Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Funny But True - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny But True (405 Views)

A Very Strange But True Story / Funny But True / Strange But True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny But True by Julietsim: 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
I work in an organization and I am one of the best staff there. I am so committed but I have a weakness. I usually go late to work. Sometimes, it is intentional and sometimes it is not. every other staff took notice of it. recently, I was made the of those that check on people who come late. I hold the office sign book. for quite sometime now, I have started cultivating going to work on time because as a leader or head, I don't want to be found wanting.
Yesterday, my co staff said she was really surprised because they know lateness is normal to m. i now go early to work
it is like giving your money to the thief in the house to hold for you. that money cannot be stolen
have you ever had this experience, please share yours
Re: Funny But True by pozehnani(f): 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
O yeah? Well I guess they assigned that duty to you because of your lateness habit. At least, without warning or query, you've amended that. Smart move by the coy.

I've not had such experiece though..

2 Likes

Re: Funny But True by Mindlog: 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
Primary school things, Raymond our chief late comer made the time keeper. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funny But True by mariahAngel(f): 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
Julietsim:
I work in an organization and I am one of the best staff there. I am so committed but I have a weakness. I usually go late to work. Sometimes, it is intentional and sometimes it is not. every other staff took notice of it. recently, I was made the of those that check on people who come late. I hold the office sign book. for quite sometime now, I have started cultivating going to work on time because as a leader or head, I don't want to be found wanting.
Yesterday, my co staff said she was really surprised because they know lateness is normal to m. i now go early to work
it is like giving your money to the thief in the house to hold for you. that money cannot be stolen
have you ever had this experience, please share yours
grin grin grin
Re: Funny But True by tobechi74: 5:32am On Oct 30, 2020
Your oga is a psychologist

4 Likes

Re: Funny But True by anthonyuncle(m): 1:15am On Oct 31, 2020
if u really like urself, respect urself and maintain ur recent punctuality.
ur oga don use style (by giving u that book) give u warning & query already

2 Likes

Re: Funny But True by bukatyne(f): 1:46am On Oct 31, 2020
tobechi74:
Your oga is a psychologist

A leader.

Why lose an efficient staff because of something easily corrected.

A lesson that can be applied in other phases of life.

2 Likes

Re: Funny But True by Julietsim: 1:53am On Oct 31, 2020
that is it. I am one of the best staff. everyone knows. even clients do testify that I am pretty good in my job. but lateness is my weakness. some times, client wait for me to attend to them when am not around on tim

(1) (Reply)

. / VIDEO: Lady Buy Yacht For Her Husband As Wedding Gift / The Pathetic Story Of The Amputee Single Mum, Mary Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.