Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court (86996 Views)

Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun / Woman Gang-Raped And Robbed Of N30,000 In Edo & Killed (Photo) / Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by bluefilm: 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Double wahala!

I just can't comprehend the way people think, in Nigeria 78% our problem is us, I know government is also playing a role but seriously we, are our problem.

How can you goa commit another crime, imagine snatching a car when you run from prison. Some people e be like say Na do dey do them.

They never finish this one you don enter another one.

Yeye people.

When you hit the bottom of your life, at that point, you can practically do anything you want

There's a type of power that comes with knowing that you've got nothing else to lose.

This is same power that terrorists and some type of armed robbers operate upon.

They worst you can do to them is to sentence them to death again and again and again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
Calling Nigerian prison a correctional centre is an insult to Correctional centres around the world.

Nigeria don't have a correctional centre
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by MiztaSpark(m): 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Double wahala!

I just can't comprehend the way people think, in Nigeria 78% our problem is us, I know government is also playing a role but seriously we, are our problem.

How can you goa commit another crime, imagine snatching a car when you run from prison. Some people e be like say Na do dey do them.

Yeye people.

My guy this goes alot to show how backward we are in Nigeria. If you watch crime documentaries in western world, you will know that every escapee from prison follows same trend and they must commit a crime to survive or flee far away. I was laughing when people were supporting the fleeing criminals because of the hatred of police brutality, but fail to understand that most of these guys have no heart in their body system.

Nigerians need to work on transparency, good governance and most especially educating the masses to follow rule of law. There should be platforms to handle any unjust cases and ensure Justice is served accordingly to the wrong and right.

We are so so far away from peaceful living in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by jrusky(m): 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ok let him return to jail and face death sentence since he has be cursed to be a criminal dso let him die as unrepentant criminal.

No mercy pls.
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by therajah: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
azmanaty2:
Fake news

There was no prison break in Edo.
Thees even no prison in edo....
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
therajah:

Thees even no prison in edo....

As there was no Lekki Massacre, there is also no prison break in edo
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Drone95(m): 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
Pay back!
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by wonder233: 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
The police in other states are working. That of Lagos are highly demoralized following the killing of many of their personnel, which the "woke" crowd who dominate social media have refused to publicize
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Em5(m): 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I know you all will insult the inmate

How are we sure he was guilty of the crime accused of initially

Even if he wasn't guilty does it warrant or justify him killing the neighbour?
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by muller101(m): 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
Frankiecrenshaw:
Haha. Went back to kill a snitch.
And you believed the NPF
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Orubebe01: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
Repentance no dey their plan at all
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
ivolt:

The merciful prisoner peacefully murdered his neighbor so the neighbor can rest in peace.
grin grin
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by wizi4tyn: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
Hmmmm, this game that these politicians are playing is becoming too dangerous. People are constantly loosing lives just for their points to be proven
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by adams123: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
This has to be thoroughly verify please...
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by nairanaira12: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
GeoAfrikana:
Those of you who were cheering the protesters when they freed these people can now see the result of anarchy.

Some of you were claiming that there are illegally detained and imprisoned people there and all sorts of stuff. Now you see the outcome of your actions.

Everyone who supported and cheered this lawlessness has a share in the blood of anyone killed by these criminals.

I guess you are one of those fools who can't use your brain to realize that it was the government that released those prisoners to discredit the protesters.

1 Like

Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Ykc2(m): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Double wahala!

Yeye people.
is not we is from government ,in Austria where I live if you buy 4 chicken and ask a friend to come and take two the person wont come cus meat it everywhere,I hate robbers with all my heart but government put us in this condition

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by duality(m): 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
The big problem is that no one seem to be investigating the jail break.

Just the same way people are not interested in the source of Covid 19
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Wasky101: 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Double wahala!

Yeye people.
Some people are built to commit crime, if them release them in 50yrs time them go still go commit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Angelfrost(m): 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Double wahala!

Yeye people.

It's not about Nigeria... No need talking down on your nation!!!

A lot of convicts, even ex-convicts, never readjust to legitimacy!!! This equally happens abroad!

Criminality for some people is psychologically irreversible!!! Just like insanity!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by karnap(m): 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
grin grin I don't know what to say, you will be in jail for crimes you know nothing about and because someone hates you might just give a false testimony
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by toprealman: 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
I always envisaged that the first scenario will definitely play out.
You testify against a serial killer who breaks free during the rampage. Who do expect to be his next target?
So sad.
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by joshmee4real(m): 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
OMG, So people are still being killed because of the Protest?
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Angelfrost(m): 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ebuka78:
No matter what ideas you bring to solve a problem befalling Nigeria, there is someone somewhere planning how to kill your ideas.

Thugs are to be blamed for that. When police and soldiers suppose to deal with thugs, they won't, but when they see armless protesters, they begin to show their skills.

Most of the policemen are equally thugs and hoodlums!!! Some actually make money off criminals, even covering and cleaning up after them.

The judiciary, under which law enforcement falls, is rotten almost beyond redemption!!!
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by stanliwise(m): 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
GeoAfrikana:
Those of you who were cheering the protesters when they freed these people can now see the result of anarchy.

Some of you were claiming that there are illegally detained and imprisoned people there and all sorts of stuff. Now you see the outcome of your actions.

Everyone who supported and cheered this lawlessness has a share in the blood of anyone killed by these criminals.

You are insane for criticizing protesters instead of hoodlums
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by SweetOlive(f): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
They couldn't turn over a new leaf? cheesy
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Angelfrost(m): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
it is high time the government turn our prisons to vocational centers where the inmates go to get vocational skills and use them to do various government mason jobs for free for them instead of them to waste that time of their lives away like that and coming back to unleash mayhem to the citi3ens again thereby making the last deception be worse than the first deception. It'll even save more money for the government and the crime rate will reduce thereby making gains at both ends. Abeg

Civilized nations do precisely that... But, our leaders are not that far thinking!!!

2 Likes

Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by profmallor: 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
And so begins the wave of crime, what a vicious cycle, sadly the very politicians would love to blame are unscratched in the midst of all these
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
GeoAfrikana:

So u actually believed the police and their stories?? grin
Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by imagrg(m): 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nigerians are their own problem. They voted the wrong people into political positions and now they are complaining of bad government. Anyone who bribes you to vote for him has bad intentions.
They embarked on peaceful protest and criminals hijacked it and used it as an opportunity to release deadly criminals and some people applauded them and called the police names. SEE the end result now.
You see how savage people can be.

1 Like

Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by Niceiroko: 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Double wahala!

Yeye people.

People who freed them had mercy on them but in reality they don't deserve mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court by promotervickky(m): 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
fineboynl:
the news is just reporting terror on criminals as if the police are in charge. those 10 prisoners return willingly but now the police are claiming they where arrested as if them manhunt them. youth have been arrest from the street as hoodlums.

Nigeria my country.

I think it was another 10, earlier Obaseki said it was 12 prisoners who returned willfully.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) / The Brave Sergeant In The Zenith Bank Robbery Video Is Dead - Police / US Catholic School Teacher Seduced Student Aged 15, Had Sex With Him In Her Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.