Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi (61643 Views)

Burnt Police Post In Oregun, Lagos After Mob Attack (Video) / Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid / EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by modsfucker: 8:37am On Oct 29, 2020
ACxxxMAN:

He is a coward and a propagandist who shouldn't be taken seriously. On a serious note I don't think Igbos orchestrated the attack. I was once in the street and I know what Lagos urchins are capable of doing.

I want you to watch this link and see what they did in Kano... This one is glaring, cos they can't disguise as Hausas even from their dressing and the way they speak

https://platinumpost.ng/2020/10/20/breaking-video-of-thugs-looting-galaxy-mall-in-sabon-gari-kano/
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by Masterkernel1: 8:37am On Oct 29, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

No one said Igbos physically burnt the station.
What they did was ignite the mayhem

How? The Governor who called the Army isn't the problem, it was Igbos, kindly take your pills.
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by AregbeFufu: 8:41am On Oct 29, 2020
modsfucker:

There was no invasion of any warehouse in Kano, don't get me wrong.

The Igbos in Sabon-Gari mobilized in their numbers, and stormed the streets, vandalizing shops and malls.

A mall belonging to a friend in Kano, Galaxy mall was vandalised in the process. Check the link below yo see the video of the destruction. I want you to watch and tell me if those hoodlums look like Hausas, all thanks to the glaring difference between Hausas and Igbos.

https://platinumpost.ng/2020/10/20/breaking-video-of-thugs-looting-galaxy-mall-in-sabon-gari-kano/

If not for the prompt response by the Hausas, the vandalism would have escalated all over the State.
We're saying the same thing.
Every little scuffle that happens in someone's little backyard he will look for outsiders to blame while exonerating his people because his people are perfect.
The rampaging thugs had their tribes etched on on their foreheads.
Your tribe is good, my tribe is bad. Anything else?
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by bangging(m): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Is anyone holding you
u are one of the problem in this country.. ode
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by Mrquote: 8:45am On Oct 29, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Nothing has changed,you Igbos are still the reason all that carnage happened. You created mass panic by being the origin of most of the fake news of a so-called Lekki massacre which didn't happen.
Why did the army come to a protest ground. If they were not there how will the fake news thrive?
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by plaindealer: 8:49am On Oct 29, 2020
See agbero and his son. His son was the smartest and the brightest student in his school, he even scored scholarship to go to MIT.

What did your own father that is not agbero raised? Ignorant, jealous and bitter ipob touts on NL.

MC is a better father than the ones that raised many of you.

Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by FLYFIRE(m): 8:52am On Oct 29, 2020
Abeg make una stop this nonsense. "Inspect" as what? A govt official? Mod please correct that nonsense to read ...visits burnt police station in Oshodi.

You can now see why this country has gone so down. Nigeria is building rail we dont have between Abuja & Lagos to Chad. Nigeria is connecting the national grid of electricity we do not have to Chad. RESTRUCTURE THIS COUNTRY NOW
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by maste: 8:54am On Oct 29, 2020
In what capacity?
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by modsfucker: 8:54am On Oct 29, 2020
AregbeFufu:

We're saying the same thing.
Every little scuffle that happens in someone's little backyard he will look for outsiders to blame while exonerating his people because his people are perfect.
The rampaging thugs had their tribes etched on on their foreheads.
Your tribe is good, my tribe is bad. Anything else?

We ain't saying all Igbos are bad, but let's not at the same time shy away from the truth that it was the Igbos cum IPOB that masterminded the destruction in Lagos and Kano.
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:04am On Oct 29, 2020
The most funniest thing is that one of the leaders of those that burnt the station is in their mist. Those in Oshodi (Mafoluku/Ajah) can decode.
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by DJInfluence: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2020
inoki247:
Lol Inspector Osaro

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by carzhiemglows001(m): 9:15am On Oct 29, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
No one said Igbos physically burnt the station. What they did was ignite the mayhem

they physically burn THE NATION
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by pacespot(m): 9:18am On Oct 29, 2020
civilserva:

I liked your post( also clicked like) but can we stop this nonsense "accommodating" word people use in Nigeria. Have you ever heard where a New Yorker mention "accommodating his fellow citizens from New Jersey? Let us outgrow this archaic mentality.

