Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Beware Of This Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of This Scammer (3784 Views)

Be Careful Of This Scammer (photos) / Please Help Me Fish Out This Scammer Benny Charles Eghegheose / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Scammer by bola4dprec(m): 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
Good evening good people of Nigeria kindly desist from responding to anonymous online. Some of them were fraudster. See the attachment for details and how they operate

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by bola4dprec(m): 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
His phone number +234 904 847 1232 pls don't be a victim of online Sars

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 29, 2020
Mtsschewwwww
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by themainman600(m): 12:39am On Oct 29, 2020
op dey find woman for dating site kan jam 419 grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by stupidmod1: 7:15am On Oct 29, 2020
first thats not d guy
2nd loading ur account with credit details is what he is after not ur 500 naira

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by LegendAnselm: 7:45am On Oct 29, 2020
stupidmod1:
first thats not d guy
2nd loading ur account with credit details is what he is after not ur 500 naira

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
me i don't see any scamming move here..he is just asking u to fund ur account....the money is still urs...the op is a fool...he dont know anything
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by LegendAnselm: 7:48am On Oct 29, 2020
bola4dprec:
His phone number +234 904 847 1232 pls don't be a victim of online Sars
op i dont understand u here...does it mean ur illiterate or gonna explain how the man will scam u when u fund ur account...just tell us...
when u fund ur account the money is still urs whats ur problem now
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by Xtopherprince(m): 7:56am On Oct 29, 2020
LegendAnselm:
op i dont understand u here...does it mean ur illiterate or gonna explain how the man will scam u when u fund ur account...just tell us...

Once op inputs his sportybet details in the link provided, the scammer will hack ops sportybet account and steal his credit card (atm card) details if there's anyone linked to the account. Hope you get it now

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by LegendAnselm: 7:59am On Oct 29, 2020
Xtopherprince:

Once op inputs his sportybet details in the link provided, the scammer will hack ops sportybet account and steal his credit card (atm card) details if there's anyone linked to the account. Hope you get it now
kk thanks
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by stupidmod1: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2020
LegendAnselm:
me i don't see any scamming move here..he is just asking u to fund ur account....the money is still urs...the op is a fool...he dont know anything
u nah d fool showing u be scammer my friend fade, see ur useless format when done cast.

u dont see any thing wrong yeye

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by stupidmod1: 8:02am On Oct 29, 2020
Xtopherprince:

he understood whats going on, he is obviously a scammer also
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
you guys talk as if you are all new here...the op is sure right....the site game link the scammer sent is a fraud link..who ever click n fill his correct sportybet login details all in the name of getting sure games from them is gone!
with such link, they will hacks your login password and go straight to your card details....if the card details is still there which you used in depositing your funds, my dear you are gone...you will start seeing debit alert and sportybet management cant help you on this.
stop clicking any sportybet link to get sure games, tell them to send it to you directly...I had been in this shoe before, just a call on my other sportybet account n the password was changed.luckily enough I dnt leave card details after deposit on my account, I delete immediately.
so wake up guys!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by stupidmod1: 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
you guys talk as if you are all new here...the op is sure right....the site game link the scammer sent is a fraud link..who ever click n fill his correct sportybet login details all in the name of getting sure games from them is gone!
with such link, they will hacks your login password and go straight to your card details....if the card details is still there which you used in depositing your funds, my dear you are gone...you will start seeing debit alert and sportybet management cant help you on this.
stop clicking any sportybet link to get sure games, tell them to send it to you directly...I had been in this shoe before, just a call on my other sportybet account n the password was changed.luckily enough I dnt leave card details after deposit on my account, I delete immediately.
so wake up guys!
d once calling op a fool are scammers dey know wat sup

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by IMAMofWAR: 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
he did not scam u na. thunder fire u
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by bola4dprec(m): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
LegendAnselm:
Thank you sir, learned person
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by bola4dprec(m): 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
stupidmod1:
d once calling op a fool are scammers dey know wat sup
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by bola4dprec(m): 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
Xtopherprince:

It's well with you sir
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by bola4dprec(m): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
LegendAnselm:
Thank you sir
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by bola4dprec(m): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
LegendAnselm:
Scammer spotted
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by bola4dprec(m): 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
Kindly desist from him, he has evil plans

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by Ahmback(m): 6:51am On Oct 30, 2020
themainman600:
op dey find woman for dating site kan jam 419 grin grin
na werey him be
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by themainman600(m): 6:55am On Oct 30, 2020
Ahmback:
na werey him be
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by bola4dprec(m): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ahmback:
na werey him be
Attack the evil that is within yourself, rather than attacking the evil that is in others.
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by Ahmback(m): 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
bola4dprec:

Attack the evil that is within yourself, rather than attacking the evil that is in others.
heard you, thanks
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by Iambro(m): 9:37am On Oct 31, 2020
He is trying to use a hacking method called phishing

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by lilmerhnuel(m): 4:00am On Jan 13, 2021
bola4dprec:

Thank you sir
. This bola is one of the scammer...what are you covering, make thw job for no cast ba...all of you asking OP how will he be scammed when he fund his account with just 500 naira please read from this thread and my message there to understand fully... https://www.nairaland.com/5081227/someone-withdrew-all-money-sportybet/1#98002229

See how many people them don scam with evidence just as this
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by youngrichnigga: 7:06am On Jan 13, 2021
What's the dating site name please grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by bola4dprec(m): 7:54am On Jan 13, 2021
lilmerhnuel:
. This bola is one of the scammer...what are you covering, make thw job for no cast ba...all of you asking OP how will he be scammed when he fund his account with just 500 naira please read from this thread and my message there to understand fully... https://www.nairaland.com/5081227/someone-withdrew-all-money-sportybet/1#98002229

Any prove to substantiate your claimed ? Scammer of life
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by bola4dprec(m): 7:57am On Jan 13, 2021
lilmerhnuel:

Don't let a thief into your house three times. The first time was enough. The second time was a chance. The third time means you're stupid
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:16am On Jan 13, 2021
you better dont click on sporty bet link all jur money will remove
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by xperiencelove(m): 7:04am On Jan 14, 2021
That scam method is called phishing.
You forgot to apologize to the OP for insulting him while he was trying to educate people like you.
LegendAnselm:
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by lilmerhnuel(m): 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
bola4dprec:

Don't let a thief into your house three times. The first time was enough. The second time was a chance. The third time means you're stupid
This one just dey copy and paste so tey him copy the likes of the post 593 join grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

UPDATE: HOW Apostle Johnson Suleman Escapes Assassin's Bullets - EYEWITNESS / I Joined Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told He Is Member Of Aiye — Suspect / Photos: Meet Nigerian Bishop Who Is A Proud Member Of Dreadly Cult Group Nbm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.