Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi (21276 Views)

ASUU Protests As FG Withholds Union Dues / Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG / 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi by ruffbob(m): 7:52am On Oct 29, 2020
Now tell me why I non go double my hustle make my kids fit go private university

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi by Hassanmaye(m): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2020
I repeat and I will say it again and again my brethren will never go to public school, I will pay huge money for my student to study in covenant university.
Re: ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi by Evect(m): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2020
undecided
Na because non of their children dey school for naija na..
Nonsense and ingredients angry

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:54am On Oct 29, 2020
The worst thing that can happen to any human being is schooling in the Nigerian public university. Spits

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi by otokx(m): 7:54am On Oct 29, 2020
When FG pays ASUU it's salaries, how will ASUU redeem the wasted time of the Nigerian youth?

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi by semyman: 7:58am On Oct 29, 2020
Criminals
Molesters
Fraudsters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi by Lastmankc(m): 7:58am On Oct 29, 2020
Thank God say I done finish school.my children go school for abroad

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:58am On Oct 29, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

See them
Cold room lecturers..
Bunch of Sex for grades clowns..
FG should deal with you clowns..

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:58am On Oct 29, 2020
Coldie:
Seriously they need to sack these people
U must be joking cheesy
Re: ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi by Eddygre8(m): 7:59am On Oct 29, 2020
Call off the strike for the sake of the students
Re: ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi by BoverLY: 8:00am On Oct 29, 2020
Nigeria government are deaf and stupid. Majority of those guys in the two houses are devil sent.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi by gambia(m): 8:00am On Oct 29, 2020
This is Nigeria.
Re: ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi by bluefilm: 8:00am On Oct 29, 2020
Who cares?

Go fûck yourself, man.
Re: ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi by Hazlett1988: 8:02am On Oct 29, 2020
They really don't give deep shit about you guys,all their kids are in abroad studying, As long as their kids is not in Nigeria studying trust me your interest is not in their hand,Let is be Mandatory that the kids of Politician and everybody in high ranks school in Nigeria, In two years Nigeria schools will be the best in the world

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi by babtoundey(m): 8:03am On Oct 29, 2020
Very useless and selfish set of human beings. They are now coming out clean and clear. Initially they were making us believe their actions is for the interest of the students University education. Now it's their salary being withheld. ASSU is as useless as the FG. Those old men have murdered education in Nigeria. This is their last attempt at burying it.

It's nothing t argue about. ASUU and the federal government out of selfishness and irresponsible destroyed Nigerian education system.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi by Vicdgreat556(m): 8:03am On Oct 29, 2020
SMH
Re: ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi by capitalzero: 8:04am On Oct 29, 2020
khingTony:

Source: https://m.guardian.ng/features/strike-will-continue-as-long-as-govt-withholds-our-salaries-says-ASUU/amp/

Government should use operation crocodiles against these academic hoodlums and send political thugs to harass them as they did for endsars protesters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi by Atheistan: 8:04am On Oct 29, 2020
This ASUU is now dragging pity from our deteriorated educational system, the past administration that has been paying you your billions what have you done with them..
They need to scrap this shit.
Let state governments own the state schools.
And federal government own the federal schools.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 29, 2020
wink Hi
Re: ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi by BigBrother9ja: 8:05am On Oct 29, 2020
Foolish people.

All their useless research works and grants, WHAT VALUES HAS IT ADDED TO THE COUNTRY?

Useless olodos

Forming giants.

Dictating to their employers.

THEY SHOULD ALL BE SACKED.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi by DoubleEngine007: 8:06am On Oct 29, 2020
cenaman:
Between ASUU and NLC which is more useless?
NLC bro. ASSU stands for what they want and has never been intimidated by the "More Useless FG"

If NLC was like ASSU, FG for no dey handle the citizens matters like as we dey see am today. NLC useless pass ASSU.. FG still top the list ,anyways.. All they know how to do best is Looting..
Re: ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi by Atheistan: 8:11am On Oct 29, 2020
paulolee:
no b lie...was around d meeting yesterday and it still same old story... ASUU asking them to test the UTAS and f.g still insisting dt it must be IPPS because other govt agency would also want to switch from it to Thiers if they bend to ASUU and ASUU still demanding for old salaries and F.G refusing because ASUU didnt work for it...
another meeting would be fixed again mayb next month because the f.g rep said they need to give the President feedback if he can reconsider ASUU and he would get back to them...
what pains me most is d way both parties wey laughing and sharing pleasantries after d party dt I thought they would both walk off in an angry mood...
how can workers dt avnt been paid be seen laughing n shaking hands with their managers??
it seems these people are jus playing d students n I think a general protest within d nation would solve things..
m jus tired of this country...

ASUU FG they dont care...
Worst is those ASUU management, any small thing they go on strike.
You have been on strike for 7months and you expect to be paid just like that..
Paying them for every stupid strike they go wont solve our striking problem in school.
They need to be thought that strike is the last thing to do not the first.
ASUU management needs to be changed or the body scraped. Seriously.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi by badmrkt(m): 8:11am On Oct 29, 2020
Sterope:
FG should make an example of few professors.
how?? And what that??
Re: ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi by Coldie(m): 8:14am On Oct 29, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
U must be joking cheesy
Imagine dictating how u want to be paid.

Now its no longer how much they will pay them its how they will pay them, these people dae use Nigeria play
Re: ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 29, 2020
I don tire to talk sef.

Re: ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 29, 2020
Decimus:
Nobody is interested in your salaries being withheld. Your salaries will continue to be withheld as long as you don't return to the classrooms.

The schools will remain closed till the salaries are paid.
Re: ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi by Inda2020: 8:25am On Oct 29, 2020
paulolee:
no b lie...was around d meeting yesterday and it still same old story... ASUU asking them to test the UTAS and f.g still insisting dt it must be IPPS because other govt agency would also want to switch from it to Thiers if they bend to ASUU and ASUU still demanding for old salaries and F.G refusing because ASUU didnt work for it...
another meeting would be fixed again mayb next month because the f.g rep said they need to give the President feedback if he can reconsider ASUU and he would get back to them...
what pains me most is d way both parties wey laughing and sharing pleasantries after d party dt I thought they would both walk off in an angry mood...
how can workers dt avnt been paid be seen laughing n shaking hands with their managers??
it seems these people are jus playing d students n I think a general protest within d nation would solve things..
U seem to be updated were u there at the meeting when are they meeting next
Re: ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi by Undisclosed: 8:25am On Oct 29, 2020
Please make them wait o year don finish nah make them leave am till next year. Anytime I see assu for news my mind they skip not until I see them never gree thanks to both parties make them no gree yet
Re: ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:26am On Oct 29, 2020
paulolee:

Walahi, you for use style snap them so that you'll post it online to expose their hypocrisy
Re: ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi by Decimus: 8:29am On Oct 29, 2020
ejibaba:

The schools will remain closed till the salaries are paid.
Nobody will pay them while they are at home without working. Imagine ASUU creating a platform for the Government to pay them salaries for all the months they've spent at home doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi by div111(m): 8:29am On Oct 29, 2020
Doradorwa:
The elites calls us the leaders of tomorrow yet they(elites) send their children to study abroad with emblezzle tax money our parents are paying, keep jobs that ought to be gotten through merit for their children. They will come every 4 years and make empty promises yet some people will still defend them after collecting 20k.... Their entitlement for the 4years

So bad..

in other news: send me ur naked pics, I wan check something grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Madonna University Students, Lecturer Regain Freedom / Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. / What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.