Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting (41290 Views)

Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka / Femi Adesina: Nigerians Will Praise Buhari At The End Of His Tenure / Femi Adesina: Nigerians Lucky To Have President Like Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by bugalo: 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
Worst appointee ever
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by pejuakinab: 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
I must lend my voice in yoruba language, Femi! Ko ni yéé
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by stayclearofme: 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
Foolish man! Now I hate you more than ever!
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by Sammyblaq(m): 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
A confirmed fool-a-fool.

I pray on the ancient god's to attack this man.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by Mightyjp(m): 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
If i have the opportunity to kill just 2 pple in Nigeria, i wil kill femi adesina and lai muhamed.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by Litmus: 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nigerians don’t know the meaning of starvation. So many, big, thick or muscular looking people on you tube carry big mouth put for air, crying, ‘we are suffering, we are suffering, this government is wicked, waaa!'

The thing the vex me no be small. I detest people that feel sorry for themselves. angry

The looters are all thieves justifying their thieving with the narrative of suffering put in their skulls by those abroad with political motivation.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by Gerundphrase: 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
Mumu Adesina your anus Don dey feel jealous for too much shit wey ur mouth Don vomit
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by Litmus: 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
Even when Ethiopians were starving in mass – and I mean actual starvation – they were stoic and so dignified. I don’t believe anyone around the world witnessing Nigerians crying and acting so wildly would do so with much less than irritation and contempt but they aren’t going to let on.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by DragonFire433: 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
Anytime femi Adesina talk, Nigeria go dey smell because na gutter mouth he get.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by Sukkyy2010: 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
You cant blame some of the politician. When they think they generalized the extravagant life that they live . They believe that everybody are living fine like them because they are all highland resident pls how do you want somebody living in ikoyi or in a luxury estate somewhere in abuja to see suffering people on his daily basis they have no reason to visit a place like shomolu or ikorodu...all of their movement during their administration is within highland they visit Highlanders and they also have them as guest. So tell me how do you want people like this to perceive the ongoing suffering of the people or common man on the street.

Nigeria can never be better until will constitute a new bill that'll impose all of the leaders in power to stay mainland through out their administration period. Because thats the only way they can be aware of suffering and hardship of the people...but staying in a reserve area they can never know people are suffering except the time of election because that's when they remember suffering people in their geography and force to visit them so as to deceive them to vote in other to achieve their selfish political ambition.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by mobi99(m): 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
adesina ....it will never be better for u, even when u die u will know no peace.... old fool
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by mobi99(m): 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
Mightyjp:
If i have the opportunity to kill just 2 pple in Nigeria, i wil kill femi adesina and lai muhamed.
two of them are the major problem this nation is facing...I wish those hoodlums will Lynch them
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by Oshokalo: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
this man self,so all the swear we give u ,u still get mouth
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by Naijaarchive(m): 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ọdẹ
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
This man is a stupid idiot
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by alfredfrddy(m): 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
Posterity will judge you, Mr. It's obvious that you have sold your conscience on the alter of national cake. May God help us so as to forgive you that we may be forgiven ourselves.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by beresponsible(m): 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
I want curse
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by suremanpatriot: 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
NIGERIA GOVT AT THE CENTRE LOST IT ALL WHEN THEY LOCKED CHURCHES FOR OVER 6MONTHS OF COVID GUISE.
THE SO-CALLED ANARCHY AND CARNAGE WITNESSED ACROSS NIGERIA IN PAST WEEKS WAS CONSEQUENCES OF LOCKING UP PRAYERS HOUSES AND WORSHIP CENTRES FOR ALMOST HALF A YEAR IN 2020. THIS IS SERIOUS CAUSE FOR CONCERN.

WORSHIPING GOD AS WAY OF DAILY LIFE HAS BEEN THE ONLY HOPE OF THE OPPRESSED COMMON IN NIGERIA,WHICH YOU TOOK FROM THE PEOPLE.

WHEN YOU DEPRIVE COMMON MASSES OF BASIC NECESSITIES OF LIFE, AND THEN TAKE AWAY HIS CONSOLATION TO WORSHIP GOD FROM WHERE HE/SHE DRAWS DAILY SURVIVAL STRENGTH, THEN YOU ARE DOOMED FOR IT. THIS WHY THE PEOPLE TURNED AS SAVAGES AND SEEMINGLY GODLESS IN THE WANTON LOOTING AND DESTRUCTION.

ONLY A FOOL SAYS THAT WORSHIP OF GOD IS TRIVIAL. GOVT IS NOT GOD, AND GOD REMAINS ETERNALLY SUPREME! THEREFORE ON NO ACCOUNT OR CIRCUMSTANCE(COVID OR NO COVID )SHOULD THE CENTRE GOVT OR STATE GOVTS SHUT DOWN PLACES OF WORSHIP EVER AGAIN. GIVE THE MASSES BACK THEIR SPACE TO WORSHIP AND SEE SECURITY PROBLEMS VARNISH.

