Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) (73955 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters In Zango Village, Bauchi On Grassroot Sensitization (Pics) / Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by oshozondii: 8:16am On Oct 29, 2020
Previous thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6212148/plateau-cleric-reverend-polycap-zango#95429579

BREAKING: Missing Plateau Cleric Appears In New Boko Haram Video, Asks Nigerian Government, Church To Rescue Him, Two Other Women

Reverend Polycap Zango, a pastor with the Church of Christ in Nations, Jos, Plateau State, who went missing while travelling to Gombe State for a conference, has appeared in a new video saying he was abducted by the Islamic State West Africa Province.

Zango said he was in the custody of the insurgents alongside two other Christian women, who were also abducted.

In the video, the cleric is seen seated behind a prayer mat and says he was abducted on Monday, October 2020.

He said, “My name is Reverend Polycap Zango and I am a pastor at COCIN LCC Wild Life Park, Plateau State, Nigeria.

“On October 19, 2020, I was travelling for a conference in Gombe when I was abducted by Boko Haram insurgents who caught me on the road.

“Right now I am with them.

“I am appealing to the governor of Plateau State, Simon Boko Lalong, and the senator of Plateau North, Barrister ID Gyang, and the Christian Association of Nigeria and COCIN to please help save me from their hands.

“They also abducted two Christian women who are also here with me, we are appealing to be rescued.”

It is not clear if Miss Fayina Ali, a Kaduna-indigene of Adamawa State, who was also said to have gone missing same Monday he was captured, is among the two Zongo mentioned.

Miss Ali had held her marriage introduction on the weekend of her disappearance with her wedding with a Air Force personnel slated for December 2020.

She was reported to have been captured along with four other ladies by Boko Haram but no clear information has been received about them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SubM4v3Dses

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/29/breaking-missing-plateau-cleric-appears-new-boko-haram-video-asks-nigerian-government

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Righteousness89(m): 8:19am On Oct 29, 2020
Father In The Name of JESUS ! I Decree Confused Confusion in the camp of the group holding these Men and Women!
I Decree their Sudden Freedom in the Name of JESUS! AMEN

Thank you Daddy!

1286 Likes 99 Shares

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:22am On Oct 29, 2020
We live for Christ; we die for Christ.

However, Buhari, a good man with evil ntentions.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by faithfull18(f): 8:22am On Oct 29, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by faithfull18(f): 8:22am On Oct 29, 2020
ShobayoEmma:
We live for Christ; we die for Christ.

However, Buhari, a good man with evil ntentions.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by illicit(m): 8:22am On Oct 29, 2020
Sorry
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by prodigiousman(m): 8:23am On Oct 29, 2020
The government and the millitay are chasing shadows while bokoharam keep having a field day in the north, God will not forsake u, they rescue and release bokoharam inmates in the name of rehabilitation but will careless about issues like this

211 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by manuel4real(m): 8:28am On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by JAOS(m): 8:29am On Oct 29, 2020
some people are heartless cry

5 Likes

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by jenny005: 8:34am On Oct 29, 2020
It shall be well. The almighty God that u serve will see u through.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by div111(m): 8:34am On Oct 29, 2020
angry
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Liposure: 8:37am On Oct 29, 2020
Father as you already know your son/daughter has been abducted. Time is now of the essence, father i ask that you now take this assignment up and move as a man of war to fully rescue and fully deliver your son/daughter from the foul predator who has just abducted him/her

201 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2020
undecided. Plateau government should do the needful ASAP....

9 Likes

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by yenereal(m): 8:46am On Oct 29, 2020
shocked

So the "Technically Defeated" BH is still ravaging and kidnapping people?

I pray they'd rescue Sir and others.

22 Likes

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by fmcjunior(m): 8:48am On Oct 29, 2020
The rate at which clerics are kidnapped is alarming. People no longer have regard for God's servants again, such a shame. I just hope they're rescued with no harm whatsoever.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 8:55am On Oct 29, 2020
They should pls have mercy on him
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Valkrie: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Father In The Name of JESUS ! I Decree Confused Confusion in the camp of group holding these Men and Women!

Thank you Daddy!

Dey there..no be only confusion nah skata...!!

The israeli don't do such prayer, the Italians by extension Rome which is the capital of christianity don't do such prayer...they carry rifles and other arsenals to confront the baggas...!!

Until you people learn that all these empty prayer don't work...you would forever continue to be docile and keep running from pillar to post...!!!

The last one they captured with all the prayers they still remove his head from his neck...!!!

92 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Ancecoker(m): 9:23am On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Father In The Name of JESUS ! I Decree Confused Confusion in the camp of group holding these Men and Women!

Thank you Daddy!

Amen in Jesus Name!!!
Lord pls show yourself

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by austine4real(m): 10:16am On Oct 29, 2020
This is serious
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by northvietnam(m): 10:42am On Oct 29, 2020
Very good they adducted the would be wife of the air force man ....

I know they will desecrete and mess her womanhood up...

Let the air-man feel the pains we Nigerians feel when they flex muscle on top un-armed citizens..

I don’t feel any pity when ever bad news befalls Police, Army, Airforce , road safety , Navy...

I only feel sad for the innocent pastor that our Daddy GO,s won’t spare a $ from their private jet money to pay the pastors ransom

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by MorataFC: 10:42am On Oct 29, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Reffone: 10:42am On Oct 29, 2020
Confused people
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2020
Islam is a cancer to the world

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by asobo: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2020
My father my father
The mighty one in battle
Come and manifest your
Amen.

northvietnam:
Very good
? Meaning

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by fishmonger1(m): 10:43am On Oct 29, 2020
hmmm...
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Vyzz: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2020
cool

It is clear someone very rich or an organisation is sponsoring this guys...

With all this hunger in the land, the still abduct people... Abi did the get palliatives too...

Anyways I pray for the safe recovery of everyone the hold captive...

Especially Miss Leah Sharibu...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2020
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Hambivert: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2020
Sparogatively, these are the same sect Buratai and his paymasters says have been Technically defeated!

This present administration and lies are more like 5&6.
Lekki shooting lies still dey trouble me and the whole world yet na lies upon lies dem dey dish out to us.

Oluwa release Rev. Polycap and other abductees!

5 Likes

I am not understanding these theists and religious people again ooo.

I thought the whole concept of Christianity is to emulate Jesus Christ and what is a better way to do so than die for your faith as Christ did- who is more positioned to show how to do emulate Christ if not a Pastor.

Unless you don't believe in the scripture, Now is the time to show how strong your faith is.

6 Likes

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by CodeTemplar: 10:44am On Oct 29, 2020
I heard they took 10 public transport vehicles full of passengers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond / Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) / The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.