Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) (11463 Views)

The fraud called mba forex / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by samdollas2004(m): 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
In this group, I shall tell the world the little I have learnt about MBA trading. If possible I will post evidence of my Return on Investment.
Note, this is borne out of a personal decision and natural feeling that arouse from the benefits of sowing in the right place at the right time...

I will be right back!
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Djdeebrain(m): 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
When u come back i hope money will nt be involve. Cos na so 9ja tinz dey end

1 Like

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by samdollas2004(m): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
Djdeebrain:
When u come back i hope money will nt be involve. Cos na so 9ja tinz dey end
No. Strictly testimonials. Rather may do give aways all things being equal.
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Nicoswit(m): 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
cool
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by hayourbame(m): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
Yes boss
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by samdollas2004(m): 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
So a colleague and friend spoke to me about MBA when I told her am also doing forex trading. I decided to do my due diligence. I search all thru the web and asked questions. Funny enough for me, I was just about 60% convinced.
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by samdollas2004(m): 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
I came to Nairaland to peep thru gossips about MBA and realized that the percentage of people that witnessed are investors and good responses,though negative comments exists but just purely haters.
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by samdollas2004(m): 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
So in the month of June 2020, I invested a couple of Millions after I visited their office at Ikeja. I met a random account officer who I perceived to be a straightforward human though a she, but got her onions. I asked some questions and was convinced enough.
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by samdollas2004(m): 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
July 2020, as it is a monthly RETURN ON INVESTMENT, I received my first payment though a delay of 2 days...i guess cos it was on a weekend or so... I smiled and my intestines sange out a *Hallelujah*
That moment when you confirm you made a right decision!!! Wowwwww....
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by samdollas2004(m): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Wickedtruths: 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
Who else remembers the "Guiders" during the days of MMM? Remember their plenty testimonials?
Well, MMM and MBA both start with M and they are both 3 alphabets each.

20 Likes

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by samdollas2004(m): 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
Well, I invested a couple more of Millions in the 2 new investment packages they introduced I think around August and I feel elated and excited about this.

Guys, share your experiences and stories...

Here, I welcome positive and negative feedbacks.

But no bad energy or wrong usage of words pls.

I have value for humanity and I sure inside us something of such exist, pls let it glow...

1 Like

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Wickedtruths: 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
Last year, Maxwell Odum the founder of MBA Forex was given an award by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

A few weeks ago, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome publicly washed his hands off MBA Forex and warned that he didn't send anyone to do Forex.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=L44WTDwo5a4

After that, Vodina West the CoFounder of MBA Forex ran away from MBA when she saw what her mouth can't say.

Currently, only Maxwell Odum's picture is on MBA Forex website. No one else wants to take responsibility when it goes under.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by samdollas2004(m): 2:38am On Oct 29, 2020
This thread is my testimony and not an avenue for bad vibes. It works for me and others. Have u invested and lossed your money?
Your claim could be right or wrong, but then Pastor Chris publicly acknowledged MBA owner and gave him award...when he didn't publicly acknowledge MBA owner as fraud.
Note, he referred to Ponzi not Forex Investment. You don't quote a single line from the Bible without getting the real meaning from the rest of the chapter or verse.
I am not posting this to encourage anyone to invest Pls. It's my story. U either learn or ignore. Thanks!
Wickedtruths:
Last year, Maxwell Odum the founder of MBA Forex was given an award by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

A few weeks ago, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome publicly washed his hands off MBA Forex and warned that he didn't send anyone to do Forex.

After that, Vodina West the CoFounder of MBA Forex ran away from MBA when she saw what her mouth can't say.

Currently, only Maxwell Odum's picture is on MBA Forex website. No one else wants to take responsibility when it goes under.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by samdollas2004(m): 2:39am On Oct 29, 2020
I will keep us updated on MBA

Meanwhile, feel free and be bold to share your comments here.
Life is beautiful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Lexusgs430: 2:44am On Oct 29, 2020
Anyone remembers pennywise?....

