Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,505 members, 7,801,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada (108147 Views)

Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? / Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by kevwemike: 12:12am On Oct 31, 2020
pandabet:
new Zealand is d best

I got a sure contact for u
she go run everything for u
need nothing from u
just want to help
link name too
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:14am On Oct 31, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
na your yansh go hear am na mr gaybriel

U guys will not kee someone oooo...

Please any info on migration to New Zealand...

?.

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 31, 2020
Good day guys
This is very important . Please I need an honest answer.
Can someone in Nigeria apply for student visa to Uk and get it if He has had a criminal court case before, pleaded guilty and was fine.
Will he get the visa and also job in Uk?
Thank you
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by We4all: 12:18am On Oct 31, 2020
OK2NVME:

Canada is crap.

Very expensive especially food and rent . Couple that with high taxes and you will be slugging and wasting away serving the state.

US or bust. If it comes to migrating out of Africa. No other place on Earth has so much to offer.

One state no pay you, then move to a more tax or business friendly state.

Avoid blue states by all means. They will tax you dry and they have the highest cost of living plus huge crime issues. Head Midwest to New Hampshire or better yet Texas.

Avoid New York, New Jersey , California, Baltimore, Minnesota , Seattle and the deep South and you will be ok.

What of Florida? I've always liked Florida due to the mild weather, plus Spanish fascinates me.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Eriokanmi: 12:20am On Oct 31, 2020
Why not try new Zealand or Switzerland? The latter is a much better choice provided you have a good cash to take along. It would be worthwhile in the long run
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by chatinent: 12:20am On Oct 31, 2020
Try England.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by ussv: 12:23am On Oct 31, 2020
ZIINI:

Nice one sir
You care to share your travel experience with us?
It was about 10 years ago. I was working a good job, but i had good expenses to follow too. My children were attending private school and that was taking a lot off me. Not only that , i was also living in Ajah cos of work proximity , i was paying through my nose for rent and i got fed up. I had a registered company which i used to get conference, and i added that with the claim that i was also going to buy cars for my car business. I had a funded account of about 3m but i was not even asked about it because of the flow of the interview. The guy believed all i said when he asked me about what i do and what i was going to america to do. He believed me and i only spent 3 minutes with him and Gbaaaam. The truth is, it is very tough now i know, but applying as a family gives you better chance , also business or conference would suffice better than a visit to a family or friend. It depends on packaging but i don't really think you need to have millions of naira sitting in your account, they just need to see enough activity on the account, in and out . I have a friend that they checked his account, he had just 400,000 naira around the same period i travelled and they gave him. He sold recharge cards and his account had a lot of activity. They just confirmed his account and gave him

9 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Tvegas(m): 12:24am On Oct 31, 2020
babakb:

With 150,000 USD you can buy citizenship there so that you enjoy visa free status to all Europe, and other developed countries.
Visa free does not automatically translate to work permit in other countries. For example If you stay beyond 6 months in Europe which those golden passports from the Carribbean permit,you will be tagged an illegal alien.

6 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by We4all: 12:26am On Oct 31, 2020
ussv:
United States anytime anyday. No matter how it turns out, you will always survive. I came here with my wife and kids with visiting visa several years ago, and i am glad i did.

Pls, I would like an insight on how u pulled this off. I know so many people do this, but let me hear from you.

What was the duration of your visiting visa?

What did u do when it expired since you didn't leave before?

Were u able to work with the visiting visa?

I presume you have your residence visa now. So, how long did it take you to acquire it.

Can one rent an apartment on a visiting visa?

Any other useful tips will be appreciated.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by vheckthor1: 12:26am On Oct 31, 2020
pandabet:
new Zealand is d best
I got a sure contact for u she go run everything for u need nothing from u just want to help
Baba you fit run am for me?
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by SavageResponse(m): 12:28am On Oct 31, 2020
babakb:

All the Caribbean countries don't really have much to offer except you become a citizen.

With 150,000 USD you can buy citizenship there so that you enjoy visa free status to all Europe, and other developed countries.

How many Europeans do you think have up to US$150,000 in their bank accounts?!

If someone has US$150,000 and he's emigrating to go and be a second class citizen in another country...

Tell the person I said he's an idiot!

23 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Danisaint112(m): 12:30am On Oct 31, 2020
Or11:

Stop chatting shit. Finland, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands and Japan requires him to learn their language. It's not advisable. I have been in a non English speaking country for four years and I never learn the language.

