Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) (11473 Views)

The fraud called mba forex / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Bbbwings: 6:46pm On May 03, 2021
grin grin
A slowpoke is s3parated from his riches

3 Likes

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Lexusgs430: 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
samdollas2004:
I came to Nairaland to peep thru gossips about MBA and realized that the percentage of people that witnessed are investors and good responses,though negative comments exists but just purely haters.

Who is hating now ........ cheesy
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Lexusgs430: 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
captainking:
Op.. You have time o.. If all MBA investors decide to create threads.. Then nairaland will be over run with such threads..
20 months with MBA and still counting..

Are you still counting........ wink

3 Likes

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by captainking(m): 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Are you still counting........ wink
You are not nice sir.
10m down the drain... But we will keep pushing..

3 Likes

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Lexusgs430: 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
captainking:

You are not nice sir.
10m down the drain... But we will keep pushing..

That's the spirit...... Little gains, better than bigger losses ......

Get forex trading yourself, be in charge of your portfolio. You would make some losses, but you would gain more ..........

3 Likes

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Jackfx: 1:00am On Dec 26, 2021
[quote author=Wickedtruths post=95445412][color=#990000] Who else remembers the "Guiders" during the days of MMM? Remember their plenty testimonials?
Well, MMM and MBA both start with M and they are both 3 alphabets each.

Don't mind him it will all end in premium teas.
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by captainking(m): 6:42am On Dec 26, 2021
Lexusgs430:

That's the spirit...... Little gains, better than bigger losses ......

Get forex trading yourself, be in charge of your portfolio. You would make some losses, but you would gain more ..........
Very true.. ThaNks a lot boss.. In the process of that..
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Omoedeki: 9:44am On Dec 26, 2021
Lost 2M to this Ponzi scheme that came in the name of forex. They never showed to us their MT4 account nor myfxbook page to verify their claim. I foolishly invested because I knew that 15% is very small to achieve when you actually know how to trade forex. Now I know better.

Intelligence Prime Capital LTD a Company registered in both Canada and the United States has come to the rescue. Now I can see my investment in my own Mt4 platform and follow the trades daily then cash out my profit weekly.
I can also go to their office in Ontario or call FINTRAC on them if I suspect any fowl play �.

If you are interested you can sign up using the link in my signature. Also you can shoot me an email for guidance.

It shall never be well with Maxwell for deceiving many of us.
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by murphyrichy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
Omoedeki:
Lost 2M to this Ponzi scheme that came in the name of forex. They never showed to us their MT4 account nor myfxbook page to verify their claim. I foolishly invested because I knew that 15% is very small to achieve when you actually know how to trade forex. Now I know better.

Intelligence Prime Capital LTD a Company registered in both Canada and the United States has come to the rescue. Now I can see my investment in my own Mt4 platform and follow the trades daily then cash out my profit weekly.
I can also go to their office in Ontario or call FINTRAC on them if I suspect any fowl play �.

If you are interested you can sign up using the link in my signature. Also you can shoot me an email for guidance.

No be only fowl play even goat play join. Una no dey hear word.

6 Likes

Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Lexusgs430: 7:09am On Dec 27, 2021
murphyrichy:
No be only fowl play even goat play join. Una no dey hear word.

Some of us shout sotey, blow alarm dey warn them........ Den no gree hear ......

Den talk say we get poverty mentality.......... wink
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by freeman67: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2021
Omoedeki:

Very wicked soul... The loss people have incurred already is not enough for so you want to add more sorrow to them?

People will repeat your last line for you when your FINTRAC vanish.
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by sammiejr(m): 7:28am On Dec 29, 2021
Omoedeki:

Scammer dey find mugu to recruit. Oga! We are smarter
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Omoedeki: 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
sammiejr:

Scammer dey find mugu to recruit. Oga! We are smarter

You call me a scammer? I don’t blame you at all. I have had only this account since I joined NAIRALAND and have met great friends from here. Our friendship now transcends NAIRALAND.

I am not convincing anyone to join. I research each day to get more information. If I discover any new information of concern I’ll definitely post it on my thread here on NAIRALAND.

Every investment is risky so I’ll advise anyone investing to only invest what he or she can afford to loose.
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Omoedeki: 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
freeman67:

Very wicked soul... The loss people have incurred already is not enough for so you want to add more sorrow to them?

People will repeat your last line for you when your FINTRAC vanish.

Why will I add more sorrows to what they’re experiencing already. I have been there so I know how it feels. I actually thought I’d never do anything forex ever again till I was introduced to this platform. I only shared it out of that excitement.

I have never scammed anyone and will never do. If anyone messages you demanding for money know that my account has been hacked cos I have never solicited for funds from anyone.
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Whiteshield: 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
samdollas2004:
I feel you disrespect me and us reading by writing these with a red ink. Pls write as a normal person would with all due respect.
What other truth is there to tell in these my story? Guys are you really blinded to see that this is not a thread to convince anyone to invest?
What do u mean by being afraid? Asin, afraid of loosing my investment to you or afraid of Pastor Chris?
Well to clear you about myself and my career. I have over the years rose as an Auditor and a compliance person, i conducted my due diligence which I stated here in my story but I am sure you didn't see that part due to best reasons known to you. I felt convinced and I invested and reinvested again cheesy, Conduct your research and take your personal decision.
OK, pls pour in the bad vibes but do it with respect and in a normal state.

You were even insulting those warning you. You are a very big fool.
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by samdollas2004(m): 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
If in this life some people still go ahead to mock someone's loss of investment, I really wonder what we humans are turning this world into... I won't pray or wish for my enemies what I and others I know went thru just by making a wrong decision in business. I am grateful I am alive and hopeful. We move regardless.
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by samdollas2004(m): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
It is only in Nigeria that someone will have accident and instead of onlookers to assist or say sorry at least, they will gather and blame you why you didn't look twice before crossing the major road grin
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by Whiteshield: 8:41am On Mar 29, 2022
samdollas2004:
It is only in Nigeria that someone will have accident and instead of onlookers to assist or say sorry at least, they will gather and blame you why you didn't look twice before crossing the major road grin

You deserve to get scammed cos you're a fool. I personally warned you but you accused me of bad vibes. Abeg, let the accident kill you if it wants to, don't disturb me.
Re: My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) by samdollas2004(m): 2:25pm On May 03, 2022
Hahahaha. I have far moved on. If loosing 5.5m in MBA forex trade limited didnt kill me, not even this comment will move me. Guy go hustle oh. Your life seems complicated already with this hate speech. grin grin grin grin grin
Whiteshield:

You deserve to get scammed cos you're a fool. I personally warned you but you accused me of bad vibes. Abeg, let the accident kill you if it wants to, don't disturb me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let Your Money Work For You Guaranty 30 Percent Par Month / Tips On Saving For Investment / Nigerian Banks Lose 24.5% Of Market Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.