NIGERIANS MAY NOT BE OF HIGHEST HOLINESS CHARACTERS OR MORAL STANDARDS, BUT THEIR TOTAL DEPENDENCY ON GOD AND HIS MERCIES IN RETURN HAS HELD THIS NATION STRONG. ALSO LET SHOP OPENS RUN THEIR BUSINESS MON TO FRIDAYS FULL TIME,REOPEN THE UNIVERSITIES, ENGAGE UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS IN JOBS,LET MASSES KNOW WHERE TO GET LOANS REBUILD THEIR BUSINESS AND STOP ALL FRIVOLOUS GOVT SPENDING OVERSEAS AND FOCUS ON INTERNAL DEVELOPMENTS. THAT IS PATROTISM!
ENOUGH OF RIDDLES AND RHETORIC S! A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR YOU POLICY PRONOUNCERS AT ALL LEVELS.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by fof1: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
dre11:

DAILY TIMES

PLS IS THIS GUY SICK IN D HEAD OR OVER FEEDING IS HIS PROBLEM,?
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by greypencils: 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
This man needs to be stoned to coma
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by maxxx(m): 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
Femi Adesina forgot that even before the emptying of all those warehouses loaded wth covid19 palliatives by the poor masses that Nigeria has the unenviable tag of "POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD".
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by Friend22(m): 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
deboysben:
Adesina may you suffer for 600years for this stupid talk.

Do you think nigerians are animal?
Cos you are in power you don't care about the people again.
Getting likes for your stupid comment still does not change the fact that he is saying the truth.

Thief na thief!
This of you who indirectly support this nonsense need to be checked.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by topatee: 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
Argument, argument!, Them argue
Argument about stealing
Somebody don take something
Wey belong to another person.
Then you go hear:
You be thief (I no be thief)
You be armed robber (No be armed robber)
Catch am catch am
Thief, thief, thief!
Looking go start
Chasing go start
Somebody go dey
Wey them go grab
Them go beat am well-well
Them fit lynch am well-well
Police go come well-well
Them go carry am go court
Them go put am for jail
Them go shoot am for armed robbery

I say turn your face small
Authority people dey for there

Authority people them go dey steal
Public contribute plenty money

Authority man no dey pickpocket
Armed robber him need gun
Authority man him need pen
Authority man in charge of money
Him no need gun, him need pen
Pen got power gun no get
If gun steal eighty thousand naira
Pen go steal two billion naira
You no go hear Dem shout
Thief, thief thief!
You no go hear Dem shout at all
Rogue, rogue, rogue!
You no go hear say
Robber, robber!
You no go hear them say response at all
Thief thief thief!
You no go hear Dem shout
Rogue, rogue, rogue
You no go hear Dem say the word
Robber Robber
Hear the words them dey take deceive the people:

[b]Honorable Minister off your mic
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by udyraph(m): 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
God please just punish this man.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by BigBashiru: 11:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
dre11:

DAILY TIMES

The extent people can go to "save face" - disgusting...
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by LikeAking: 12:26am On Oct 30, 2020
This man dey mad.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by Judybash93(m): 4:17am On Oct 30, 2020
Whenever this dude opens his mouth, i don't get surprised anymore..
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by 1solution: 6:22am On Oct 30, 2020
Didn't bother to read but is he living in Nigeria or has he seen the stark poverty playing table tennis on people's head in the counyry
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by Badteke47: 6:45am On Oct 30, 2020
When ABBA and ISMAILA were told,dem no believe. We are telling you now . Jukwa see!! Femi. Jukwa ese!
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by Camelot65: 6:55am On Oct 30, 2020
StacyO:

You grab "wink
Some don't really mean the things they say.
It's all based on a command,fear and money.

I still believe they should over look all this things,speak up and get freedom.
Just look at how Sanwaolu have been beating about the bush on the lekki issue.

It's all a servant and master thing.
You're right....... And funny enough, they will still be the ones to bear the brunt and consequences of defending their pay masters in the long run.......

An average Nigerian politician will choose money over freedom of his people, the fear of being locked up or killed is there

just look at Lauretta onochie too....

Seriously Nigeria needs cleansing ...
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by MoIbrahim: 7:44am On Oct 30, 2020
This fool won't stop talking
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by Lacash: 8:33am On Oct 30, 2020
dre11:

DAILY TIMES
This guy is Oluku cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths / Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates / Charlyboy, Dino Melaye, Murray-Bruce Tape Their Mouths To Support 'NJIKO'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.