Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

I Need Assistance On This Marriage Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Assistance On This Marriage Problem (648 Views)

How Do I Cut Off From This Marriage . Lawyers In The House / Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) / If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Assistance On This Marriage Problem by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
Alright, I have been confronted with a serious problem.

Anonymous had a problem with his wife. According to him, she was abusing him. He got fed up and sent a message to the wife's mother to report wife.

Wife got mad. Her mother was grieving at that time. She had just buried a stepbrother.

Wife took husband's wife, and smashed it on the floor.

Let me give some background story:

Husband does not presently have a job, and was managing the phone. Now, the phone screen is broken.

Wife does not work too.

So, my own take is that the Covid situation and the economic problems are taking a toll. But I don't know how else to manage this problem because I am seeing an ego problem at play here.

But how would you solve this problem?

Who is at fault?

Should the man have sent a message to the wife's mother?

Was smashing the phone (in this hard time) the best response from the wife?

1 Like

Re: I Need Assistance On This Marriage Problem by Juliusmomoh: 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
This ur gist get as e be.... Give us the full gist... Not all this dash dash dash,,..

3 Likes

Re: I Need Assistance On This Marriage Problem by Freelane33(m): 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
I’m not gonna be taking paracetamols to another person headache .
My advise for you OP : mind your own biz .... relationship matter is always very hard to meddle in .i believe both of them will bury the hatchet when they come back to their senses

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Assistance On This Marriage Problem by damoceile: 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
Op you will Iive long only if you don't poke nose into other people's affairs..
Re: I Need Assistance On This Marriage Problem by Aboks(m): 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Professor this your grammar fit kill somebody

1 Like

Re: I Need Assistance On This Marriage Problem by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Wife was wrong by smashing the phone, too violent.She should repair it.
The man was right to report his wife to her mother but not while his mother in law was grieving, kinda insensitive.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Assistance On This Marriage Problem by healthbing(f): 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
Well the both of you are wrong..
When you have a problem in your home try solving it yourself before involving a third party..
Your wife was just angry that's why she destroyed the phone I don't support her either because people do crazy things when they are annoyed..all am saying is that you both should talk things out as an adult and think of a way forward..the deed has been done and can't be reversed so stop blaming each other and move on...
I pray God see u through and give you Wisdom needed to manage a home and a woman

1 Like

Re: I Need Assistance On This Marriage Problem by WrittyWritter(f): 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
D both are wrong..I don't know y Africans like involving families in their marriage problems..if both if u were orphans will not solve ur problem by yourself

As 4 d wife she was annoyed..people do crazy times wen dey annoyed...dey should both cool down and talk to each other without any third party

1 Like

Re: I Need Assistance On This Marriage Problem by WrittyWritter(f): 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
D both are wrong..I don't know y Africans like involving families in their marriage problems..if both of u were orphans will u not solve ur problem by yourself

As 4 d wife she was annoyed..people do crazy times wen dey re annoyed...dey should both cool down and talk to each other without any third party

(1) (Reply)

“having A Sugar Daddy Is Better Than Following Small Boys” – Nigerian Lady Says / Ladies Says "NO" After Proposal (pictures) / If U Love Her Treat Her Like Egg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.