Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

WTO: FG Moves To Counter US Position On Okonjo-iweala - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO: FG Moves To Counter US Position On Okonjo-iweala (41679 Views)

FG Moves To End DSTV's Monopoly, Says Multichoice Is Cheating Nigerians / African Union Disqualifies Okonjo-iweala From Vying For WTO Director / Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO: FG Moves To Counter US Position On Okonjo-iweala by Johnnyessence(m): 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
olajizz01:
So racism is equal to performance in your dictionary ko.
trump isn't a racist. you get off my mention.

2 Likes

Re: WTO: FG Moves To Counter US Position On Okonjo-iweala by olajizz01(m): 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
Johnnyessence:
trump isn't a racist. you get off my mention.
Hahaha.......................,go away with your hidden agenda.
Re: WTO: FG Moves To Counter US Position On Okonjo-iweala by wowcatty: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
You sound like a real life liberal whose brain is disconnected from his ears and eyes. In liberals world 2+2 = 2 and that's why you expect Biden a criminal drugged up iddiot to be an American president.

You forgot that Democrats have never won an election and can no longer rig as much as they want this time.

How in the world do you expect Biden who can't get 100 people to show up for his rally win an election?

What about millions of people standing on the truth of God and praying for Trump all over the world?

Do you think the blood of the innocents crying out for justice will not support Trump to win?

I know you don't believe in God but prophecies are being fulfilled right before your very eyes. Trump was 70 years 7 months and 7 days old on the day of his 2016 inauguration.

Donald = ruler of the world in Irish/Scottish.

1920 book, Adventure Of Baron Trump.

Nikola Tesla's papers was willed to Trump by his uncle who was best friend of Tesla.

When people see Trump in their dreams, he's always around 11 feet tall.

God started using people like Trump beause you rejected the pure and holy Jesus when he came.

Do a research on just these two screenshots below, but you need an open mind to get the message.
AmazonianQueen:

Nothing you will type or say here that will stop Trump from losing the election next week.
So stop dreaming and quoting me he is going to lose just accept it and stop denying the fact.He knows he is losing that is why he is campaigning non stop looking for last minute support don't deceive yourself Trump is not winning the election next week.

Give it a rest and leave my mention alone.Trump is a one term president.

Re: WTO: FG Moves To Counter US Position On Okonjo-iweala by AmazonianQueen(f): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
Biden has won oo.What do you have to say or will you say it was rigged cheesy so all these your talk na nonsense
wowcatty:
You sound like a real life liberal whose brain is disconnected from his ears and eyes. In liberals world 2+2 = 2 and that's why you expect Biden a criminal drugged up iddiot to be an American president.

You forgot that Democrats have never won an election and can no longer rig as much as they want this time.

How in the world do you expect Biden who can't get 100 people to show up for his rally win an election?

What about millions of people standing on the truth of God and praying for Trump all over the world?

Do you think the blood of the innocents crying out for justice will not support Trump to win?

I know you don't believe in God but prophecies are being fulfilled right before your very eyes. Trump was 70 years 7 months and 7 days old on the day of his 2016 inauguration.

Donald = ruler of the world in Irish/Scottish.

1920 book, Adventure Of Baron Trump.

Nikola Tesla's papers was willed to Trump by his uncle who was best friend of Tesla.

When people see Trump in their dreams, he's always around 11 feet tall.

God started using people like Trump beause you rejected the pure and holy Jesus when he came.

Do a research on just these two screenshots below, but you need an open mind to get the message.
Re: WTO: FG Moves To Counter US Position On Okonjo-iweala by AmazonianQueen(f): 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2020
Lorenzop:

Hahahaha, your post is starred...let's see then

I was right.

Biden won cheesy
Re: WTO: FG Moves To Counter US Position On Okonjo-iweala by AmazonianQueen(f): 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:

Too much CNN go make you get BP next week grin

E be like say na you come carry the BP because Biden won the election as I correctly predicted grin grin

How are you feeling now is CNN still fake news cheesy cheesy or na CNN change the results for Biden grin

1 Like

Re: WTO: FG Moves To Counter US Position On Okonjo-iweala by Lorenzop: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2020
AmazonianQueen:

I was right.

Biden won cheesy

Still early...wait till Trump concedes or rather when Supreme court declares Biden winner
Re: WTO: FG Moves To Counter US Position On Okonjo-iweala by AmazonianQueen(f): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
Lorenzop:

Still early...wait till Trump concedes or rather when Supreme court declares Biden winner
Lol Trump's concession is not needed.

The supreme court will not waste their time on this Trump has been losing cases up and down or are you not updated on what is happening.

Biden has won and nothing changes that fact.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kingsley Moghalu Meets Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members / Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.