by GamalNasser: 9:38am On Oct 29, 2020
fergie001:

Stop posting this kind of news.
Did you see the roads?
Looks like mattress.

Mtchew

You can see how Trump is already decimating Mail in votes with strong early votes and we still have a day to go and the on NOVEMBER 3 it's red wave ..Trump will win both the Popular and electoral college this time

1 Like

Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by fergie001: 9:40am On Oct 29, 2020
GamalNasser:

You can see how Trump is already decimating Mail in votes with strong early votes and we still have a day to go and the on NOVEMBER 3 it's red wave ..Trump will win both the Popular and electoral college this time
A friend of mine who is based in Texas told me Trump supporters are like the Northerners..no too much noise, but they vote more than those who shout in the social media.

I am more concerned about the roads......Chai, who do us this kind thing?

1 Like

Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by shegzhkn: 9:54am On Oct 29, 2020
GamalNasser:

You came here to say Texas is in play and you don't want to agree California is also in play ...Trump is pulling better numbers in california than any GOP in recent time ...are you sure you are following this Election well...
This is california just 10 days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TeuCiKIic8

Lol, don't worry son.

The election is just in 4+ days i will nudge when the time is right.
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by sapientia(m): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2020
fergie001:

I agree partly.... I am also aware racism exists but I don't really want to clothe this with that toga.

I know the Nigeria Govt as well don't have the local and international goodwill atm, but we have to continue to try.

The US have consistently, under Trump, favoured bilateral trades and the Eastern Africans (Kenya, especially) have no problem with that deep down.

The heads of UNCTAD, IPU & WHO are all Eastern Africans...all these international bodies are in Switzerland, so maybe they know one or two things about International politics, other parts of Africa don't.

The EU also midwifed the AFCFTA for the purpose of low tariff on imports, free trade, multilateral trading, etc..something Kenya is a signatory to but went ahead to negotiate deals with the US outside of the body, the reason why Amina Mohammed wasn't supported by the EU.

Trump's major reason is that NOI is seen as been close to the top echelons of Washington-politics and in turn the Democratic Party.

Trump's argument is that NOI will carry out their bidding, which is indirectly allowing "China" economically over-run the Asia-Pacific & the globe. He sees them as globalists or what they call internationalists.

This is because NOI is for multilateral trading just like Yoo...so for Trump, it is simply politics.

Perhaps, he needs some assurances because the WTO cannot go ahead without the US on board.

The WTO must create some concessions for the US, a few assurances here and there (which must not include the position of the amiable DG-in-waiting), then hopefully we can bounce back to where we should be.

The bolded is where I have placed my bet on this. USA must want something or assurances in return
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by Jdbrasco2: 10:23am On Oct 29, 2020
One4me:

Are you kidding me? Which DOOM?

You people just give too much credit to this fading World Power and it is Trump that is accelerating the fading of such Power.
Did the WHO die?
Did the UN die?
Did the Iran-Deal group die?
Who gave US the $7Billion Judgement? An American Court?
The US is just trying to stifle the growth of China, slow it down a bit because it knows it cant stop it and China is destined to be the World Super-Power in less than fifty Years from now. Take that to the bank.

The world is changing, America being the ONLY Super Power will not last long, China, Russia, Canada, Germany are building up ans coperating.
Rome, UK, Turkey, USSR, were once World Powers, Empires to be Precise, today, they are "Turkeys". grin
I believe you have been writing the US off since your adulthood and what changed.

UN and WTO have lost a lot of influence. I don't even know the name of the current UN Secretary General. US is still the best world "Police Man" unless we want a third world war today. Who do you think can stop Iran, North Korea, Turkey, China and Russia from expanding their territories?

Though I think the US will self destruct cos of the quest for unlimited freedom from her citizens.
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by fergie001: 10:31am On Oct 29, 2020
sapientia:

The bolded is where I have placed my bet on this. USA must want something or assurances in return
Then, they should give them the assurances that everything will follow the rule-book, with NOI in play.

