Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,607 members, 7,801,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak (42154 Views)

Falana: Why Ngige, Other Ministers Can’t Withdraw Resignation / Femi Falana: Why Jonathan Cannot Run For Presidency In 2023 / Lekki Victims’ Families, Hospitals Threatened, Bribed - Dabiraoluwa Adeyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by Minjim: 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
bossvinqualad25:
If you are an experienced teacher and reside around ayobo, bada Lagos check my signature for my contact .Requirement O level ,OND or NCE

How many posts are vacant?
Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by millionboi2: 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Fahdiga:
The deep state at work. there are many cover ups. people are afraid to speak up because they might be hunted and killed
tinubu intimdated them
Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by bola4dprec(m): 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
Stop trying to explain yourself. People only understand things from their level of perception; within the parameters of their agreement with reality. Save your energy
Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by bossvinqualad25(m): 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
Minjim:

How many posts are vacant?
just one, it's a nursery and primary school.
Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by dvkot(m): 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
AnanseK:

Tinubu doesn’t have enough money to buy me and my conscience.
tongue he sure does
Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by wonder233: 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
Which video evidences? Like I said, both sides are trying to manipulate the public
faithfull18:

There was no massacre with video evidences everywhere and even those involved admitting the army was there after initial denial

Were they there to smile? Why were the cameras removed and lights turned off if they were no ulterior motives.

You better open your eyes. Why take the bodies of those killed atleast if they had left it, we would have counted.

1 Like

Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by iamjavadem(m): 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
Liars!!!! What has happened to families of SARS victims that have spoken up or chibook girls that went missing. They should mention an instance where families of victims spoke up and something happened. Wailers keep moving from one lie to the other.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by content208: 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
ivolt:

What does the bold mean? Every person present was "affected" one way or another. This is likely a damage control to anticipate the lack of evidence for a "massacre". Falana is smart to use neutral language to describe the incident unlike some extremist propagandists.

I came to realise that lawwyee use words very carefully
Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by jrusky(m): 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Falana,slippery afonja.
Keeps mentioning 'military' and carefully leaves out buhari when he knows soldiers can only be deployed with buhari's permission.
Same way he keeps making noise by suing DSS on ZakZaky's case when he knows buhari is the one keeping ZakZaky.

You are too small to sue buhari bah? or you are dounce to become human right lawyer bah?

Use your brain or go to your bed quietly.

2 Likes

Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by content208: 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
And to think these same people that ThatFairGuy1 think should be respected.

So, while you were growing up, you never heard before that "respect is earned" and not demanded?

I shouldn't be surprised anyway. You are a Muslim and dark hearted slavery is one of your professions as a Muslim
Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by witworth(m): 11:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Falana,slippery afonja.
Keeps mentioning 'military' and carefully leaves out buhari when he knows soldiers can only be deployed with buhari's permission.
Same way he keeps making noise by suing DSS on ZakZaky's case when he knows buhari is the one keeping ZakZaky.
since mentioning Buhari's name is your problem right now, I believe your have just helped yourself to solve it by mentioning it yourself, so are you feeling better now.
Some of us don't need the details. Anyway
quick recovery en

2 Likes

Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by Ginalex(f): 11:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
madridguy:
Its now shooting and no longer massacre grin

it's now "two died" no more "fake news" or "photoshop"... Mumu kiss

2 Likes

Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by Omezif(m): 11:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
Why afraid, they are not afraid, any one from family in nigeria something like this happened to, he or her family will try to speak up than being afraid.
Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by hinere(m): 12:11am On Oct 29, 2020
If your from the loins of a Soldier, SARS, Police Officers or Politicians and you know your father or mother is busy causing pains in homes, just know you need strong deliverance if you really want things to go well with you in this life because BLOOD is on your head.

"...For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity (sin) of the Father unto the children on the third and fourth generation..." Exodus 20: 5-6

That's all I have to say.
Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by One4me: 1:01am On Oct 29, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Falana,slippery afonja.

MODIFIED
Afonja mumuslims, you can quote and abuse as much as you like.
But d good thing is abokkis are even more cunning than you.
At the appropriate time, they will deal with your Muslim skulls grin
Look at that short ,former pastor who has recently started talking like a human rights activist.
But him no wan resign him position ooo.
Him dey de enjoy the perks of office,de share appointments to him cronies and relatives, yet de talk with 2 corners of his mouth.

