Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore And She Doesn't Want Divorce - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore And She Doesn't Want Divorce (4433 Views)

My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore And She Doesn't Want Divorce by Munzy14(m): 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

You have a serious problem with comprehension,

If that is your way of insulting your father, good of you, going by your tribe,

It's very simple, comment in the universal language people can understand, instead of deviating, surely you are not an illiterate.
Nairaland SARS....Without rank and payment.

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore And She Doesn't Want Divorce by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
Munzy14:

Nairaland SARS....Without rank and payment.

Some people simply lack understanding....sad.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore And She Doesn't Want Divorce by mariahAngel(f): 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Is English that hard for you, that you can't communicate solely with it?

Who knows...
We have the rights to express ourselves however we can right?
Re: She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore And She Doesn't Want Divorce by We4all: 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

You forced her and she covered face as if someone is raping her because guess what,

Forced sex is actually rape.

Yes, your being married doesn't change that. And here you are talking about how you felt rejected as if you are the victim here, my friend will you gedifok!!!

If she is still breastfeeding she will have very low to non existent sex drive because thats how the bodies of nursing mothers work, their sex drives nose dive because nature and evolution has programmed females to not want sex (pregnancy) when there is a little one still depending on them.

When I say marriage is not natural frustrated men will jump on my neck to start yarning rubbish. How is a man with very high sex drive supposed to cope for the two years his wife breastfeeds their baby with low sex drive? Or not even wanting sex at all. Some breast feeding moms dont even have ovulation or monthly cycle or period until they wean their babies so the vagina is extremely dry and sex is usually painful.

Stop raping your wife Mr man, help her get into the mood instead of having selfish sex like many of you married men do, you get married then start having only 30seconds sex that satisfies only yourself and yourself alone then you start wondering why your wife does not want to keep submitting her vagina for you to use like say na short time ashawo you carry.

Damn! You just said it all. You're my type.
Re: She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore And She Doesn't Want Divorce by Grace2Grace(m): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
@Hopespenser, as a Christian, why not seek Godly council from above, nobody here knows what your wife is feeling or why she is acting this way. So, no one here can help you.

Sir, your marriage is the most important thing in your life as we speak, not something you take lightly.

Take it as duty, let God help you uncover what challenge your wife is going through, her happiness is your happiness.

SHALOM.....!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore And She Doesn't Want Divorce by naija4life247: 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
HopeSpencer:

We don't marry two wives, as Christians

Is Obasanjo a Muslim? It is your life policy not to marry two wives. This is commendable and worthy of emulation. It is not because you are a Christian. Haven't you seen many so called Christians steal, kill, commit adultery, collect bribe, loot treasury? It is individuals' moral upbringing and not religious. IBB is a Muslim, he had one wife, even when his wife died, he refused to marry another. Atiku Abubakr is another Muslim with numerous wives and concubines, just like Obasanjo as so called Christian with several wives and concubines.
Re: She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore And She Doesn't Want Divorce by naija4life247: 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
HopeSpencer:

No health issue except that she delivered through CS 10 months ago. She has been refusing sex since then. When I recently forced her, she covered her face. As if someone was raping her. I felt rejected and hate myself.

Give her time, she will come out of it. I think she is experiencing post-delivery trauma. Doctors and psychologists have a name for it. She will come over with time. For the time being, you can manage with your side chicks, but remember that will be adultery and sin, and the wages of sin is . . . . God will be lead you.
Re: She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore And She Doesn't Want Divorce by LadyTianna(f): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
HopeSpencer:

No health issue except that she delivered through CS 10 months ago. She has been refusing sex since then. When I recently forced her, she covered her face. As if someone was raping her. I felt rejected and hate myself.
Sounds like she feels unattractive and undesirable. You forced her? Really?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Penis Lenght: Nigeria Rated Number 22 In The World (photos) / What Position Are You In Your Family? / A Girl I Met Today At The Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.