It happened before when they turned their backs on Ruggeiro (WTO-DG 1995-1999) but after some talks, they later supported.

Hopefully, that will be the case.
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by fergie001: 10:33am On Oct 29, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Though I think the US will self destruct cos of the quest for unlimited freedom from her citizens.
This is where I really have some fear.
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by olioxx(m): 10:51am On Oct 29, 2020
fergie001:

The WTO is an institution which builds on consensus, meaning all member states will have to agree, and any can veto.

The US as the big boy, will have bigger significance.

It is better to not pick a favourite than refusing to back a consensus.

All members have to agree.

The WTO does not believe in voting but can vote in extreme circumstances.

The voting system has not been used to select a DG since its inception.

All members must also agree for the voting system if it were to be used.

The US don't want the voting system and won't agree to it because they will still heavily lose.

That means, voting as well is out of it.

The last time such happened.....the last two candidates were allowed to take a term each and it was a disaster culminating in a fruitless ministerial Conference in Seattle in 1999.

Trump doesn't really endorse the S.Korean candidate, he is just against the candidature of NOI.

Pressures are ongoing for the S.Korean candidate to toe the path of honour and formally withdraw.
Thanks brotherly I learned something today.
But my question once again, if only the US decides not to endorse Ngozi, does that mean that Ngozi will not be sworn in?

1 Like

Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by Lifestone(m): 10:54am On Oct 29, 2020
skukimania:

Your crush? shocked How old are you biko? Too many ancestors in Nigeria!
Age na number. E no matter say she old pass me
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by fergie001: 11:01am On Oct 29, 2020
olioxx:

Thanks brotherly I learned something today.
But my question once again, if only the US decides not to endorse Ngozi, does that mean that Ngozi will not be sworn in?
For now....we pray that scenario doesn't come up.
She won't.

1. The luck is that most of the countries that will always make it easier for the US to brag are on Madam Ngoo's side.

2. The GC is her employer and will decide on how to go on Nov 9.

3. If no decision is reached between now and Nov.9....everything is until 2021.

And in 2021, any radical decision can be taken by the GC.
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by Jdbrasco2: 11:02am On Oct 29, 2020
fergie001:

This is where I really have some fear.
Good to know sm1 was observing.
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by fergie001: 11:03am On Oct 29, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Good to know sm1 was observing.
The price for liberty is eternal vigilance.
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by dstar01(m): 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
She deserves it more than the Korean woman and I hope she gets the position.✊

Wealth Creation involves tangible actions:

Deciding to break free from the yoke of poverty is good. Making positive changes is equally good. However, the most crucial stage of entering into the wealth domain, involves doing something tangible.

Some individuals are damn too lazy. They believe manna will fall from heaven and things will just begin to work like magic as long as they are positive minded.

�Start that small business you've been thinking about. �Get that application out and secure that job!
�Just do something no matter how small it may seem

Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by BennyDGreat: 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
fergie001:

I agree partly.... I am also aware racism exists but I don't really want to clothe this with that toga.

I know the Nigeria Govt as well don't have the local and international goodwill atm, but we have to continue to try.

The US have consistently, under Trump, favoured bilateral trades and the Eastern Africans (Kenya, especially) have no problem with that deep down.

The heads of UNCTAD, IPU & WHO are all Eastern Africans...all these international bodies are in Switzerland, so maybe they know one or two things about International politics, other parts of Africa don't.

The EU also midwifed the AFCFTA for the purpose of low tariff on imports, free trade, multilateral trading, etc..something Kenya is a signatory to but went ahead to negotiate deals with the US outside of the body, the reason why Amina Mohammed wasn't supported by the EU.

Trump's major reason is that NOI is seen as been close to the top echelons of Washington-politics and in turn the Democratic Party.

Trump's argument is that NOI will carry out their bidding, which is indirectly allowing "China" economically over-run the Asia-Pacific & the globe. He sees them as globalists or what they call internationalists.

This is because NOI is for multilateral trading just like Yoo...so for Trump, it is simply politics.

