Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) (11468 Views)

The fraud called mba forex / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Wickedtruths: 10:37am On Oct 29, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

You quickly rush to comment on any thread where you see "MBA", even if the thread is talking about "Masters in Business Administration"! I don't know what's wrong with people like you.
For your information, investment is divided into low, medium and high risk categories, and your money should be shared across these categories.
There's nothing wrong with anyone choosing to do this 'common-sensical' thing, as long as they don't borrow money from you.
If all you're born to do is to follow the line of least resistance, then go and invest in treasury(which is one of the low risk investment categories, with a current rate of less than 1% per annum), and stop disturbing people.
Some of us who have money in MBA forex also have investments in treasury bills, mutual funds, bonds, stocks, real estate, etc.
So, if you're always here harping on our money on MBA, then, you're not doing yourself any good.
You need to find something doing.

Irrespective of the one or 2 deviations in your post, I must agree that your head is correct, even if it's just a bit.

Your risk is diversified, that is because you have sense. You are putting what you can afford to lose. So many others are not financially savvy as you are. My post is for people like them. Let them weigh the risks in it before they put 100% of their investment capital and even borrow to put in MBA Forex.
A year ago, I didn't comment on MBA Forex but as at now, the signs of imminent collapse are here,most notably everyone hitherto connected running away and washing their hands off it.
God forbid I stop anyone from putting money in MBA Forex, but God also forbid I don't tell people the truth about it so they make informed decisions just as you have.

14 Likes

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by tope777(m): 10:50am On Oct 29, 2020
samdollas2004:
I feel you disrespect me and us reading by writing these with a red ink. Pls write as a normal person would with all due respect.
What other truth is there to tell in these my story? Guys are you really blinded to see that this is not a thread to convince anyone to invest?
What do u mean by being afraid? Asin, afraid of loosing my investment to you or afraid of Pastor Chris?
Well to clear you about myself and my career. I have over the years rose as an Auditor and a compliance person, i conducted my due diligence which I stated here in my story but I am sure you didn't see that part due to best reasons known to you. I felt convinced and I invested and reinvested again cheesy, Conduct your research and take your personal decision.
OK, pls pour in the bad vibes but do it with respect and in a normal state.

Congrats man.
No investment on Earth is without risk.
Note that some haters here are like program robot ,that see no good in anyone's prosperity.
You have to know how accommodate their poverty shrink mentality no matter what.

My prayer is simple:
Whoever pray for MBA downfall will never progress in whatsoever they do in this life.

For those looking for money to invest, may the good Lord enrich your Pocket.

For those already invested their money, your ROI will never stop.

MBA for life ..

We Movee..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by ucheuzor1(m): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2020
Wickedtruths:

I regularly write on red ink and this thread is not the first place or only place I do that. I mean no disrespect to you but if you are not comfortable with that, it is entirely your problem.

I don't care if you are the Head of Compliance in wherever you work, that is unrelated to this conversation. It is usually those with ulterior motives that try to throw unrelated matters into conversations to convince people. A scammer working as an Internal control staff of Keystone Bank started a ponzi scheme called Tripple C and was promoting it on Nairaland, telling everyone to trust him that he was an Internal control staff of a bank. It was from Nairaland that Keystone picked it up, fired him and issued a public disclaimer in close to 12 news outlets.
As an auditor, you don't know the Corporate personality of what you are investing in, you don't know the directors, you don't know the share capital, you don't know anything about them, you have never seen their forex trading sheet, you've not seen their books, you should actually be ashamed of saying you are an auditor.
Don't also forget that greed is not a respecter of profession. Thousands of people in the finance sector fell prey to MMM and many more are going to cry when MBA does same.

Oga, leave those that have gotten something from the system to share their success story. I don't understand this your bad energy. If you feel it's a ponzi scheme, create a thread of your own and with enough evidence, tell us why MBA is a scam.

1 Like

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Arabs999: 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
Wickedtruths:
Who else remembers the "Guiders" during the days of MMM? Remember their plenty testimonials?
Well, MMM and MBA both start with M and they are both 3 alphabets each.
Na you read philosophy of comparative analysis grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Arabs999: 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
Wickedtruths:
Last year, Maxwell Odum the founder of MBA Forex was given an award by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

A few weeks ago, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome publicly washed his hands off MBA Forex and warned that he didn't send anyone to do Forex.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=L44WTDwo5a4

After that, Vodina West the CoFounder of MBA Forex ran away from MBA when she saw what her mouth can't say.

Currently, only Maxwell Odum's picture is on MBA Forex website. No one else wants to take responsibility when it goes under.

Kai.. Another Wickedtruths..
OP, don't allow some people BP to start rising... lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Arabs999: 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Anyone remembers pennywise?....