Accommodating in the sense that when you get to the Yoruba's dominated community, they will welcome you with open hands, they will not say because you are a stranger there are certain barriers that you need to cross. You can dab into the business that the natives there are already doing and that is fine with them, they will not say because you are a stranger so they will not patronize your business.
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by Champneys: 9:21am On Oct 29, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Nothing has changed,you Igbos are still the reason all that carnage happened. You created mass panic by being the origin of most of the fake news of a so-called Lekki massacre which didn't happen.

Ori e ti daaru.

Omo ale jatijati

So Lekki Massacre didnt happen? Fu..cking brainless turd!
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by Franzinni: 9:26am On Oct 29, 2020
authority2006:

You will die young if care is not taken. I'm beginning to take pity on you young man. What really happened to you? Try to respect other people's opinions, life doesn't revolves around your opinions only .

Who are your brothers and sisters that were massacred in Lekki? How many members of your family, what are their names. Stop spreading false information
that guy Kirchoff is a phony .. He just opened that account. I pity those that are falling for his deception.

Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by Alimat40: 9:26am On Oct 29, 2020
The second governor of Lagos on inspection tour with his entourage. I salute you Mr governor of oshodi.
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by cktheluckyman: 9:28am On Oct 29, 2020
pacespot:

Accommodating in the sense that when you get to the Yoruba's dominated community, they will welcome you with open hands, they will not say because you are a stranger there are certain barriers that you need to cross. You can dab into the business that the natives there are already doing and that is fine with them, they will not say because you are a stranger so they will not patronize your business.

Are Igbos stopping the yorubas in the east from doing a their business?
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by Ewedegubbler: 9:36am On Oct 29, 2020
So this Mc Olummuo is a dangwurugwu? See as he Dey drag his leg like trailer

Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by AregbeFufu: 9:36am On Oct 29, 2020
modsfucker:

We ain't saying all Igbos are bad, but let's not at the same time shy away from the truth that it was the Igbos cum IPOB that masterminded the destruction in Lagos and Kano.
You need to lay off the meth.
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by feelme3(m): 9:38am On Oct 29, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Even as you don bleach your skin reach, e no help you to get sense like oyibo. Grow up and stop "BeLookingLikeIDIOT"

Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by JastSiryin(m): 9:40am On Oct 29, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

No one said Igbos physically burnt the station.
What they did was ignite the mayhem
My God! What ppl will do to fan the flames of ethnic violence. Have you no shame bros? Go get your head checked, your hatred isn't real angry
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by McTobe(m): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2020
We the southern divide should not be deterred by the shooting or by this ethnic sentiment they are whipping up. We now know the power of a United force of the youths, we now know that it is the politicians that is our problem not even our religion.
During the protest the Christians put the protest to a halt while Muslims prayed on Friday at the Lekki tollgate. The same was the case on Sunday worship.
Our problem are the politicians. The hiding of the palliatives is a typical example that when these politicians plan their evil they do it acrossboard.
Let us love ourselves, Igbo, Niger Deltans & Yorubas. Our common enemy are the self seeking politicians.

Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2020
lekanolas:
Chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) in Lagos State, Musiliu Akinsanya popularly known as MC Oluomo on Wednesday visited the burnt Makinde Police station in Oshodi.

The station was among the 16 burnt police stations in the state in the wake of the violent protests that erupted last week in the state.

MC Oluomo was accused of sponsoring attacks on #EndSARS protesters in Alausa. He was accused alongside the Speaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly, Mudashiru Obasa.

He, however, denied sponsoring the attack against protesters.

He also denied collecting any money from anyone to sponsor thugs to the protests.

A day after the attack on the protesters, MC Oluwo sent water and drinks to the protesters in order to redeemed his image. The drinks were branded in his name.

The protesters, however, rejected them, throwing the bottles at the white van that conveyed them.

