Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja (29721 Views)

Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army / Buhari Seeks Relocation Of US Africa Command Headquarters From Germany / Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by secnelly: 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
Governor of Lagos State, Mr Babajide #Sanwoolu on Wednesday, 28th Oct. Visited the Lagos Police Command HQ, Ikeja to meet with Police Officers in the Command including CP, DIG, AIG Zone 2 All Area Commanders, All DPOs across the State, giving them some words of encouragement.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MzmDQak1iE

Governor @jidesanwoolu says the Reform that the Youths have clamored for during the protest is starting TODAY for the Officers in the Lagos State Police Command.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajLLfG0rJ3E

Governor @jidesanwoolu answering requests from the CP Hakeem Odumosu:

1: The State Govt should foot bills of all police officers that sustained injuries.

Mr Governor says: “Consider it Done” immediately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80UfqO7_6S8

Request 2: That the State Government should consider payment of compensation to the Family of the deceased policemen.

Governor @jidesanwoolu says the State Govt will compensate the family of the deceased officers during this period.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYz7KLohvfs

Request 3: That the State Govt should take over the burial arrangements of deceased police officers.

Governor @jidesanwoolu says the State Govt will take over the burial arrangements of deceased officers during this period.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BimoR252ew

Request 4: That the State Govt should give scholarship to the children of Police deceased Officers.

Governor @jidesanwoolu instructed the SA Education to attend to it immediately through the State Scholarship Board.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pund1eiusfQ

Request 5: The Police Stations that have been burnt down.

Governor @jidesanwoolu says the State has bigger plans for that .. and the Police Stations would be rebuilt to proper standards, to something that the Police officers would be proud of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEMA4i1v3So

Request 6: That the State Govt should help continue the building of the L-Wing to a U-Wing at the Command HQ.

Governor @jidesanwoolu says the construction works will begin before the end of the year once space is available.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgGVr2_j88k

Request 7: The Upgrading of the Police Cottage Hospital.

Governor @jidesanwoolu says he would direct the Commissioner for Health to come and look at the hospital and determine what kind of improvements the hospital needs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLJdOHIOA5Y

After responding to all other requests of the Police Officers thru the CP ... Governor @jidesanwoolu dropped a few words from the Bible (Ecclesiastes 3: 1-cool to the Police Officers ... Mr Governor says: “We need to heal ourselves”

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1321512179703623683?s=19

7 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by TecM0: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
cool

Active Governor

Lagos would heal

They burnt our BRT but we would work hard to get something even better and never seen before in any Nigerian State

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by HandmadeD: 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
God forbid I support any Nigerian politician.
Because these guys, trust me they don't have you in their plan

Ague with your benefits of governance in Nigeria. Yet they still racket me some bucks daily each time I make a purchase in any stores, Banks and shops or Buy a recharge card, all in the name of vats. Aka invisible multi taxs

Yet my experience is not better of in any way. God forbid I have such manager in my Business. I will fire you without paying you off.

All we have are people who come into power broke, but returned home a billion if not trillionair at the expense of taxpayers stipends.

Please re-start everywhere until they see it.

Nigeria must be great again.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by azadus18: 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
Eeya
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by html14java(f): 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
Good development because police need enter roads o. Ah swia.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by Okoroawusa: 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lagos will rise from these ashes.

I Love Lagos

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by secnelly: 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by cmikel: 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by Greenbuoy(m): 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
The waka waka wen this guyman waka this past few days eh, I fear pesin wen nor pity am!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by IamWonderful: 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
oj
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by Osnami: 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
angry
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by Fart7: 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Lagos will rise from these ashes.

I Love Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by RedPhoenix: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
Sanwo Olu the murderer, running helter-skelter skelter to cover tracks. From hospital, to toll gate, to can, to army, to police barracks, to tollgate everywhere, not borne out of good will but to hide sin.

What a shame. If a seat is too strong to sit upon, get up, people won't listen. Those voices, screams, blood of innocent will keep chasing you till you depart. Murderer kiss or else you embrace the Lord to cleanse you of those wicked deeds and make you free from the consequences of those wicked acts carried out on the 20th.

As for Babajide Sanwo Olu

Cowardice Hypocrisy

Face who face you

Criminals will always return to their crime scene. It's an absolute rule.

Look at the hypocritical shameless things. Cowards. Never in tune with reality

Ever heard the statement that guilty persons are the one who cry the most.

Act One, Scene One...

I will hastily declare a curfew...says the other guy on the other end of the phone.

..when I declare the curfew,it will be so hasty that many will be trapped, come and spray them off and make sure you do a neat job ..

Forgetting things don't always go as planned

Finally when it all blows up, the hypocritical coward as usual same way the Russian card is played,blames a guy in United Kingdom to divert attention from his crime

Infact because of his calm look, he receives the gullible feigning innocence meanwhile was the master craft behind the Carnage .He goes further to launder his actions by being the first to visit survivors in the hospital

There you have it. Humanity greatest trickster of 2020

The loyal omoluabi himself. The coward hypocritical two-faced criminal and massrcist like no other.Babajide Sanwo Olu
. Murderer. Life waster. Blood sucking murderer under the disguise of calm and innocent look. Murderer

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
they should better maintain if not more damages will be done
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by Digitalcreator(m): 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
I wont say anything yet till i see changes

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
Bbb

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by Daehoon37: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2020

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by faithfull18(f): 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by Vicdgreat556(m): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
Diswan will soon run mad, blood of innocent children chasing him up and down..

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by Dominion202: 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
Sanwolu is more active than Buhari.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by Omofloflo: 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
Na so so visit
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by Nazgul: 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
So hoodlums didn't torch that useless headquarters...Dem no try o grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by tomdon(m): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
Let this man just own up to his wicked action of 20th October leading to loss of lives and prosperity

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by BennyDGreat: 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hopefully, harrassment will stop when they resume fully
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by Readonee35L(m): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
html14java:
Good development because police need enter roads o. Ah swia.
To come and extort motorists?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by awofodu3(m): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
This man knew about the deployment of soldiers from the go. And he pretended as if he wasn't aware.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by pol23: 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
Murderer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by Camos: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
u
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Lagos Police Command Headquarters In Ikeja by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
words of encouragement indeed
sofar they should maintain if not more damages will be done..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt / Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million / Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Visits Aregbesola At Osun State House(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.