Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada (108230 Views)

Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? / Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by QuinieR(f): 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
ttmax09:
Future tense you said, are you married though.
Will you marry me

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by judejamy(m): 10:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
Bongi4luv:
Guy connect me up na
can you call me via 08130467422 let's talk
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by babakb: 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
Solatium:

And the Caribbean passport will automatically put food on your table and shelter over your head?

I most times wonder how a typical average Nigerian thinks,are you telling me that those money bags who stay put in Ikoyi, Magodo,Banana island are foolish or don't know the route to all these things?

Food and Shelter? Are you kidding me?
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by judejamy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
Mykelpato:

How did they run it? I'm interested
Abeg call me via 08130467422 make we talk
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by judejamy(m): 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Selfmade49ja:

Bros....can you please elaborate.....Like Requirements and amount sad
Snr broda abeg call me via 08130467422 make we align

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by judejamy(m): 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Onuels:

Chief please elaborate more on this. Am very much interested to learn. Also I sent you a mail kindly reply
I've replied your mail.. Check your mail box
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by judejamy(m): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
austinelex:
bro connect me too na
kindly call me through 08130467422 let's talk about it
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Solatium(m): 7:18am On Nov 03, 2020
babakb:

Food and Shelter? Are you kidding me?

Yes food and shelter once they migrated,abi na outside dem go dey sleep for the place? or na air dem go dey chop?

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by juman(m): 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
Or11:

Stop chatting shit. Finland, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands and Japan requires him to learn their language. It's not advisable. I have been in a non English speaking country for four years and I never learn the language.

Try to learn the language.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Xzellentgraphic: 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
SavageResponse:

How many Europeans do you think have up to US$150,000 in their bank accounts?!

If someone has US$150,000 and he's emigrating to go and be a second class citizen in another country...

Tell the person I said he's an idiot!
The person is mad..

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by babakb: 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
Solatium:

Yes food and shelter once they migrated,abi na outside dem go dey sleep for the place? or na air dem go dey chop?

Common, who ever wants to buy Citizenship with 150k USD will definitely have like 200k USD or more in savings...

Don't take this too serious, someone like me aspires to go round the world on Vacation, watch Champions league live on stadiums, attend conferences, make global connections etc rather than always going to apply for Visas, I rather buy a Passport that I can use to fly anywhere freely if I can afford it.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Solatium(m): 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
babakb:

Common, who ever wants to buy Citizenship with 150k USD will definitely have like 200k USD or more in savings...

Don't take this too serious, someone like me aspires to go round the world on Vacation, watch Champions league live on stadiums, attend conferences, make global connections etc rather than always going to apply for Visas, I rather buy a Passport that I can use to fly anywhere freely if I can afford it.

Someone forking out $150k for citizenship will most probably buy a house not less than $200k to live in,how about furnishings of such?
Will he/she be living on a cheap diet of $5 Burger king meal?
Most of you talking here don't even know that relocation is highly expensive,it is even costlier for people like that because they won't drop their standard.
Averagely someone in that region will require about $500k to settle fuly into such an environment.
Do not forget that they have to keep paying taxes on those properties and some other luxury item's.
Where will the money to keep up with such an expensive lifestyle comes from?
it means you have to look for something you can invest on that will bring you a humongous profit to be on track as they Can't do all these shitty job's people do to survive

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by judejamy(m): 1:01am On Nov 04, 2020
Work visa and Students Visa for Poland are easier to get now. I have friends there already doing their Msc and are also working.. No unnecessary English exam and the likes

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by ttmax09(m): 5:47am On Nov 04, 2020
QuinieR:

Will you marry me
wait are you proposing? Sure why not I will, we just have to be compatible.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Gokoyer0(m): 10:08am On Nov 04, 2020
Bro, just slide into her DM cool.

Good luck
ttmax09:
wait are you proposing? Sure why not I will, we just have to be compatible.

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Gokoyer0(m): 10:33am On Nov 04, 2020
There are different routes that I know of. The first one is thru studying and the second one is via Express entry where your work experience (minimum of 1 year relevant work experience) will come into play.

You can check out which one you can explore. Feel free to ask any questions and I will try as much as possible to answer base on what I know
QuinieR:
I want to Migrate to Canada,I need step
by step process too

The above message is for future tense cheesy
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by sola21: 11:24am On Nov 04, 2020
Good Morning Dear All,

Thank you for your many support. Please I want to reconfirm for the UK student visa application is it okay for
1. One to get a friend to transfer money into ones account for the whole thing? The reason for this is that I don't have enough maintenance money to show in my account but my friend has accepted to help transfer money into my account and it will be their for 28days towards my application as I will be applying as self sponsor. The money will be transferred in bits for one week due to the maximum transfer limit online but it will be the total sum and I will hold it in my account for 28days

2. Please I hope it will not affect my application if they see the transfer from another person's account into mine.

3. Hope it will also be acceptable since it is in my account

Many thanks

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by ttmax09(m): 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Gokoyer0:
Bro, just slide into her DM cool.

Good luck
Done bro. Thanks cool

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by QuinieR(f): 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
Gokoyer0:
There are different routes that I know of. The first one is thru studying and the second one is via Express entry where your work experience (minimum of 1 year relevant work experience) will come into play.

You can check out which one you can explore. Feel free to ask any questions and I will try as much as possible to answer base on what I know
Aww thank you
I will pm you

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by ttmax09(m): 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
planetx:
You are dumb and an illiterate if you think giving the US government $900k is worth just having a US passport. 99% of Americans will never see $900k till they die and you are saying because of electricity, Sars bla bla someone should go and dash US government $900k because America is heaven.
You are not dashing anybody your money. You are investing, you should get back your capital plus interest in 10years or so. Try to read more on migration via investment

3 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by harmony940(m): 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ewedegubbler:
I hold a Mauritius passport. Best decision of my life.

Please how do I contact you...
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Onuels(m): 4:33am On Nov 05, 2020
Gokoyer0:

Please could you shed more light on it. I would love to learn too.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Gokoyer0(m): 7:48am On Nov 05, 2020
I got your pm. I will reply in due course.
Onuels:

Please could you shed more light on it. I would love to learn too.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by George28(m): 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
Pheeew!
Have read and read
As a novice have learnt so many things here
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by OladiTwo5(m): 7:31am On Nov 07, 2020
Gokoyer0:
I got your pm. I will reply in due course.

Have also PM you.
I will also want to know more about the process involved.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Gokoyer0(m): 9:14am On Nov 07, 2020
Ok, I will try to give you insightful advice
OladiTwo5:

Have also PM you.
I will also want to know more about the process involved.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Hollumedeyyy: 10:55am On Nov 08, 2020
Boss please add me up we need to talk
09081590182 am interested...
Ewedegubbler:
I hold a Mauritius passport. Best decision of my life.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Brawlscartel(m): 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
pandabet:
new Zealand is d best

I got a sure contact for u
she go run everything for u
need nothing from u
just want to help

Bro I'm interested
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Brawlscartel(m): 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
judejamy:
Poland is easy now to obtain their work permit and visa and also Students visa I have friends there already.

Bro I'm interested how
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by judejamy(m): 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
Brawlscartel:

Bro I'm interested how
call me via 08130467422
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:57am On Nov 11, 2020
QuinieR:

Will you marry me
Lol
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by funkyrash(m): 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
Well I produce House, Deep House and Tech House as well. what's your Instagram? Let's connect!

Angrykidd:

EDM..
Future bass and house too..
I also do afrobeats..

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.