Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:31 AM

See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) - Food (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) (96620 Views)

Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State / See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought / See Onions I Bought For 2k In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
hartson:
Are you PH base?
Yes.
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by Aboks(m): 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Why don't we?
Can't we or we're too proud and sees farming as dirty work.
For your info, we have onions farm especially in some part of SW but not enough

I said we farm in little quantity
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by AreaFada2: 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
desiredhome:

Lazyman stop looking for excuses, undecided undecided .....what can you boast of from the vegetative climate like South South Nigeria? The oil boom has become oil doom for you because of excess greed......

The cult clashes by the youths of different communities that have left most of the rural communities deserted (mostly famers).....
You will in your tiny mind conclude is herd's men.,.shame on you Mr lazy you .....

Don't run away from it. Just say Amen.
A lazy man who works hard thousands of miles away and still tried to create jobs through farming for jobless youths like you.

While I may lose money because of herdsmen, it's the future of many like you they are taking away. Keep applauding them due to ethnic and religious reasons.
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by AreaFada2: 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
Mazigabriel:
let's forget about the herdsmen issue, before it started How many southerners do you know that farm in large quantities except for the vegetables, palm oil and Cassava which we are known for.
The south needs to try and plant something New too inorder to reduce the prices of goods
I am not the whole South. I speak from personal experience and of the communities I know.

But remember that money for agric gets to more grass root in the North than in the South. Maybe you can start by voting good people into positions and not defending political landlords and rent collectors in your area, LGA and state.
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by Joshater(m): 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
Sir.. After you na you na! You know say everybody wan be like you! Asper shinning example.. Me i zero my main line.. Na new airtel line i dey use for whatsapp and na only few individuals i dey use am chat sef... Disturb no dey... You fit run your own like that too na... We suppose dey yarn on a Steady fa...

NNAMDIII:
oboy! Allow me oo, people go just dey disturb me for Whatsapp and I wan dey on a low jare
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by JOBgame(m): 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
Razzness:
I swear, i can't buy any of this onions more than 20 naira here in kano.
Kai! Am not sure i can survive a week in the south.

LOL! 4 BAUCHI BAG IS 30K
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by BabangidaHamza(m): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
fk001:
Up north that's 50 naira onion or maybe 70.

I can never buy that onions for #50, maximum is #30.

1 Like

Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by samdunzo: 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
Toks2008:

Is this not why we are asking for restructuring?

The South depends on the North for farm roduce, Nigeria as a whole depends on Niger delta for oil...

South does not depend on North for farming.... North simply has more farmers. So South buys their produce. Furthermore, with border closure, there's nowhere else to buy from.... which is why prices are so high
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by desiredhome: 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
AreaFada2:

Don't run away from it. Just say Amen.
A lazy man who works hard thousands of miles away and still tried to create jobs through farming for jobless youths like you.

While I may lose money because of herdsmen, it's the future of many like you they are taking away. Keep applauding them due to ethnic and religious reasons.
You are not better than the people you are accusing.....there are people making living from farming but with the lazy mentalities like your type will always look for excuses..........
If trucks don't bring food from the north you won't have food to eat
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by desiredhome: 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
AreaFada2:

I am not the whole South. I speak from personal experience and of the communities I know.

But remember that money for agric [b]gets to more grass root in the North [/b]than in the South. Maybe you can start by voting good people into positions and not defending political landlords and rent collectors in your area, LGA and state.
You keep making false allegations out of ignorant .......
A lazy man will always have excuse......
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
Terrible..
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by oyatz(m): 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
fk001:

Guy onion needs cold weather like that of harmattarn or with very low humidity.

Southern Nigeria have very high humidity which is not favourable for onion.

Onion is cultivated in and around Iree Town, Osun State.
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by oyatz(m): 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
BetBuilder365:
i thought it was fake news until i bought one tiny onion for N50
pls whats the alternative to onion, seems this end sars protest have not enabled transport of onions

Not only Transport of Onions, everything has increased in prices due to the #EndSARS Protests. There are negative economic effects of the protests.
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
samdunzo:

South does not depend on North for farming.... North simply has more farmers. So South buys their produce. Furthermore, with border closure, there's nowhere else to buy from.... which is why prices are so high

I'm not talking about the reason for the present scarcity but a holistic view.
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
Must u use onions n cook. Dis onions for
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
perestroika19:

Don't you know HungerBad? E no dey respect preacher o. You want make our man fall while preaching?
Lol
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
starbuck:
She haff pocket the rest of the money for savings grin grin
Dats y I buy all food stuff myself. Thank God I can cook
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by AreaFada2: 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
desiredhome:

You are not better than the people you are accusing.....there are people making living from farming but with the lazy mentalities like your type will always look for excuses..........
If trucks don't bring food from the north you won't have food to eat
OK may herdsmen kill you and your kin like they kill others. Since it's a lie you have nothing to fear, Abi? shocked
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
faithful2911:

What about eternity cool
Dis is wen being "faithful jam being righteous" . De last de go hot o
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by 24SEVEN: 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ilaumoh:
That's state is cursed honestly

Yet, your uncle's and aunts, brothers and sisters are flocking into Rivers in exponential numbers.
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by xtycool: 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
Chisaedhor:
My people the prices of food stuffs is on the rise in Rivers State. I don't know about other cities.