Na so we shout sotey, some no gree hear..... Till their shark begin climb trees........ cheesy

11 Likes

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Lexusgs430: 2:45am On Oct 29, 2020
samdollas2004:
I will keep us updated on MBA

Meanwhile, feel free and be bold to share your comments here.
Life is beautiful

Show the millions you invested, leaving your account, into their account?......

Blur out other details........... We dey wait...... grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Lexusgs430: 2:46am On Oct 29, 2020
samdollas2004:
So in the month of June 2020, I invested a couple of Millions after I visited their office at Ikeja. I met a random account officer who I perceived to be a straightforward human though a she, but got her onions. I asked some questions and was convinced enough.

A couple of millions my black ass......... cheesy

14 Likes

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Wickedtruths: 3:36am On Oct 29, 2020
samdollas2004:
This thread is my testimony and not an avenue for bad vibes. It works for me and others. Have u invested and lossed your money?
Your claim could be right or wrong, but then Pastor Chris publicly acknowledged MBA owner and gave him award...when he didn't publicly acknowledge MBA owner as fraud.
Note, he referred to Ponzi not Forex Investment. You don't quote a single line from the Bible without getting the real meaning from the rest of the chapter or verse.
I am not posting this to encourage anyone to invest Pls. It's my story. U either learn or ignore. Thanks!

When you share your experience which is according to your bias, the average reader is also entitled to hearing the truth which you conveniently left out. There is nothing like bad vibes here. If the information in my post gives you bad vibes, it simply means you are afraid of the raw facts being out there for others to hear it.

It is important for people to know that while you tell all all these stories, also let people know that MBA has no structure and the confounders have run away and dissociate themselves from the structure.

7 Likes

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by ucheuzor1(m): 8:48am On Oct 29, 2020
Please go on. We're interested in the story.

Don't mind bad energies.

1 Like

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by samdollas2004(m): 8:49am On Oct 29, 2020
Have u ever come out to church to do Thanksgiving and you see someone asking for the real parents of your child? That's exactly what you are doing, pls stop. If you can't rejoice with me just read and stop the bad energy pls I beg you. Don't derail this thread pls.
Lexusgs430:
Anyone remembers pennywise?....

Na so we shout sotey, some no gree hear..... Till their shark begin climb trees........ cheesy
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by samdollas2004(m): 8:58am On Oct 29, 2020
Is it cos you can't afford some millions for investment or just being too inquisitive? Anyway, let me just show you this then watch as you scratch your head and come up with another question grin
Lexusgs430:

Show the millions you invested, leaving your account, into their account?......

Blur out other details........... We dey wait...... grin

3 Likes

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by samdollas2004(m): 9:01am On Oct 29, 2020
This is actually insulting as I never come to you using any such manner of speech.
Lexusgs430:

A couple of millions my black ass......... cheesy
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Lexusgs430: 9:02am On Oct 29, 2020
samdollas2004:
Is it cos you can't afford some millions for investment or just being too inquisitive? Anyway, let me just show you this then watch as you scratch your head and come up with another question grin

An understatement......... I am not scratching no head.... Chicken feed.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Lexusgs430: 9:04am On Oct 29, 2020
samdollas2004:
This is actually insulting as I never come to you using any such manner of speech.

You have shown something that looks like a proof..... I wish you cashout, without stories that touches...........

1 Like

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by samdollas2004(m): 9:11am On Oct 29, 2020
I feel you disrespect me and us reading by writing these with a red ink. Pls write as a normal person would with all due respect.
What other truth is there to tell in these my story? Guys are you really blinded to see that this is not a thread to convince anyone to invest?
What do u mean by being afraid? Asin, afraid of loosing my investment to you or afraid of Pastor Chris?
Well to clear you about myself and my career. I have over the years rose as an Auditor and a compliance person, i conducted my due diligence which I stated here in my story but I am sure you didn't see that part due to best reasons known to you. I felt convinced and I invested and reinvested again cheesy, Conduct your research and take your personal decision.
OK, pls pour in the bad vibes but do it with respect and in a normal state.
Wickedtruths:

When you share your experience which is according to your bias, the average reader is also entitled to hearing the truth which you conveniently left out. There is nothing like bad vibes here. If the information in my post gives you bad vibes, it simply means you are afraid of the raw facts being out there for others to hear it.

