Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

What Are Some Views NL Changed For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Some Views NL Changed For You? (406 Views)

I Was Nice To Her She Tried To Play Me, Then I Changed For 2months Now.... / My Outlook On Life Has Changed For The Better / Couples Reveal The Ways Their Relationships Changed For The Worse When They Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Some Views NL Changed For You? by GuyWise101(m): 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnn

Coming to Nairaland has been a blessing and has changed me in some ways and changed my views especially concerning women and relationships (thanks to ubunjja) and now I am carrying it in the back of my mind that girls don't love unconditionally but on conditionally.

Nairaland has also changed the way I view Nigeria, her Govt and her different tribes.

Nairaland is a place of knowlegde, share the views that nairaland changed for you.

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: What Are Some Views NL Changed For You? by Karlifate: 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
cheesy grin
Re: What Are Some Views NL Changed For You? by stanliwise(m): 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
At it again.

1. There are a lot of trolls in Nigeria.
2. And there is a lot of job to do concerning the youth
Re: What Are Some Views NL Changed For You? by freshMallam1122: 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
pro buhari forum
Re: What Are Some Views NL Changed For You? by fati2001(m): 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
ZOOGERIA FORUM.
Re: What Are Some Views NL Changed For You? by Uzomacharles: 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
NL Really Helped On Cases Concerning Girls...

Me wey no sabi talk to both gender,now girls say dem surprise say I dey talk...

2 Likes

Re: What Are Some Views NL Changed For You? by GuyWise101(m): 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
Uzomacharles:
NL Really Helped On Cases Concerning Girls...

Me wey no sabi talk to both gender,now girls say dem surprise say I dey talk...

Hehehehehehe I can relate.

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Views NL Changed For You? by Uzomacharles: 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
GuyWise101:
Hehehehehehe I can relate.
You na Baba 4 The Girls

Re: What Are Some Views NL Changed For You? by Sawzer(m): 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
Are women really Rocket science?
I expected more actually.

I've been single my whole life though but all those people studying the female sex like its a course is something I can't even do.

There's more to life biko and when the time is right, we'd all be fine.

Concerning the topic, I found out we have a lot of tribal bigotry in Nigeria. Like now I know Nigeria can never be successful together as one anymore
Re: What Are Some Views NL Changed For You? by Uzomacharles: 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
Sawzer:
Are women really Rocket science?
I expected more actually.

I've been single my whole life though but all those people studying the female sex like its a course is something I can't even do.

There's more to life biko and when the time is right, we'd all be fine.

Concerning the topic, I found out we have a lot of tribal bigotry in Nigeria. Like now I know Nigeria can never be successful together as one anymore

Na people like you go come tomorrow make thread like "My girlfriend of 12yrs broke up with me"

2 Likes

Re: What Are Some Views NL Changed For You? by IamPlato(m): 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nigerian youths Are Clueless About Politics And Leadership
Re: What Are Some Views NL Changed For You? by stanliwise(m): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Na people like you go come tomorrow make thread like "My girlfriend of 12yrs broke up with me"
This aggressive mode of conviction is tiring o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Some Views NL Changed For You? by Sawzer(m): 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
Uzomacharles:

grin
Funny but I don't see myself in that kind of position .
Imagine, 12years? grin

I'd rather weep over my 2020 BMW M5 Competition mint condition that I used for 12 years and loved and one Lagos Agbero scratched the fender
Re: What Are Some Views NL Changed For You? by Uzomacharles: 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
Sawzer:

grin
Funny but I don't see myself in that kind of position .
Imagine, 12years? grin

I'd rather weep over my 2020 BMW M5 Competition mint condition that I used for 12 years and loved and one Lagos Agbero scratched the fender

Baba u go marry 2020 BMW M5
Re: What Are Some Views NL Changed For You? by Sawzer(m): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Baba u go marry 2020 BMW M5

I'm more obsessed with vanity/worldly item/material object is my point.

Not severely though grin
Re: What Are Some Views NL Changed For You? by Uzomacharles: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
Sawzer:

I'm more obsessed with vanity/worldly item/material object is my point.

Not severely though grin

Re: What Are Some Views NL Changed For You? by JasperVII(m): 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
'twas on Nairaland that Jasper stumbled upon this

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Views NL Changed For You? by Sawzer(m): 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
JasperVII:
'twas on Nairaland that Jasper stumbled upon this

Redpills

(SMH-ing & LOL-ing) grin
Re: What Are Some Views NL Changed For You? by ProcurementExp: 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Are Some Views NL Changed For You? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
I learnt here that Nigeria is not one
Re: What Are Some Views NL Changed For You? by delectablegyal(f): 10:37am On Oct 30, 2020
my religious views. the owner of this forum(seun) was instrumental in doing that.

(1) (Reply)

Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze / Tips To Last Longer In Bed / Who Remembers This Nursery Rhyme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.