Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,537 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:28 PM

Muhammad's Birthday. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammad's Birthday. (245 Views)

How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too / Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle / "Satan Delivered Islam To Muhammad And Following Islam Will Lead You To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammad's Birthday. by PervertProphet: 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
All around the World billions of Muslims today celebrate the birth of Muhammad whom they believe brought them the "truth" of Islam.

Many Muslims today profess of their love for Muhammad even above that of their parents and about his "exemplary" life that he lived.

Muhammad whose real name was not Muhammad gave himself the name, Muhammad which means "The Praised One" putting himself in same place as Allah. Even the qu'ran(4:80) with Muhammad trying to put himself in the mode of Jesus Christ revealed of himself and that any Muslim who obeys him already obeys Allah.

Muhammad lived such "exemplary" life that he said of himself(always claiming Allah told him to do whatever selfish desire he wanted) that it was divine that he married a 6year old girl child, claiming that this little girl child at 6year old was his wife here and hereafter. The funny thing is after obviously sexually pleasing himself with her. He got more women and as usual said Allah in Surah 33 ayah 50 gave only him access to any woman even that of his paternal and maternal family sides and those he caught as prisoners of war.

Muhammad lived such "exemplary" life that what kept him from immediately sleeping with the 6 or 7year girl child (depending on the Hadith you read) was that she got seriously sick for 2years and immediately the child recovered at 9years old and her family who were Muslims as you know by now took the now 9year old girl child and handed forcely by hand to Muhammad who immediately consumed her or had sexual intercourse with the 9year old girl child. Her sickness was the only reason Muhammad didn't sleep with her at 6years of age.

See Proof:
Hadith
حَدَّثَنِي فَرْوَةُ بْنُ أَبِي الْمَغْرَاءِ، حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ مُسْهِرٍ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ تَزَوَّجَنِي النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَأَنَا بِنْتُ سِتِّ سِنِينَ، فَقَدِمْنَا الْمَدِينَةَ فَنَزَلْنَا فِي بَنِي الْحَارِثِ بْنِ خَزْرَجٍ، فَوُعِكْتُ فَتَمَرَّقَ شَعَرِي فَوَفَى جُمَيْمَةً، فَأَتَتْنِي أُمِّي أُمُّ رُومَانَ وَإِنِّي لَفِي أُرْجُوحَةٍ وَمَعِي صَوَاحِبُ لِي، فَصَرَخَتْ بِي فَأَتَيْتُهَا لاَ أَدْرِي مَا تُرِيدُ بِي فَأَخَذَتْ بِيَدِي حَتَّى أَوْقَفَتْنِي عَلَى باب الدَّارِ، وَإِنِّي لأَنْهَجُ، حَتَّى سَكَنَ بَعْضُ نَفَسِي، ثُمَّ أَخَذَتْ شَيْئًا مِنْ مَاءٍ فَمَسَحَتْ بِهِ وَجْهِي وَرَأْسِي ثُمَّ أَدْخَلَتْنِي الدَّارَ فَإِذَا نِسْوَةٌ مِنَ الأَنْصَارِ فِي الْبَيْتِ فَقُلْنَ عَلَى الْخَيْرِ وَالْبَرَكَةِ، وَعَلَى خَيْرِ طَائِرٍ‏.‏ فَأَسْلَمَتْنِي إِلَيْهِنَّ فَأَصْلَحْنَ مِنْ شَأْنِي، فَلَمْ يَرُعْنِي إِلاَّ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ضُحًى، فَأَسْلَمَتْنِي إِلَيْهِ، وَأَنَا يَوْمَئِذٍ بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ‏.‏
Narrated Aisha:

The Prophet (ﷺ) engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.

Sahih al-Bukhari 3894
In-book : Book 63, Hadith 120
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 5, Book 58, Hadith 234

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدٌ، أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامٌ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ كُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ عِنْدَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَكَانَ لِي صَوَاحِبُ يَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي، فَكَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِذَا دَخَلَ يَتَقَمَّعْنَ مِنْهُ، فَيُسَرِّبُهُنَّ إِلَىَّ فَيَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي‏.‏
Narrated `Aisha:

I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for `Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fath-ul-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

Sahih al-Bukhari 6130
In-book : Book 78, Hadith 157
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 8, Book 73, Hadith 151
[color=#990000][/color]

Please, Muslims in all honesty. Tell what a 6year old child can say to stop her marriage which was interpreted as "divine" by the same 54year old schizophrenic delusional Muhammad who was the very person that defiled this girl child at 9years. While you celebrate him and talk about all that "love" you have for a Pedophile whom you now call Prophet instead of the right title he deserves which is PEDOPHILE Prophet Muhammad.

Ask yourself in all honesty. If a 54 year old man who claims to be a prophet or a 54 year old man who really wants to live how Muhammad lived. If this same person comes to seek your 6year old daughter in "marriage". Would you still consider this person as a "Prophet"? Or you would stone him for the mad pedophile he is?

I leave you to your consciences.
Happy Hell-pains to the greatest False Prophet Muhammad who walked the soils of Earth(May Poop&Brimstones be upon him for leading billions to Hell).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad's Birthday. by Ofemmanu1: 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
that moha na basterrd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad's Birthday. by illicit(m): 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
It's undauntedYOCA s bday too....

1 Like

Re: Muhammad's Birthday. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
illicit:
It's undauntedYOCA s bday too....
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muhammad's Birthday. by illicit(m): 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Happy birthday to you
Re: Muhammad's Birthday. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
illicit:

Happy birthday to you
Brotherly, thank you so much. No go do any illicit thing on my behalf ooo. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muhammad's Birthday. by illicit(m): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Brotherly, thank you so much. No go do any illicit thing on my behalf ooo. grin grin grin grin grin

lol I will drink one bottle of star to your health Sha ...
Re: Muhammad's Birthday. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
illicit:

lol I will drink one bottle of star to your health Sha ...
Lol, please do, not more than one sha, you sabi say too much alcohol dey make eyes red and make one high and go home solo. cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Muhammad's Birthday. by TonyBK: 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
Inside life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Kay Wonder / The Great Reset (the Coming Economic Crisis) / Should I Stay At Home For The Fasting And Prayers Or Should I Go For The Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.