It is important for people to know that while you tell all all these stories, also let people know that MBA has no structure and the confounders have run away and dissociate themselves from the structure.

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by samdollas2004(m): 9:13am On Oct 29, 2020
Should I make you to scratch your head? Do u really want me to do that? grin
Lexusgs430:

An understatement......... I am not scratching no head.... Chicken feed.......
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by samdollas2004(m): 9:14am On Oct 29, 2020
Thanks Boss. We muoovvvveeee!
Lexusgs430:

You have shown something that looks like a proof..... I wish you cashout, without stories that touches...........
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Lexusgs430: 9:15am On Oct 29, 2020
samdollas2004:
Should I make you to scratch your head? Do u really want me to do that? grin

Before you do, or attempt to do...... Remember, it's where one stops, one begins........ cheesy
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by samdollas2004(m): 9:15am On Oct 29, 2020
Thanks Namesake.
ucheuzor1:
Please go on. We're interested in the story.

Don't mind bad energies.
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Wickedtruths: 9:47am On Oct 29, 2020
samdollas2004:
I feel you disrespect me and us reading by writing these with a red ink. Pls write as a normal person would with all due respect.
What other truth is there to tell in these my story? Guys are you really blinded to see that this is not a thread to convince anyone to invest?
What do u mean by being afraid? Asin, afraid of loosing my investment to you or afraid of Pastor Chris?
Well to clear you about myself and my career. I have over the years rose as an Auditor and a compliance person, i conducted my due diligence which I stated here in my story but I am sure you didn't see that part due to best reasons known to you. I felt convinced and I invested and reinvested again cheesy, Conduct your research and take your personal decision.
OK, pls pour in the bad vibes but do it with respect and in a normal state.

I regularly write on red ink and this thread is not the first place or only place I do that. I mean no disrespect to you but if you are not comfortable with that, it is entirely your problem.

I don't care if you are the Head of Compliance in wherever you work, that is unrelated to this conversation. It is usually those with ulterior motives that try to throw unrelated matters into conversations to convince people. A scammer working as an Internal control staff of Keystone Bank started a ponzi scheme called Tripple C and was promoting it on Nairaland, telling everyone to trust him that he was an Internal control staff of a bank. It was from Nairaland that Keystone picked it up, fired him and issued a public disclaimer in close to 12 news outlets.
As an auditor, you don't know the Corporate personality of what you are investing in, you don't know the directors, you don't know the share capital, you don't know anything about them, you have never seen their forex trading sheet, you've not seen their books, you should actually be ashamed of saying you are an auditor.
Don't also forget that greed is not a respecter of profession. Thousands of people in the finance sector fell prey to MMM and many more are going to cry when MBA does same.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:08am On Oct 29, 2020
Wickedtruths:

You quickly rush to comment on any thread where you see "MBA", even if the thread is talking about "Masters in Business Administration"! I don't know what's wrong with people like you.
For your information, investment is divided into low, medium and high risk categories, and your money should be shared across these categories.
There's nothing wrong with anyone choosing to do this 'common-sensical' thing, as long as they don't borrow money from you.
If all you're born to do is to follow the line of least resistance, then go and invest in treasury(which is one of the low risk investment categories, with a current rate of less than 1% per annum), and stop disturbing people.
Some of us who have money in MBA forex also have investments in treasury bills, mutual funds, bonds, stocks, real estate, etc.
So, if you're always here harping on our money on MBA, then, you're not doing yourself any good.
You need to find something doing.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bought Transcorp Shares With My School Fees: Mistake? / Step To Step: How To Start Liquid Soap Manufacturing Business / Let Your Money Work For You Guaranty 30 Percent Par Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.