Perhaps, he needs some assurances because the WTO cannot go ahead without the US on board.

The WTO must create some concessions for the US, a few assurances here and there (which must not include the position of the amiable DG-in-waiting), then hopefully we can bounce back to where we should be.

This is a serious situation. This Us-China battle sha. Will it ever end?
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by fergie001: 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
BennyDGreat:

This is a serious situation. This Us-China battle sha. Will it ever end?
Not anytime soon, tbh.

The US holds about 10% ace on China in the Asia-Pacific, a gap that has cut down to 5% since 2016.

To be fair to the US, China hasn't played by the rules but the WTO has looked away...the reason Trump intends to cripple the WTO, damning everything in the rule-book to have his way.
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by BennyDGreat: 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
fergie001:

Not anytime soon, tbh.

The US holds about 10% ace on China in the Asia-Pacific, a gap that has cut down to 5% since 2016.

To be fair to the US, China hasn't played by the rules but the WTO has looked away...the reason Trump intends to cripple the WTO, damning everything in the rule-book to have his way.

Lol that Trump dey always behave like corporate agebero. To be a president of the U.S requires that you must be tough ooo.

How I wish Nigeria can just get it right just once with good leaders. Just once!
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by fergie001: 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
BennyDGreat:

Lol that Trump dey always behave like corporate agebero. To be a president of the U.S requires that you must be tough ooo.

How I wish Nigeria can just get it right just once with good leaders. Just once!
Depends on us....the growing Generation.
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by BennyDGreat: 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
fergie001:

Depends on us....the growing Generation.

Illiteracy and poverty remains some of the most potent weapons the government uses against the growing generation. People need to be educated and financially empowered to break free from the control of these wicked leaders.
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by fergie001: 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
BennyDGreat:

Illiteracy and poverty remains some of the most potent weapons the government uses against the growing generation. People need to be educated and financially empowered to break free from the control of these wicked leaders.
With what we see these days, even the educated ones are not helping matters.

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn." (A.T)
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by Kingspin(m): 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
tartar9:

America has not welcomed more Muslims, go check the data. Some well-to-do Muslim countries are almost entirely made up of immigrants.
Leave Muslim matter too.
The USA doesn't "welcome more Muslims", just look at your language? So they should welcome all Muslims. Shi.t
They should go to their fellow Muslims country and stop trooping to the West.

Leave Muslims alone, do I have anything to do with them if they can restrict their terror to themselves. I have stayed in a multicultural country/company yet the terror has never come from Hindu, a peaceful religion. Why this particular religion, today is French, next.

I do have good Muslim Yes, not extremists.
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by tartar9(m): 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
Kingspin:
[s]The USA doesn't "welcome more Muslims", just look at your language? So they should welcome all Muslims. Shi.t
They should go to their fellow Muslims country and stop trooping to the West.

Leave Muslims alone, do I have anything to do with them if they can restrict their terror to themselves. I have stayed in a multicultural country/company yet the terror has never come from Hindu, a peaceful religion. Why this particular religion, today is French, next.

I do have good Muslim Yes, not extremists.[/s]
Restrict your criminality to yourselves too undecided
You made a claim that America has accepted more Muslims than Muslim countries,and I said that's not true. I don't know what nonsense you're now typing about accepting all Muslims...where did that come from? Go sort out your comprehension issues.
Using an example,with the over 16,000 murders typically happening annually in the US,a Muslim gets to commit one and it becomes terrorism and makes headlines undecided,we must be big saints indeed to grab that much attention.
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
fergie001:

There must be some middle-ground, otherwise the WTO will be as chaotic as it is now.

The US contributes about 12% to the WTO, making them the highest financial donor....You can't let go that kind of cash.
Ahhh! I see
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by Kingspin(m): 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
tartar9:

Restrict your criminality to yourselves too undecided
You made a claim that America has accepted more Muslims than Muslim countries,and I said that's not true. I don't know what nonsense you're now typing about accepting all Muslims...where did that come from? Go sort out your comprehension issues.
Using an example,with the over 16,000 murders typically happening annually in the US,a Muslim gets to commit one and it becomes terrorism and makes headlines undecided, we must be big saints indeed to grab that much attention.
People die every day, but if you keep targeting a particular people or faith then it becomes a different matter.