Thunder fire you! Na Dog go eat that your mouth,
Why dont you go and bring your foolish Nnamdi Cownu that nearly caused a ribal war between Yorubas and Igbos in Lagos, to come and speak again? Why has he kept begging that he was misquoted, when we all heard him on Tape?
Why cant the runnaway Rabbit come back to Nigeria to come and abuse Buhari, so that he can be called a brave Ipob?
Why dont you tell him to come and speak in Rivers and let Wike handle him or dont you know there is a #50M bount on the head of any Ipob , from Governor Wike?

It is fools like you that put Alaigbo in hot water and las las, you dont even have a Room you sleep, na inside Shop for you dey sleep. undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by bencr7: 1:02am On Oct 29, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
This man is mad
like u na, ur own madness it lack answers
Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by waldigit: 1:04am On Oct 29, 2020
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/falana-why-family-members-of-lekki-victims-are-afraid-to-speak
Please I need Falana's contact. I have tried his page, website etc. no luck. I have information for him. Anyone pls help
Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by chatinent: 1:10am On Oct 29, 2020
embarassed
Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by Monak2018(m): 1:11am On Oct 29, 2020
Why can Falz stay at the protest and get the bullet show we can remember him too as our HERO]Unfortunately those who beat the drum of war hardly fall victim

Falz and his team of PROMINENT social media influencers are living happily consoling the poor dead with the gibberish of being HEROS,

there is nothing like fallen HERO, U DIE ,U DIE BE THAT

RIP TO THE DEAD[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by Okewa(m): 1:14am On Oct 29, 2020
The last paragraph reminded me of Tinubu statements when he said .. “ protesters at lekki shooting have questions to answer “...
Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by waldigit: 1:19am On Oct 29, 2020
tartar9:
Or... crazy idea...it's because no massacre happened undecided
Yes those gun shots were from military band to entertain protesters. :- :- embarassed
Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by Doyou2019: 1:41am On Oct 29, 2020
madridguy:
Its now shooting and no longer massacre grin

Laugh well oo because na so we go laugh your death here for NL when an unknown soldier guns you down.
Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by Doyou2019: 1:46am On Oct 29, 2020
ekestic1976:

Obviously, the recent Unity displayed by the youths of Southern Nigeria did not impact on you! What have you gained since you have been calling Other Nigerians names. Is Donald Trump your "unbiological" father? Looks like you may have received tutoring from him.

Nah the guy you quoted is just one of the paid agents here sent to cause disunity between Igbos and Yorubas. For all you know, he could be a Northerner. The events of the past two weeks have really exposed those pathetic lots and their shenanigans.

2 Likes

Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:27am On Oct 29, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Falana,slippery afonja.

MODIFIED
Look at that short ,former pastor who has recently started talking like a human rights activist.
Him dey de enjoy the perks of office,de share appointments to him cronies and relatives, yet de talk with 2 corners of his mouth.
You honestly ought to have not drop out in Primary 4!
It's affected your life bro.
Sorry. Put the blame on your dad.
Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by Heavensent01(m): 3:14am On Oct 29, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Falana,slippery afonja.

MODIFIED

how is falana who practised Christianity, a Muslim and what has Muslim got to do with justice/injustice?

how do you know Muslims aren't part of those that lost their lives in lekki? is it that second Niger bridge didn't just divide road but divide you people's brain as well because the level of you people stupidity lately is gaining international recognition

I can't even differentiate between you Igbo and Hausa even Buhari you're accused being religion fanatics because the level of mentioning Muslims and Yoruba Muslims shows you people are more extremist and dangerous than the Northerners on religious matter.

May God heal Igbo land and clean this stupidity away

3 Likes

Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by sweetrace(f): 3:25am On Oct 29, 2020
I have always respected this lawyer, but today, I doubt his integrity and his intentions. Which parent on this earth is afraid of anything or anyone when it comes to The unjust killing of their children? A Nigerian woman won’t take it well if you just beat up her child. Meanwhile this the death of her child and she is to afraid to speak out? This is some serious reaching!!!! Let us stop all this rubbish!

4 Likes

Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by Miracle2020: 3:27am On Oct 29, 2020
we are waiting for your bastard son, he will be the 79th body.

1 Like

Re: Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak by Brooklynsouth(f): 3:39am On Oct 29, 2020
ivolt:

What does the bold mean? Every person present was "affected" one way or another. This is likely a damage control to anticipate the lack of evidence for a "massacre". Falana is smart to use neutral language to describe the incident unlike some extremist propagandists.
part of 4billion naira paid to Nigerian journalist to suppress end sars protest is manifesting in you enjoy the largesse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? / Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts / Buhari Receives Goodluck Jonathan In Aso Rock (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.