Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time (2514 Views)

ASUU-FG Meeting Ends In Deadlock, Strike To Continue / Strike: FG And University Workers' Meeting Ends In A Deadlock / Strike: FG, ASUU Meeting Ends In Deadlock Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
ASUU strike continues https://twitter.com/ASUUNGR__/status/1321560350584643585?s=19
Lalasticlala
Mynd 44

Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
But ASUU already disowned this Twitter handle nauu..
For all we know, they do not have any Social Media presence at the moment.

1 Like

Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
I want to believe that the person in charge of this ASUU twitter page is legit...No news on the UTAS yet?. Anyway as matter don be like this then all glory to God...Goodnight to y'all.

1 Like

Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by SirWarlock: 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
ChemicalReaction:
But ASUU already disowned this Twitter handle nauu..
For all we know, they do not have any Social Media presence at the moment.
The handler of that page simply copies from news agencies grin

2 Likes

Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by SirWarlock: 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
That page simply summarizes what news agencies say, so where's the source for this?
Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by jpawjpaw(m): 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
this account handler is always on point.grin
Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by teewai3(m): 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
I just check the Twitter account nd i couldn't see the news there

2 Likes

Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
teewai3:
I just check the Twitter account nd i couldn't see the news there
I think there is 2 twitter acct for ASUU... I checked it also it's not there.
Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by kane10(m): 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
I wonder where the got this from! It could be an old news.. There is no recent tweet from that handle
Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
SirWarlock:
The handler of that page simply copies from news agencies grin
this page was actually the first to break it, followed by tvc news, it may not be the official handle but they get infos from legit sources

1 Like

Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
kane10:
I wonder where the got this from! It could be an old news.. There is no recent tweet from that handle
there's a link to the tweet, not old news
Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
jpawjpaw:
this account handler is always on point.grin
I'm telling you grin
Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
kane10:
Search ASUU... the news the OP posted is on one of the acct and not on the other.... I think their is a mix up.
Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
Doradorwa:
I want to believe that the person in charge of this ASUU twitter page is legit...No news on the UTAS yet?. Anyway as matter don be like this then all glory to God...Goodnight to y'all.
capiche!!!
Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by teewai3(m): 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
Doradorwa:

Exactly! When i tried using the link attached, it took me right to another ASUU Twitter account...not sure which one is legit
Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
teewai3:

Exactly! When i tried using the link attached, it took me right to another ASUU Twitter account...not sure which one is legit
really? Sorry embarassed
Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Pancakeey(f): 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
First, I’ll like to point out that ASUU has no social media presence. So all ASUU accounts on Twitter are fake.

I’m tired of staying at home. I feel this emptiness. It’s truly depressing staying at home for so long. I have something doing but then I need school. One year wasted is very sad.
I’m meant to be in my third year but I’m still in my second year first semester.

FG and ASUU are both enemies.
Why can’t the FG not settle ASUU ? angry
I wish we could protest against this nonsense. But the students are divided and not everyone wants to resume.
And for those saying next year. THERE’S NO ASSURANCE WE WILL RESUME NEXT YEAR JANUARY.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Pancakeey:
First, I’ll like to point out that ASUU has no social media presence. So all ASUU accounts on Twitter are fake.

I’m tired of staying at home. I feel this emptiness. It’s truly depressing staying at home for so long. I have something doing but then I need school. One year wasted is very sad.
I’m meant to be in my third year but I’m still in my second year first semester.

I wish we could protest against this nonsense. But the students are divided and not everyone wants to resume.
And for those saying next year. THERE’S NO ASSURANCE WE WILL RESUME NEXT YEAR JANUARY.
Go and look for job or learn a skill and stop wasting Ur time doing nothing

3 Likes

Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by duduade: 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
Icelandicboy:
ASUU strike continues https://twitter.com/ASUUNGR__/status/1321560350584643585?s=19
Lalasticlala
Mynd 44

Stop spreading false info

ASUU doesn't have a twitter handle

Are you okay at all OP
Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by duduade: 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
teewai3:

ASUU doesn't have any twitter handle

Do not worry we will eventually know the outcome

OP is just wacked
Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Gordieshegz(m): 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
Doradorwa:

Why is it very difficult to accept this reality?

These accounts are fake. ASUU itself had published on national dailies that these Twitter accounts are not its.

You can check the handles's activities to be sure. What is happening here to ASUU is to Jonathan's parody account on front page.

1 Like

Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Broluke: 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hmmm! After this long awaiting time!

Anyway,we keep waiting and watching.
Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Pancakeey(f): 11:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Go and look for job or learn a skill and stop wasting Ur time doing nothing
I’m very sure you’re not visually impaired. And I’m positive you can read too.

If you don’t have anything meaningful to say please don’t quote my reply.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
Gordieshegz:

Why is it very difficult to accept this reality?

These accounts are fake. ASUU itself had published on national dailies that these Twitter accounts are not its.

You can check the handles's activities to be sure. What is happening here to ASUU is to Jonathan's parody account on front page.
embarassed embarassed embarassedWhy are you scolding me nah... I never got to see the publication that's why I had doubts... Thanks anyway
Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Pancakeey:

I’m very sure you’re not visually impaired. And I’m positive you can read too.

If you don’t have anything meaningful to say please don’t quote my reply.
Thanks
Then why re u complaining? u should know dis is a normal thing, just go and learn a skill and stop wasting Ur time about ASUU because they ain't calling off the strike if the greedy government doesn't settle dem

3 Likes

Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Pancakeey(f): 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Then why re u complaining? u should know dis is a normal thing, just go and learn a skill and stop wasting Ur time about ASUU because they ain't calling off the strike if the greedy government doesn't settle dem
I already mentioned in my reply that I had something I was doing. So your input is very useless to me.

I’m very sure you didn’t read my reply before jumping into conclusions.

Please I don’t need this stress. It’s not my fault you can’t comprehend things.

1 Like

Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
duduade:

Stop spreading false info

ASUU doesn't have a twitter handle

Are you okay at all OP
I believe you can make your point without using harsh sentences
Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
Pancakeey:

I already mentioned in my reply that I had something I was doing. So your input is very useless to me.

I’m very sure you didn’t read my reply before jumping into conclusions.

Please I don’t need this stress. It’s not my fault you can’t comprehend things.
this is my thread and I forbid this angry
Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
Pancakeey:

Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
duduade:

ASUU doesn't have any twitter handle

Do not worry we will eventually know the outcome

OP is just wacked
have you known the outcome, sir?
Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Hongkongfukid(m): 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
Next time they are having their useless meeting, someone should just lock them up make them continue their useless meeting. They should stay their till the reach agreement . Am sure either FG or ASUU would get tired first .
Re: ASUU-FG meeting ends in deadlock for the third time by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
Icelandicboy:
this is my thread and I forbid this angry
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

150 Questions From Jamb Novel "The Life Changer" / For All EKSU Students / A Guide To Project Management Professional, Pmp & Capm Certification In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.