Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:35 PM

Your Family Distinctive Features - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Family Distinctive Features (1771 Views)

15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life / Which Of These Are You In Your Family? / Genetically Whom Do You Take After In Your Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Family Distinctive Features by snazzydawn(f): 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2006
Funny topic huh?well,every family has it's features that make them unique.It could be the mannerism,physical attributes,whatever.What are the things that make your family unique?

My family has many things that stand us out:
In all the families in our families(extended family)its four boys,one girl
the girls have small button noses
we are very easy going people
the guys are bookwarms
the girls are highly beautiful

so everyone,what are yours?
Re: Your Family Distinctive Features by dejiolowe: 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2006
in my family, we yab ppl....
Re: Your Family Distinctive Features by jacq(f): 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2006
We mostly have light brown skin.
Re: Your Family Distinctive Features by layi(m): 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2006
We are all fine in my family. grin
Re: Your Family Distinctive Features by snazzydawn(f): 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2006
@ layi----excluding you!!! tongue
Re: Your Family Distinctive Features by Hotstepper(f): 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2006
hmm ma family gat alot though but not da thinking type tongue..we r smart ppl, easy going, very fair etccc kiss
Re: Your Family Distinctive Features by nike4luv(f): 12:21am On Feb 04, 2006
my family!..we gat 3 females and 2 males, theres mathematics in our blood![imagine my maths teacher calling me to explain summin 2 him embarassed] and in fact we are all smart asses..
the women are smoken hot! clean, sincere and cool headed, the guys are unbelievable..u would wana hav em anytime!..real smart people! and we gat a mixture of light and browny skin.. we all multitaskers and ambitious.! love each other, prayer warriors, what else?? mhmm..bestest family eva! parents are disciplinarian and we are repping naija for life!

i think my family is a bunch of Einsteins cheesy
Re: Your Family Distinctive Features by hotangel2(f): 12:26am On Feb 04, 2006
In my family.. ehn..

We have One Girl. And that is me.

She's is basically just crazy, fun and a smart-ass.
Re: Your Family Distinctive Features by papermoon(f): 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2006
oohh..lets see..in my family one distinctive physical feature is our nose...we all have button noses..like kinda upturned but not totally so..something like victoria beckhams nose.
there are 5 girls and one boy and we all are blessed with double ds(get what i mean)EXCLUDING MY BROTHER OF COURSE.
but somehow..i failed to make the over 5 feet 9 height thing....I AM THE SHORTEST.at 5 feet 6 inches.
cerebral wise..we are all art inclined..when it comes to sciences..its a no-no..and i mean the WHOLE family..extended included
Re: Your Family Distinctive Features by dejiolowe: 8:04am On Feb 05, 2006
nike4luv:

i think my family is a bunch of Einsteins cheesy
hmmm, but their was only one einstein in his family.... nike, u too dey form o. ok, what is ur IQ? if u need to find out, go to www.tickle.com
Re: Your Family Distinctive Features by Outkast(f): 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2006
We have what people would call chinky eyes and our lips our kind of naturally lined, we have tempers, each and everyone of us, even the quiet one, when she explodes, it's not pretty at all.
We're very, very intelligent, can be very stubborn
The dimples.
Re: Your Family Distinctive Features by nike4luv(f): 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2006
@ deji, when i say estein that was a figure of speech, jeez dont be a kill sport tongue
Re: Your Family Distinctive Features by IAH(f): 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2006
A major distinctive feature in my family is that we don't talk much about ourselves, we let others do the praising so that means I'm not saying the remaining features. tongue grin grin grin
Re: Your Family Distinctive Features by naijacutie(f): 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2006
We're all naturally athletically built. Nice arms, legs, and abs without even trying. Thank God for good genes!
Re: Your Family Distinctive Features by bunmii(f): 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2007
we all have thick stubborn hair and ofcourse the beautiful face and body run in my family too
Re: Your Family Distinctive Features by user86666(m): 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2007
We're 5 boys men, all tall and people say we're fine and look alike. We're a bunch of pragmatic, more action; less talk kind of men, understand we had no sisters to worry about.
Forget it ladies, we're all married. . . well. . . except me wink   cool

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Addiction / Sad Story Of How A Malaysian Guy Tortured His Wife To Death / Is This A Case Of "What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.