Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) (4252 Views)

Check Out Senator Abaribe Reply To Elrufai / Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video / Breaking!! Abia Senator, Mao Ohuabunwa Withdraws From Senatorial Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) by nirvana12: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
Senator Mao Arukwe Ohuabunwa, 63, is a Nigerian politician and a Senator from Abia North Senatorial District in Abia State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PhOnBHjpSM

2 Shares

Re: Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) by nirvana12: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) by DaniDani(m): 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
What do you intend to achieve with this post? He is not a serving senator, rather, a former senator. Are you looking for utube viewers? Then create quality appealing contents instead of posting irrelevant info.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) by colorsofrainbow: 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
Inasmuch as I consider 29 million monthly salary outrageous...I don't think only that can fetch so much wealth as I saw in the video talk more of the multiple investments & properties he wil own within & outside the country...E get extra choppings dem dey get as legislators wey we no know.
Re: Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
And thinking abia is one of the worst state in Nigeria

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) by nirvana12: 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
Seems you are one of his street-servants, sorry for hurting your stinking feelings bro
DaniDani:
What do you intend to achieve with this post? He is not a serving senator, rather, a former senator. Are you looking for utube viewers? Then create quality appealing contents instead of posting irrelevant info.

6 Likes

Re: Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) by tinsel: 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
DaniDani:
t
Hahaha. If an APC member i.can imagine your reaction.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
Looters right now

3 Likes

Re: Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) by nirvana12: 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
grin grin
azmanaty2:
Looters right now
Re: Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) by CodeTemplar: 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
impressive for a poverty of the world ex-senator.
Re: Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
Failed fantastically corrupt state, where even Local Government Chairman turns to overnight billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
And thinking abia is one of the worst state in Nigeria
They do nothing for their respective failed states that is unable to provide basic amenities like portable water,electricity,hospitals,sewage and social security for the unemployed. While they live like kings on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) by nirvana12: 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
100% on point
RuudVanNisteroy:

They do nothing for their respective failed states that is unable to provide basic amenities like portable water,electricity,hospitals,sewage and social security for the unemployed. While they live like kings on earth.
Re: Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) by GamalNasser: 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
Decent garage
Re: Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) by fykes(m): 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Inasmuch as I consider 29 million monthly salary outrageous...I don't think only that can fetch so much wealth as I saw in the video talk more of the multiple investments & properties he wil own within & outside the country...E get extra choppings dem dey get as legislators wey we no know.
As a senator with 4/years mandate on 29m monthly, a bank can give u a 400m loan with no collateral upfront just to be receiveing ur salary and emoluments. Also constituency projects are awarded to them by proxy companies. All political , board and mDA oversight functions are money making schemes. They build big houses and buy luxury cars and still use em all to obtain loans

5 Likes

Re: Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
The online Okoros won’t see this now but if na Tinubu matter now they will mastubate on it like he stole from them. Bunch of hypocrites.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
Stop this post of hate. Mao Ohuabunwa has been in business for as long as i know him. He is the owner of CTL communication group of which they own 97.7 Family love FM in PH. I know his family in Rumuogba PH. They have been rich. His older brother owns Neimeth Pharmacetical. please stop using internet to destroy what you can't build.
I am in no way in support of National Assembly men's salaries but lets be decent in using this nairaland. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) by tartar9(m): 11:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
kopite:
Stop this post of hate. Mao Ohuabunwa has been in business for as long as i know him. He is the owner of CTL communication group of which they own 97.7 Family love FM in PH. I know his family in Rumuogba PH. They have been rich. His older brother owns Neimeth Pharmacetical. please stop using internet to destroy what you can't build.
I am in no way in support of National Assembly men's salaries but lets be decent in using this nairaland. Thanks.
But Tinubu is the one that is a thief undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) by nirvana12: 11:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
Can we have this on frontpage?
Lalasticlala
Re: Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 29, 2020
kopite:

This man broke well well when he been dey do small medical supply business for Yola

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 29, 2020
fykes:

As a senator with 4/years mandate on 29m monthly, a bank can give u a 400m loan with no collateral upfront just to be receiveing ur salary and emoluments. Also constituency projects are awarded to them by proxy companies. All political , board and mDA oversight functions are money making schemes. They build big houses and buy luxury cars and still use em all to obtain loans

The real juice is in those oversight committees where they extort money from both private and public sources. Plus the constituency project nonsense too...

That 29m Nigerians keep screaming about is just chump change so far as these bastard senators are concerned...money for pussy and other categories of Abuja flex cheesy
Re: Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) by LikeAking: 3:57am On Oct 29, 2020
Our money.

See palliatives.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) by Gabe19(m): 6:01am On Oct 29, 2020
Abiriba, Small London..
Re: Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:04am On Oct 29, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Very true! useless people
Re: Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) by mytime24(f): 6:47am On Oct 29, 2020
Naija for U

1 Like

Re: Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) by nirvana12: 8:25am On Oct 29, 2020
'Kinging' on the Money for the masses
Re: Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 29, 2020
mytime24:
Naija for U
lipsrsealed
Re: Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) by fergie001: 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
kalu61....Your former HoR-member and Fmr Senator.
Re: Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) by Hedonisco: 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
fykes:

Very true. I know one broke guy who somehow got to be handpicked for the House of Reps from his constituency. He didn't even have a decent car or accommodation in Abuja. But less than one month after they were inaugurated last year, a bank gave him N200m unsecured loan to sort himself out. The rest is history.
Re: Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) by kalu61(m): 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
fergie001:
kalu61....Your former HoR-member and Fmr Senator.
I don't know what the OP intend to achieve with this post but one thing l know is that this senator l share same LGA with is a complete *DISASTER*

He is dislike by our people but praise singers may disagree.
Re: Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) by fergie001: 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
kalu61:
I don't know what the OP intend to achieve with this post but one thing l know is that this senator l share same LGA with is a complete *DISASTER*

He is dislike by our people but praise singers may disagree.
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

All na cruise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“I Can Invite Terrorists From Different Parts Of The World To Destroy Nigeria” – / Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate / Picture Of Obidients At A Protest In Washington DC, USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.