Look at the Onions my wife bought at Oil Mill Market In Portharcourt for 500 naira today.

On a normal day these onions should cost 50 naira or less.

How is it in your area

onion is cost but this cant be more than 150 here, southwest Nigeria
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by desiredhome: 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
AreaFada2:

OK may herdsmen kill you and your kin like they kill others. Since it's a lie you have nothing to fear, Abi? shocked
You are not better than those that have died so stop displaying your ignorance here.........
It's the heart attack from hatred/your ignorance that will even kill you faster.
There are more killings from communal clashes in almost all the communities here in the state and also cult rivals.......
Go and plant your own crops and stop depending on others......
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by AreaFada2: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
desiredhome:

You are not better than those that have died so stop displaying your ignorance here.........
It's the heart attack from hatred/your ignorance that will even kill you faster.
There are more killings from communal clashes in almost all the communities here in the state and also cult rivals.......
Go and plant your own crops and stop depending on others......

May you plant and others use their cows to destroy it, maim and kill you on top. This the prayer I will pray for you.
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by rottenegg: 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
Its 3 onions for 500 naira in Uyo.
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
Mylove55:
that is the result of the useless protest
you must be benefiting from this government to see the protest as useless... Nonsense everywhere
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by desiredhome: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
AreaFada2:

May you plant and others use their cows to destroy it, maim and kill you on top. This the prayer I will pray for you.
Why not pray yourself out of ignorance that is all over you?.......
You be Olodo number one, you can't produce nothing yet you can't tolerate others, are you a sadist?......
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by Updating9JA: 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
Newbiee:
That is the consequences of our actions. God has not United us (North and South) for nothing. But for us to learn how to live together in harmony,
Joel Osteen Sermons in order to benefit from what he has endowed in each of the region's.

Igbos doing themselves
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by tholhusomhie: 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
You still dey chop am ni?
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by NNAMDIII(m): 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
Joshater:
Sir.. After you na you na! You know say everybody wan be like you! Asper shinning example.. Me i zero my main line.. Na new airtel line i dey use for whatsapp and na only few individuals i dey use am chat sef... Disturb no dey... You fit run your own like that too na... We suppose dey yarn on a Steady fa...

that your guy make shirt? That Kwara guy, oboy! Truth na say I wan focus on my first obstacle, e don already reach but I go holla u sha

1 Like

Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by faithful2911(m): 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
vickydevoka:

Dis is wen being "faithful jam being righteous" . De last de go hot o
Papilo send my $300
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
desiredhome:

Why not pray yourself out of ignorance that is all over you?.......
You be Olodo number one, you can't produce nothing yet you can't tolerate others, are you a sadist?......

Which schools did you attend? At least you need a certain level of smartness to go to top schools.

How many jobs have you ever created? You need ideas and commitment to create jobs.

Certain professions need rounded and well educated people,
What is your profession?

What have you contributed to the body of knowledge in any discipline? You have to be inspired and innovative to do so. I challenge you to put them here. Let's see who is olodo?

Don't think this is an anonymous forum. Many people here on NL know here in real life.

Too many jobless kids on this forum.

Go through my posts since 2011 here on NL.
Re: See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) by MackDams(m): 2:54am On Oct 30, 2020
Ever struggled and wondered how beautiful graphic designs are created using canva?

This 'CANVA' e-book with a step-by-step learning technique is what you need to skill up.
You do not need any prior knowledge of graphics design.

After reading through the book, you will be able to come-up with designs very fast for your business like creating

Banners,
flyers,
social media posters,
E-book,
Business cards,
Marketing materials among others.

We are offering you this book to help improve the marketing and visibility of of your start-up or brand.

CONTENTS:
• Introduction to the canva interface and features
• Creating custom design using canva
• Using the canva editor
• Creating in canva on 'mobile device'

Get yours now!!!

Copy the link on the ad copy to order now!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) / "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This / See The Perfect Alternative To Fresh Tomatoes. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.