Na so we shout sotey, some no gree hear..... Till their shark begin climb trees........ cheesy
You funny die grin grin grin
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by captainking(m): 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
Op.. You have time o.. If all MBA investors decide to create threads.. Then nairaland will be over run with such threads..
20 months with MBA and still counting..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by samdollas2004(m): 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
I tire baba. But I am not regretting..
captainking:
Op.. You have time o.. If all MBA investors decide to create threads.. Then nairaland will be over run with such threads..
20 months with MBA and still counting..
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Kasiye: 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Perhaps this will reduce the unnecessary arguments

https://wcepartners.com/

2 Likes

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by samdollas2004(m): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
One thing about investing is that, keep in mind to use the proceeds for reinvesting for longer terms and keep the capital recycling. Else, if u keep eating your profit it may mean nothing at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by samdollas2004(m): 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
Focus on the good vibes only. That's what Successful people do.
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by showafrica(m): 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
MBA rocks... Why i am convinced it will last more years should maxwell be alive is.. 10 pip a day which is 99% certain is $10 for 1.00 lot. This means with equity of $1000 you make $200 per month, thats about 80k. Pay investor 50k and keep 30k for the company. Increase the lot according to the number of investors and money keeps flowing. Forex is oil money, we move...

For those who dont know how to get sure 10pips...select 10 major currency pairs, look at the moving averages, open trades at Tokyo time with 1 pip TP and no SL, thank me later.

6 Likes

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by samdollas2004(m): 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
You are smart Bro...
showafrica:
MBA rocks... Why i am convinced it will last more years should maxwell be alive is.. 10 pip a day which is 99% certain is $10 for 1.00 lot. This means with equity of $1000 you make $200 per month, thats about 80k. Pay investor 50k and keep 30k for the company. Increase the lot according to the number of investors and money keeps flowing. Forex is oil money, we move...

For those who dont know how to get sure 10pips...select 10 major currency pairs, look at the moving averages, open trades at Tokyo time with 1 pip TP and no SL, thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Tocyne: 8:00am On Nov 06, 2020
MBA for life

2 Likes

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Abiodunhezekiah(m): 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
D
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by murphyrichy(m): 9:19am On Dec 10, 2020
@OP, since you invested in June, have you gotten your money capital back, esp this time around that MBA is delaying payments of ROI.
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Mightydude: 10:26am On Dec 10, 2020
@OP , i know this thread is about your experience with MBA which is seemingly great but what about New investstors currently experiencing otherwise ? I tell you majority of their investors are complaining right now , myself included .

1 Like

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 11:06am On Dec 10, 2020
Tocyne:
MBA for life

Sars will surely catch you
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Elizersalifu(f): 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
OP is counting his/her loses since MBA crashed.
It seems like all the self acclaimed Investors have suddenly gone underground since MBA started showing symptoms of Covid-19.��.

Next ponzi scheme, next victims are warning up.

murphyrichy:
@OP, since you invested in June, have you gotten your money capital back, esp this time around that MBA is delaying payments of ROI.

2 Likes

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by samdollas2004(m): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2020
I wonder how bold one could actually be being filled with envy or scornful? Interesting...
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Chimaokigwe: 9:57am On Dec 30, 2020
samdollas2004:
I wonder how bold one could actually be being filled with envy or scornful? Interesting...

Fools deserve to be scorned. Anyone who was warned about MBA Forex and still put head inside is a big fool.

1 Like

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Lexusgs430: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2020
Make una give us MBA update ó......

Some of us like to laugh, whilst others love to cry and some have a shoulder to be cried on......... grin

2 Likes

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by mine85(m): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
Elizersalifu:
OP is counting his/her loses since MBA crashed.
It seems like all the self acclaimed Investors have suddenly gone underground since MBA started showing symptoms of Covid-19.��.

Next ponzi scheme, next victims are warning up.

Story we no see again, you are busy replying everyone whereas you said you want to tell us your experience.... You made me open 2nd page yet, no story.

1 Like

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by FlyHeight: 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
mine85:

Story we no see again, you are busy replying everyone whereas you said you want to tell us your experience.... You made me open 2nd page yet, no story.

Been waiting to hear more but he’s responding to trolls... no word on how the ROI has been
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by NiRfreak(m): 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
Mightydude:
@OP , i know this thread is about your experience with MBA which is seemingly great but what about New investstors currently experiencing otherwise ? I tell you majority of their investors are complaining right now , myself included .
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by NiRfreak(m): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
murphyrichy:
Jstfu
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by samdollas2004(m): 12:10am On Dec 31, 2020
Thank you Sir. You are done right? OK. Happy New Year to you.
Chimaokigwe:

Fools deserve to be scorned. Anyone who was warned about MBA Forex and still put head inside is a big fool.
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by samdollas2004(m): 12:13am On Dec 31, 2020
MBA UPDATE, I am awaiting ROI. End of discussion �
Meanwhile, happy new year Guys...
Make sure you stay positive.
You may loose today, but above all you can win more tomorrow!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bought Transcorp Shares With My School Fees: Mistake? / Step To Step: How To Start Liquid Soap Manufacturing Business / Let Your Money Work For You Guaranty 30 Percent Par Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.