Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Nigeria Football Teams Tv Broadcast Rights - Ait Or Nta - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Football Teams Tv Broadcast Rights - Ait Or Nta (5009 Views)

Poll: NIGERIA NAITONAL TEAM BROADCAST RIGHT, AIT OR NTA

AIT: 0% (0 votes)
NTA: 100% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Supersport Secures Broadcast Rights To 50 AFCON Qualifiers / Football Stats: Top 10 Most Popular Football Teams Revealed / Nigeria Will Win Gold In 4x400m Relay Women -pastor TB Joshua Live TV Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Football Teams Tv Broadcast Rights - Ait Or Nta by seunlayi(m): 8:31am On Mar 11, 2011
The tv broadcast right of all Nigeria national football team which is currently with AIT, don't you think it is better for both the FA and NTA to come together and negotiate properly. Because to me, i think the right is better with NTA since they undoubtedly, enjoy a wider patronage of the common masses with good signal in every part of the country that has no access to AIT.  In addition, it will be easier for those that has AIT to connect to NTA and view any match live. I a strong believe that a match involving our national teams should be available to every Nigerians and should not be a scarce commodity going by our recent experience. This is my personal opinion. What is your view about this?
Re: Nigeria Football Teams Tv Broadcast Rights - Ait Or Nta by seunlayi(m): 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2011
This is shamefull in a situation majority of nigerians can not watch their national team live. How many state is Ait signa receivable? Our football admin should find solution to this situation. Football is one of our unifying factor and without majority viewing this match the interest of majority will be affected.
Re: Nigeria Football Teams Tv Broadcast Rights - Ait Or Nta by seunlayi(m): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2011
This is shamefull in a situation majority of nigerians can not watch their national team live. How many state is Ait signa receivable? Our football admin should find solution to this situation. Football is one of our unifying factor and without majority viewing this match the interest of majority will be affected.

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: Chelsea Vs Liverpool 2-0 All Goals & Highlights / CR7 Chasing Hot Turkish Model / Top Ten Most Handsome Players In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.