Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

What Is The Social Life In U.a.e? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Social Life In U.a.e? (913 Views)

SUV Of Missing Mum And Two Kids Pulled From River After 20years In U.S.(Pics) / Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? / Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Social Life In U.a.e? by ebuka10box(m): 12:28am On Oct 29, 2020
from what I have heard u.a.e is a very strict country. how do foreigners survive there, no relationship life, no bars, no brothels. CAn any1 educate me bout the night life in use.
Re: What Is The Social Life In U.a.e? by wizzyrainy(m): 2:28am On Oct 29, 2020
There are bars,but na illegal. 60 percent safe most time. Relationship is only with African olosho. My brother, it's a serious country. Too strict
Re: What Is The Social Life In U.a.e? by aniola1995(m): 4:10am On Oct 29, 2020
ebuka10box:
from what I have heard u.a.e is a very strict country. how do foreigners survive there, no relationship life, no bars, no brothels. CAn any1 educate me bout the night life in use.

UAE consists of 7 emirates states with different government.

There are many hotels in each states and they sell drinks and alcoholic ones but you have to obtain a drinking license to buy and drink it legally. Alcohol is prohibited in sharjah.

People from Africa, Asia and Europe are in relationship and some even have wife and kids here. The only thing is that you can't be in a relationship with the citizens. I think it's aaginst the law..

Many African and Asian girls dey for runs in Deira and sharjah..
Re: What Is The Social Life In U.a.e? by ebuka10box(m): 6:27am On Oct 29, 2020
wizzyrainy:
There are bars,but na illegal. 60 percent safe most time. Relationship is only with African olosho. My brother, it's a serious country. Too strict
thanks
Re: What Is The Social Life In U.a.e? by ebuka10box(m): 6:29am On Oct 29, 2020
aniola1995:

UAE consists of 7 emirates states with different government.

There are many hotels in each states and they sell drinks and alcoholic ones but you have to obtain a drinking license to buy and drink it legally. Alcohol is prohibited in sharjah.

People from Africa, Asia and Europe are in relationship and some even have wife and kids here. The only thing is that you can't be in a relationship with the citizens. I think it's aaginst the law..

Many African and Asian girls dey for runs in Deira and sharjah..
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Travelling Dilemma- But Still I Move / Skilled Worker Visa: Shortage Occupations / Israel Pilgrimage Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.