Give the Muslim countries that welcome immigrate or shut up for life.
The only Muslim countries that come close is Lebanon, Turkey but those Muslim immigrates are not inside the turkey and with the help and support of EU, Turkey mange to create a special sone (Refugee camp) and part of the fund came from EU just to stop those migrate entering Europe.
You sit in Nigeria and went to tell a traveller what it is out there. Funny

While there are other religions in the world why nobody is talking about them.

With over 200 lsmaic terror groups worldwide.(BokoHaram, Nigeria)
Something is wrong with some of your followers.

I don't have anything against Muslims but keep your terror to your self.
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by Austeen007(m): 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
PUT HER IN A SO-CALLED WHITE SKIN THE FRUSTRATION WILL END ASAP. WHY IS THE AMERICAN POLICE SHOOTING AND KILLING BLACK PEOPLE? AND NO AMERICAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE IS ADVOCATING FOR THE BLACK PEOPLE TO END THE 2000 YEARS POLICE BRUTALITY ON BLACK COMMUNITY.

WELCOME TO AMERICA
donphilopus:
I thought she just acquired a US citizenship last month?Why are they now trying to frustrate her? It's obvious Trump's administration doesn't like anything relating to Nigeria. Same Trump and his goons attempted to remove Akinwunmi Adeshina of AfDB on trumped-up corruption charges yet some Nigerians think Trump is the best thing since sliced bread. Our mumu go soon do.

1 Like

Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by tartar9(m): 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
Kingspin:
[s]
People die every day, but if you keep targeting a particular people or faith then it becomes a different matter.

Give the Muslim countries that welcome immigrate or shut up for life.
The only Muslim country that come close is Turkey but those Muslim immigrates are not insideTurkey and with the help and support of EU, Turkey mange to create a special zone and part of the fund from EU just to stop those migrates entering Europe.
You sit in Nigeria and went to tell a traveller what it is out there. Funny

T
While there are other religions in the world why nobody is talking about them.

With over 200 lsmaic terror groups worldwide.

Something is wrong with your followers.[/s]

Translation of first paragraph- "You get to be murdered with a different motive" - how comforting sad
Simply go and check the countries having the highest proportion of immigrants and kindly shut up!
The Lord Resistance Army,as an example,that has led to thousands of deaths and millions of displaced persons is what? A xtian humanitarian group
When none of the so-called Islamist terrorists groups existed not too long ago,I guess it was a different religion being in practice undecided
It's no mystery how they emerged. The various political upheavals/underpinnings that led to their emergence is well documented. And hopefully,they will die out later on.
Within any group, you'll likely find crimes that are more peculiar to them. Everything won't be the same for everyone.
As an example,why are your baby factory nyanmiri brothers the only ones getting executed in Indonesia? I don't need to think twice to know the people,when I see headlines of drug pushers apprehended. Something is wrong with your people undecided
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by BennyDGreat: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
fergie001:

With what we see these days, even the educated ones are not helping matters.

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn." (A.T)

True. Many are educated but lack emotional Intelligence, are tribalistic, and even support these same corrupt politicans for reasons best known to them....I just get angry when I see the mediocrity in government offices....
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by fergie001: 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
BennyDGreat:

True. Many are educated but lack emotional Intelligence, are tribalistic, and even support these same corrupt politicans for reasons best known to them....I just get angry when I see the mediocrity in government offices....
You have said it all.
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by wingmanIII: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
COPIED

I have been reading some of the simplistic notions about why the US did not support NOI for the WTO DG position.