See video of the visit of MC Oluomo to the burnt Makinde Police station:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytNjc7QUJwQ&feature=youtu.be

Didnt he see any evidence too? Inspector Oluomo or Minister of Agbero/Thuggery
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by hush15: 9:51am On Oct 29, 2020
GamalNasser:

I know his new hideout in Osapa ...

Wrong. Well, he can property there or one of his coded concubines but that's not his recent collection. So in all the protest, they would drive bottle water all the way from Osapa to Alausa!!! Think am.
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by lucasalves: 9:54am On Oct 29, 2020
pacespot:

Enough of this name calling, nobody actually listens to what these people are saying about igbos causing mayhem in Lagos. Only the northern youths are kowtowing to their leaders now. Look at what Yoruba's youths did to their Oba and some other leaders. Even tinubu is afraid of being lynched right now. Yoruba's don't give a fvck about all this tribalism sh*t except when it is absolutely necessary to defend themselves. Yoruba's are the most liberal, peace loving and accommodating tribe group in this country. You never heard anything about tribalism when a Yoruba man (obasanjo) was the president of this country.

Or is it the video that one errand person made all the way from UK asking the Igbo to leave Lagos that will now serve as a directive to Yoruba's?

Unfortunately envy and hate has blinded many people and they think the only way to achieve what they've been agitating for is to attack Yorubas at any opportunity they get.

Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by lucasalves: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2020
plaindealer:
See agbero and his son. His son was the smartest and the brightest student in his school, he even scored scholarship to go to MIT.

What did your own father that is not agbero raised? Ignorant, jealous and bitter ipob touts on NL.

MC is a better father than the ones that raised many of you.

Ohh you mean he sent his children to the best schools with money from questionable sources and we have to award him the best father of the year? This is not an Ipob issue or anything, open your eyes and see how people who have no business controlling things are driving this country straight to hell.

About his son, we have no business with that, that's their personal family issue so let's focus on the actions of the father who we know is nothing but a tool for corrupt politicians. Before you start calling me Ipob too for talking from a position of reasoning check my profile and you will know I'm a proud Yoruba man

Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by shevy878: 10:06am On Oct 29, 2020
I keep fighting it, But I don't know why a part of me just like this guy @mcoluomo. undecided
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by Redcrafton: 10:07am On Oct 29, 2020

"Operation WETIE in western Nigeria in 1966 was caused by IPOB " BeLookingIDIOT:

Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by IkpuMmadu: 10:10am On Oct 29, 2020
modsfucker:

define stupidity...? it is when you know that the Igbo safe based yet you fret and worry about expelling them to go and form their own country .... are igbo that important

your fathers had this mentality ... they still didn't grow
your fire gathered had this mentality they still didn't grow
now you Re having this igbo this and that mentality

please don't be annoyed... is your stupidity congenital or genetic... I habbe never seen a generational foolishness and stupidity in my life

if igbo has been the issue expel them the way Malaysians expelled so Singaporeans ... your ranting and wailing keeps making igbo gods... everything is attributed them ... you make them superior and your stupidity is glaring... they control your minds and would by telling you to so something
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by IkpuMmadu: 10:12am On Oct 29, 2020
lucasalves:

Unfortunately envy and hate has blinded many people and they think the only way to achieve what they've been agitating for is to attack Yorubas at any opportunity they get.

define stupidity...? it is when you know that the Igbo safe based yet you fret and worry about expelling them to go and form their own country .... are igbo that important
your fathers had this mentality ... they still didn't grow
your fire gathered had this mentality they still didn't grow
now you Re having this igbo this and that mentality
please don't be annoyed... is your stupidity congenital or genetic... I habbe never seen a generational foolishness and stupidity in my life
if igbo has been the issue expel them the way Malaysians expelled so Singaporeans ... your ranting and wailing keeps making igbo gods... everything is attributed them ... you make them superior and your stupidity is glaring... they control your minds and would by telling you to so something you do it... are igbo that supernatural masters
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by KingAzubuike(f): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2020
So it's true that this oluomo no sabi walk well and he go dey use one leg find trouble up and down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos) / Bodies Of Ibrahim Attahiru, Others Arrive Abuja For Burial (Video) / Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well"

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65