Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Mods,stop Removing My Topics - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mods,stop Removing My Topics (2315 Views)

I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With / Ever Since I Dissed Seun, My Topics No Longer Makes Front Page. / Abeg Stop Removing My Blogs Admin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mods,stop Removing My Topics by TheCork(m): 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
Preshieben:
A mod deleted the thread I just created now.

just because you know its the truth...
Men create thread everyday to bash ladies..and it wont be removed
why the partiality?

I'm fully ready for your ban
Nonsense

Virginprincess
FATI2001

Bro..see yor head like torchlight..does nairaland looklike market place? Carry yor case to united nation, please.
... the nest time u create dumb tread bashing all mens....u get automatic 60 year ban!!!!(no ofeense) angry
Re: Mods,stop Removing My Topics by themainman600(m): 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
Preshieben:
ohh
so you can be this humble...?
Now go and sit down
I can't give my hard earned kobo to an insolent little child
pls nah abeg any amount help a Nigerian 7107003014 FCMB
Re: Mods,stop Removing My Topics by themainman600(m): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
virginprincess is your father not a man or is it not a man that will bang you
Re: Mods,stop Removing My Topics by virginprincess(f): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
themainman600:
virginprincess is your father not a man or is it not a man that will bang you
What nonsense are you talking about.
Re: Mods,stop Removing My Topics by themainman600(m): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
[s]
virginprincess:
What nonsense are you talking about.[/s]
stupidity in the highest order coming from you
Re: Mods,stop Removing My Topics by virginprincess(f): 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
themainman600:
[s]stupidity in the highest order coming from you
Answering a fool like you is a big waste of time.
Re: Mods,stop Removing My Topics by TheCork(m): 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
Zzor:
I think a mod is after us,when the silly boy corck and his cohorts began trolling me calling me different names all over Nairaland and telling people lies about me,the mod did nothing,but if any lady decides to talk thrash them,they ban her immediately,its not fair

angry
Re: Mods,stop Removing My Topics by TheCork(m): 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
Zzor:
I think a mod is after us,when the silly boy corck and his cohorts began trolling me calling me different names all over Nairaland and telling people lies about me,the mod did nothing,but if any lady decides to talk thrash them,they ban her immediately,its not fair

....bro so u want M.0.D to allow u to continue to be male pretending to be female....correct?
...2 year ban awaiting u sir!!!(truss me)
angry
Re: Mods,stop Removing My Topics by TheCork(m): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
virginprincess:
Answering a fool like you is a big waste of time.

ladies dont swaaaar gadddemmmmit...why u swaaaring?
....aint u sopose to be a virrgin?(shake my head twice)
embarassed
Re: Mods,stop Removing My Topics by Warlord2014(m): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
Preshieben:
Hmm

three of my topics now
so funny
so impartial
They know you are driven by hatred for men...
All ur comments so far tells completely how rude you are.
Re: Mods,stop Removing My Topics by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
dukeprince50:
it wasn't a joke o, he got 19yrs ban from one mod cos of her,I can't find it but the thread was quite funny.
shocked shocked Really??
I'm shocked o.
Re: Mods,stop Removing My Topics by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
ZIINI:

Read some of my post there's a doted thread there read it,you'll get full details
Just did, I also dropped comments, sorry bro, like I said, just move on already.
Re: Mods,stop Removing My Topics by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
Humanoid01:
Hello Preshieben! I don't mean to be nosy, but I'd like to know what exactly the problem is. When you newly joined the forum, you seemed really nice and welcoming to everyone, including those who trolled you. You didn't pay attention to the negativities around, especially in this section. Right now, it seems things have taken a slight turn toward the red zone of the spectrum. What really happened to you?

i still don't know sef..
the insults were just too much
couldn't take it anymore

Anyway,I'm still cool
Re: Mods,stop Removing My Topics by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
Warlord2014:
They know you are driven by hatred for men... All ur comments so far tells completely how rude you are.
Okay
Re: Mods,stop Removing My Topics by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
TheCork:

Bro..see yor head like torchlight..does nairaland looklike market place? Carry yor case to united nation, please.
... the nest time u create dumb tread bashing all mens....u get automatic 60 year ban!!!!(no ofeense) angry
see why I said most guys are stupid and dumb

1 Like

Re: Mods,stop Removing My Topics by Humanoid01(m): 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Preshieben:
i still don't know sef..
the insults were just too much
couldn't take it anymore

Anyway,I'm still cool
I'm glad you're still cool. Please don't let the negativities get to you, it will only control your thought processes and consequently make you bitter. People are people and their opinions are strictly theirs, you're the sole determinant of how that will affect you. As trivial as this place may seem, it can play a role in your real life affairs, so choose wisely what you take from here. Relax and focus on the good sides of this forum, or you can take some time off if that's fitting. You'll be fine, cheers!
Re: Mods,stop Removing My Topics by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
Humanoid01:

I'm glad you're still cool. Please don't let the negativities get to you, it will only control your thought processes and consequently make you bitter. People are people and their opinions are strictly theirs, you're the sole determinant of how that will affect you. As trivial as this place may seem, it can play a role in your real life affairs, so choose wisely what you take from here. Relax and focus on the good sides of this forum, or you can take some time off if that's fitting. You'll be fine, cheers!
such a darling
thank you
Re: Mods,stop Removing My Topics by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
Preshieben:
such a darling
thank you
for you mind cheesy

Mumu cheesy
Re: Mods,stop Removing My Topics by TheCork(m): 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Preshieben:
see why I said most guys are stupid and dumb

true angry
Re: Mods,stop Removing My Topics by santos123(m): 11:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
Preshieben:
ohh
so you can be this humble...?
Now go and sit down
I can't give my hard earned kobo to an insolent little child
chai!!CAPSLOCKED it seems you don't knw this nairaland girl
Re: Mods,stop Removing My Topics by CAPSLOCKED: 12:14am On Oct 31, 2020
santos123:
chai!!CAPSLOCKED it seems you don't knw this nairaland girl
GIRL'S A POOR FOOL.
THE BANK DETAILS ARE ONE OF THOSE OBTAINABLE FROM ALL THESE RANDOM THREADS. CAN NEVER BE ME.
Re: Mods,stop Removing My Topics by brain54(m): 5:51am On Nov 02, 2020
Humanoid01:
Hello Preshieben! I don't mean to be nosy, but I'd like to know what exactly the problem is. When you newly joined the forum, you seemed really nice and welcoming to everyone, including those who trolled you. You didn't pay attention to the negativities around, especially in this section. Right now, it seems things have taken a slight turn toward the red zone of the spectrum. What really happened to you?

guys broke her heart...really messed things up for her....but she will bounce back!
Re: Mods,stop Removing My Topics by airminem(f): 1:04pm On May 23, 2021
illicit:
Fem cool
sad mean?
Re: Mods,stop Removing My Topics by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 05, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:

GIRL'S A POOR FOOL.
THE BANK DETAILS ARE ONE OF THOSE OBTAINABLE FROM ALL THESE RANDOM THREADS. CAN NEVER BE ME.
liar grin
Funny I'm seeing this now
Re: Mods,stop Removing My Topics by Freelane33(m): 7:42am On Dec 05, 2021
Mod will stop deleting your threads when you’re above 18.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pray For Me: My Life No Longer In My Hands / / Guys, Has Any Girl Entered Your Room Without Knocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.