Even some of the most sophisticated thinkers and posters on this street reduced it to the most basic of their primordial instincts, race and racism. What a shame. She is a dual citizen (Nigeria and USA) and if citizenship or permanent residency of the US was the simple consideration, she probably would have been the candidate of choice for the US. And not only for the current role but also for position of World Bank President - which she sought - for which the previous US administration backed a Korean-American, and one without any significant background in finance, Jim Yong Kim, a physician and anthropologist.

One would have expected a little more complex thinking and a deeper understanding of US interests, its trade relationship with South Korea and other Asian countries, and the role of China in their analyses. None touched on the likely role of China in the WTO in the event of a NOI victory versus what a Korean victory is likely to mean for US-China increasingly complex and fractious trade disputes. China's support for Nigeria and NOI is not altruistic. The country is already aiming for one of the DDG positions that is open with an understanding that an Asian at the top of the WTO will foreclose that possibility. Of course, the US, which already has misgivings about the influence of China in the WTO (and other international organizations), doesn't want the country in a much stronger position of influence within the body. Hence, it makes sense to seek ways to block the Chinese aspirations and supporting a candidate whose background will effectively accomplish that goal is one such approach.

The trade relationship between the US and South Korea is a huge one and an amended agreement was signed last year, one led by the Korean candidate, Yoo Myung-hee. Japan, another huge US trade partner, for a different set of reasons connected with a trade dispute, is against the Korean but not necessarily in favor an expanded or exaggerated Chinese influence. There is also the concern that the Chinese may exert undue influence on NOI through Nigeria, her sponsor for the role. Whether this will be a real concern remains to be seen but such fears should not be dismissed. These are some of the issues playing out in the reluctance of the US to support NOI, not her race, not racism.

Don't get me wrong. I am all for NOI and hope she wins the final push. I believe she will and congratulated her this morning already. This is just to express my disappointment at the shoddy analyses advanced by some of our so-called online or social media intellectuals. I expected more from them. Maybe too much, I'm beginning to realize. To the one who was able to see the nuanced American position beyond the jaded lens of racism, I salute you.

To the others, please, up your game and stop reducing every analysis in the complex world of international interests to the lowest common factors of race and racism on the part of the US. Your readers and followers deserve better. Or maybe we should stop taking you too seriously.

'Kunle Oyekanmi
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by Kingspin(m): 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
tartar9:

Translation of first paragraph- "You get to be murdered with a different motive" - how comforting sad
Simply go and check the countries having the highest proportion of immigrants and kindly shut up!
The Lord Resistance Army,as an example,that has led to thousands of deaths and millions of displaced persons is what? A xtian humanitarian group
When none of the so-called Islamist terrorists groups existed not too long ago,I guess it was a different religion being in practice undecided
It's no mystery how they emerged. The various political upheavals/underpinnings that led to their emergence is well documented. And hopefully,they will die out later on.
Within any group, you'll likely find crimes that are more peculiar to them. Everything won't be the same for everyone.
As an example,why are your baby factory nyanmiri brothers the only ones getting executed in Indonesia? I don't need to think twice to know the people,when I see headlines of drug pushers apprehended. Something is wrong with your people undecided
Average Almajiri mentality.

What does Baby factory get to do with throwing bombs and murdering innocent people women and children who did nothing to you?

Does drug dealers drop bombs in the Mosques?

The Nigerian government has been budgeting huge revenue to stop Boko boys
Say no to terrorism.
Re: #WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes by tartar9(m): 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
Kingspin:
Average Almajiri mentality.

What does Baby factory get to do with throwing bombs and murdering innocent people women and children who did nothing to you?

Does drug dealers drop bombs in the Mosques?

The Nigerian government has been budgeting huge revenue to stop Boko boys
Say no to terrorism.
Tell that to the about 585,000 annual deaths from those illicit drugs.
Your crimes are far more pervasively practiced amongst the general Igbo population than the existence of such fringe groups like bokoharam.
I didn't even bring up the fake drugs issue which your nyanmiri brothers also have the monopoly over. Do you know how many deaths fake drugs alone is estimated to lead to?
Your criminals brothers have caused more deaths than BH,militant herdsmen or whatever combined.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) / Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. / Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.