Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Boston Consulting Group Internship - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Boston Consulting Group Internship (965 Views)

Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 / Venia Group Internship / B&G Consulting Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boston Consulting Group Internship by Inspiration007: 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
Good day..
I have searched for previous threads related to the topic above and I have found none.
Please if you would like to share anything as regards to the topic I will appreciate it thanks
Re: Boston Consulting Group Internship by Gmajor(m): 7:51am On Oct 30, 2020
Inspiration007:
Good day..
I have searched for previous threads related to the topic above and I have found none.
Please if you would like to share anything as regards to the topic I will appreciate it thanks

have you completed the application process?
Re: Boston Consulting Group Internship by Inspiration007: 8:15am On Oct 30, 2020
Gmajor:

have you completed the application process?

Not yet. Did you apply?
Re: Boston Consulting Group Internship by Gmajor(m): 8:21am On Oct 30, 2020
Inspiration007:

Not yet. Did you apply?

It requires uploading transcripts which I don't have at the moment and the logistics of getting it is almost near impossible to fulfil at this time so I don't think I'll be proceeding with the application.
Re: Boston Consulting Group Internship by heayernu56(m): 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
Gmajor:

It requires uploading transcripts which I don't have at the moment and the logistics of getting it is almost near impossible to fulfil at this time so I don't think I'll be proceeding with the application.
I can't confirm with full certainty. But I think the transcript refers to your credentials. As you can see there is more than one space for transcript and you can add as many as possible. It's just an opinion though
Re: Boston Consulting Group Internship by Confide22(f): 11:28am On Nov 02, 2020
Please is uploading your transcript a must? If yes, can you apply for the transcript from your school now and upload it on the application portal later after the deadline elapse? Please I'll appreciate any form of response.

(1) (Reply)

Top Recruitment Agencies In Lagos, Nigeria - Talentup Africa / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Npower July Stipend News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.