I will support Finland cause english is spoken in Helsinki which is their capital.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by blueAgent(m): 12:35am On Oct 31, 2020
Why is it that no black majority ruled country can be counted among best countries to relocate or immigrate to?

3 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by blueAgent(m): 12:39am On Oct 31, 2020
Abagworo:
Africans should develop Africa and stop running away to developed countries. Apart from Canada the best place to move with your family is your village farm.

Story.

Africans lack the capacity to develop themselves.

it sad but the truth.

If Liberia failed in 175 yrs of been an independent country than what's the hope of others not failing?

10 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 31, 2020
Good day guys
Can someone in Nigeria apply for student visa to Uk and get it if He has had a criminal court case before, pleaded guilty and was fine.
Thank you
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by 14braz: 12:41am On Oct 31, 2020
how do i contact you please
pandabet:
new Zealand is d best

need nothing from u
just want to help
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Or11: 12:45am On Oct 31, 2020
Danisaint112:

I will support Finland cause english is spoken in Helsinki which is their capital.

English is spoken in the other countries too but fluency in the language is a requirement to get a job unless for some cleaning jobs or expat jobs.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by ednut1(m): 12:46am On Oct 31, 2020
Coolhuy:
Good day guys
Thank you
does Nigeria keep records of convictions It costs 5k to get police report lol

14 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by calcal: 12:57am On Oct 31, 2020
You dey run?

you will enjoy your republic soon.
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by All4good: 12:59am On Oct 31, 2020
babakb:

All the Caribbean countries don't really have much to offer except you become a citizen.

There is a cheaper way around now.
You can get the citizenship for 6,000 usd

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by tetralogyfallot(m): 1:01am On Oct 31, 2020
ZIINI:

Very cheap
US is $900k over #360m of our currency
and what's is my gain after wasting N360m to acquire citizenship of US? with N360m u can live like a king in any part of Nigeria. Why would I go n b hustling and living like a slave after owning such kinda money? Reason am bro

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Gokoyer0(m): 1:08am On Oct 31, 2020
Language barrier is so real in those countries. That's why most guys on those countries are doing blue collar jobs despite studying and graduated in those countries. English speaking countries or nothing if you are ambitious in life.
Or11:

Stop chatting shit. Finland, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands and Japan requires him to learn their language. It's not advisable. I have been in a non English speaking country for four years and I never learn the language.

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Gokoyer0(m): 1:12am On Oct 31, 2020
Some people don't care about whatever they are doing for living in as much money is coming in.

I will leave Naija and go to Europe to be cleaning toilets? No, not in this life.
Or11:

English is spoken in the other countries too but fluency in the language is a requirement to get a job unless for some cleaning jobs or expat jobs.

6 Likes

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by lagdmark(m): 1:13am On Oct 31, 2020
Coolhuy:
Good day guys
Thank you
As a convicted criminal you're not going anywhere, just forget it!

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by skylane: 1:17am On Oct 31, 2020
Kwara1stson:
no think Russia oo. there are no Jobs in Russia n even if u get the pay is low
what about France
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by andycom(m): 1:19am On Oct 31, 2020
Or11:

Either you're not interested in the language or you didn't see yourself residing there permanently.

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by akilo1: 1:26am On Oct 31, 2020
Iran and syria
Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 31, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
and what's is my gain after wasting N360m to acquire citizenship of US? with N360m u can live like a king in any part of Nigeria. Why would I go n b hustling and living like a slave after owning such kinda money? Reason am bro
You can live like a boss in Nigeria where SARS will harass you,no stable electricity and you will use the sound of your mikano gen to disturb others,you can lose your life on the road cause of pot-holes,no quality health care,scarcity of food,theifs will come one evening and carry your hard earned 360m away when you call police they will tell you they got no fuel or gas,
You can't travel interstate cause they will kidnap your ass
Kekereekun123 uploaded a picture of him coming back from work at around 11pm
You won't dare stay out that long here in Nigeria
having that kind of money and still living in this shithole is just like you don't have it
The money is much but it worth it if I have $3M for instance I'm gonna buy that shit ASAP
Reason am bro.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada by luvlyoracle(m): 1:38am On Oct 31, 2020
pandabet:
new Zealand is d best

need nothing from u
just want to help
hello...pls am interested

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.