Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

VIDEO: IGBO PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO NNAMDI KANU AND BE WARRIORS DYING FOR HIM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: IGBO PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO NNAMDI KANU AND BE WARRIORS DYING FOR HIM (418 Views)

I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa / Dear Igbo Bu Igbo, Please Shun The So Called Ebubeagu It's A Set Up. / Deji Adeyanju Gives Up: "Nigeria Is Not Worth Dying For" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: IGBO PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO NNAMDI KANU AND BE WARRIORS DYING FOR HIM by DeltaFire: 11:25am On Oct 29, 2020
As we know, because of Nnamdi Kanu, even more armed soldiers have flooded into the SE.

Igbo, please my people, heed this warning. If IPOB cult members want to die for their Supreme Leader, that is their choice. I have given them many good advice to leave that fraudster. So let them face the consequences of their choice.

Here is a 5 minutes video from a youth who knows Kanu is nothing but evil for SE and SS.

https://web.facebook.com/kingslows/videos/10223919306360675

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: IGBO PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO NNAMDI KANU AND BE WARRIORS DYING FOR HIM by freshMallam1122: 11:32am On Oct 29, 2020
oga. as far as I hates nnamdi kanu an it's ipob agitation..thats how I hate one Nigeria...today we are fool an lazy Nigerian youth because of one Nigeria...it's high time we restructure
Re: VIDEO: IGBO PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO NNAMDI KANU AND BE WARRIORS DYING FOR HIM by Commentor: 11:35am On Oct 29, 2020
freshMallam1122:
oga. as far as I hates nnamdi kanu an it's ipob agitation..thats how I hate one Nigeria...today we are fool an lazy Nigerian youth because of one Nigeria...it's high time we restructure

Afonja.
Re: VIDEO: IGBO PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO NNAMDI KANU AND BE WARRIORS DYING FOR HIM by adadike(f): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2020
Honestly, I want my people to live in peace, love and unity. That's my vision for the igbo nation. Let's also live in peace with our neighbours. I believe we should try restructuring and campaign vigorously for it , if that didn't work, we should then go for secession as a last option.
Re: VIDEO: IGBO PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO NNAMDI KANU AND BE WARRIORS DYING FOR HIM by freshMallam1122: 11:39am On Oct 29, 2020
Commentor:

Afonja.
thanks but am from the south South
Re: VIDEO: IGBO PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO NNAMDI KANU AND BE WARRIORS DYING FOR HIM by gidgiddy: 11:53am On Oct 29, 2020
DeltaFire:

As we know, because of Nnamdi Kanu, even more armed soldiers have flooded into the SE.

Igbo, please my people, heed this warning. If IPOB cult members want to die for their Supreme Leader, that is their choice. I have given them many good advice to leave that fraudster. So let them face the consequences of their choice.

Here is a 5 minutes video from a youth who knows Kanu is nothing but evil for SE and SS.

Is there anything that is happening in Igbo land that was not happening when there was no Nnamdi Kanu?

When Uwazurike was leading MASSOB, he was not insulting Nigeria or any ethnic group, Nigerians still called for his head and the SE was flooded with armed Soldiers

When Benjamin Onwuka was leading Biafran Zionist Federation, he didnt insult anyone or any ethnic group, they still invaded the SE and nobody has seen Benjamin Onwuka, presumed murdered

This is not about Nnamdi Kanu. No matter who leads a Biafran struggle, no matter how reasonable that person or the group is, they will still invade the SE

The issue here is that the Federal government does not want anything Biafra.
Re: VIDEO: IGBO PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO NNAMDI KANU AND BE WARRIORS DYING FOR HIM by helinues: 11:55am On Oct 29, 2020
grin grin

Afonja, mind your business
Re: VIDEO: IGBO PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO NNAMDI KANU AND BE WARRIORS DYING FOR HIM by splendour7(m): 11:55am On Oct 29, 2020
Funny Everybody Is Blaming Ipob For Every Thing That Is Happening In Nigeria Today It Remain For The North East To Blame Ipob For Boko Haram Menance,the Multiple Check Points And Millitary Presence Have Been There In The East Since After The Civil War,so Why Is This Clown Calling Ipob? I Once Watched The Struggle Of Nelson Mandela,i Heard Many People Calling Him A Terorrist In That Movie,but Today He Is Been Celebrated World Wide As A Hero! So I Dnt Feel Bad When Ever I Hear People Insulting Or Abusing Kanu Because I No One Day They Will Praise And Hail Him...God Bless Ipob Members! God Bless Biafra!! God Bless Ndi Igbo!!!

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: IGBO PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO NNAMDI KANU AND BE WARRIORS DYING FOR HIM by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:57am On Oct 29, 2020
[s]
DeltaFire:

[/s]
Re: VIDEO: IGBO PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO NNAMDI KANU AND BE WARRIORS DYING FOR HIM by Rugaria: 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
adadike:
Honestly, I want my people to live in peace, love and unity. That's my vision for the igbo nation. Let's also live in peace with our neighbours. I believe we should try restructuring and campaign vigorously for it , if that didn't work, we should then go for secession as a last option.
Are we not living in peace love and unity with everybody at the moment? How do we vigorously campaign for restructuring, when the only Igbo leaders allowed into the corridors of power are those willing to dance to the whims and caprices of the dominant powers in Abuja? If peaceful protesters are mowed down, national assembly representatives are shouted down and interest groups agitating for change are termed terrorists, what are the other ways left to make that peaceful change happen?

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: IGBO PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO NNAMDI KANU AND BE WARRIORS DYING FOR HIM by adadike(f): 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
Rugaria:

Are we not living in peace love and unity with everybody at the moment? How do we campaign for restructuring vigorously when the only Igbo leaders allowed into the corridors of power are those willing to dance to the whims and caprices of the dominant powers in Abuja? If peaceful protesters are mowed down, national assembly representatives are shouted down and interest groups agitating for change are termed terrorists, what are the other ways left to make that peaceful change happen?
no matter what, violence of any kind makes my heart bleed. If I decide to flee this country, what of my loved ones and the Igbo nation I will be leaving behind? Ko si na di, udo kanma
Re: VIDEO: IGBO PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO NNAMDI KANU AND BE WARRIORS DYING FOR HIM by adekemi45600: 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
Afonja, mind your business
Re: VIDEO: IGBO PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO NNAMDI KANU AND BE WARRIORS DYING FOR HIM by DefHQ: 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lol. ok

(1) (Reply)

Angry Wike Threatens To Deal With Churches If... / Football Icon Diego Maradona Dies At 60 Following Heart Attack / Retreat:pastor Kumuyi On Fire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.