Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Star Actress Zsheunic's Photos Break Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Star Actress Zsheunic's Photos Break Instagram (400 Views)

Davido & Chioma World Cup Photos Break Record As Most-Liked On Nigeria-Instagram / Acrimony's Star Actress, Taraji P. Henson Strikes Sultry Pose In New Photo / Star Actress, Mistura Asunramu Gets Chieftaincy Title; Yeye Amuludun Of Texas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Star Actress Zsheunic's Photos Break Instagram by black9: 9:51am On Oct 29, 2020
Star actress Seun Osigbesan has not been talking much about the hullabaloo and the national brouhaha that has happened in recent times.

But then, her calm observation and subsequent factfindings gifts her a More Informed Perception of Everything! Come hear all She has to expose about it all
Catch her live Today Thursday 29th of October at 7PM @towncrier_tc page.

Hosted by Hida Okoye.
Promise it will be worth your while. 

Will it be any similar or more in comparison to DotMan's solidarity conversation on the Celeb Stopover radio tour with Ife Ajagbe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLqAeD7qNRI

My name is OLUWASEUN,
You can also call me ZSHEUNIC
I am from Yoruba land
Ogun State to be precise
I was born here in Nigeria
And I am a fantastic actress.

Interpretation of her previous indigenous post

OLUWASEUN ni oruko mi
O tun le pemi ni ZSHEUNIC
Omo Yoruba pombele ni mi
Koda, Ogun state ni mo ti wa
Ilu Nigeria de ni wo bi mi si
Elere ori itage si ni mi

Proudly Nigerian, we go nowhere
Na here we go make am
Nigeria go better.

Honestly, won't we all love to see more of this Bold, Beautiful and Confident Wife, Mother and Annointed Preacher in our new generation of movies. Comments are welcomed.