Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,490 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It (71741 Views)

Bola Tinubu Salutes Fashola On His 59th Birthday / Erelu Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 59th Birthday Today / Pictures From Femi Fani-Kayode's 59th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Nobody: 3:57am On Oct 30, 2020
The former Governor of Cross river State and presidential aspirant turned 59 on September 30. His wife, former first lady of Cross river State, Onari Duke, made the birthday cake with Donald's face on it. lol

3rd photo is from Linda Ikeji blog shows When Donald Duke was a boy.

https://www.facebook.com/CalabarBlog/photos/a.783139528527641/1695846110590307/

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Factfinder1(m): 5:36am On Oct 30, 2020
Nice

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by WonderManly(m): 5:52am On Oct 30, 2020
Just bring my own share!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Laggafin: 6:53am On Oct 30, 2020
The only Gov that tried to kill all the witchcraftz that has held cross river down.. They went on sabbatical in his tenure but they are fully back and loaded now.. Calabar has gone back to it's shadows with the current olympiomiasus Governor Ayade fucking the state

142 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by HandmadeD: 6:55am On Oct 30, 2020
My hatred for all Nigerian politicians is so much that my fingers are too heavy to even type happy birthday.

Anyway happy birthday to you oga, and I wish you what you wished the people while in the office

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by slawormiir: 7:51am On Oct 30, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Happy birthday in arrears

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Dozis: 7:51am On Oct 30, 2020
All Nigerian politicians are thieves, including Donald Duke.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by FREEMADNESS: 7:51am On Oct 30, 2020
I used to think this man was exceptional when it comes to politics in Nigeria until I met him in person. trust no politician, they are all dirty.

this one even added gay to his resume *spits*

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by MarveworldNG: 7:52am On Oct 30, 2020
May God bless him

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by bluemansion: 7:52am On Oct 30, 2020
It's good marrying a great wife

6 Likes

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by WibusJaga: 7:52am On Oct 30, 2020
Happy Birthday sir.

But that throwback pix... Hope he didn't contemplate being a Bob Risky then
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by anochuko01(m): 7:53am On Oct 30, 2020
I just like this man. Hardly will you hear anyone speak against him.

Man retired in perfect peace. Even imoke is hardly heard of.

9 Likes

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Cyberterror: 7:53am On Oct 30, 2020
This is the man that opposition should have sponsored to challenge Baba Buhari in 2019 but instead they chose to go for Atiku the Cameroonian crook.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by ademidedavid(f): 7:53am On Oct 30, 2020
With his facial picture on it!!!
Handsome dude.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by dokie: 7:53am On Oct 30, 2020
This guy was 38 when he became governor.

Today, a 38 year old guy will consider it a great feat to become local government chairman.

Nigeria on reverse.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by MagicBishop: 7:53am On Oct 30, 2020
Laggafin:
The only Gov that tried to kill all the witchcraftz that has held cross river down.. They went on sabbatical in his tenure but they are fully back and loaded now.. Calabar has gone back to it's shadows with the current olympiomiasus Governor Ayade fucking the state

I have never seen a more useless , disorganized and confused person like Ayade.

That man has nothing to offer.

I wouldn't make him a farm manager .

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by adaragbotemi: 7:54am On Oct 30, 2020
But how is this a news now, are we just making Cake with pple face on it, I even thought she moulded his face . Happy Birthday Donald

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Abbeyme: 7:54am On Oct 30, 2020
Not bad.

Btw, what the name of the dress worn by his wife? Just wondering.
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 30, 2020
I want to learn cake baking. Happy birthday sir.
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 30, 2020
so

imagine story wey hit fp

Seun who is bank rolling you?
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Vnooot: 7:55am On Oct 30, 2020
Who is he

LET YOUR SITTING ROOM LOOK BEAUTIFUL AND ATTRACTIV BY USING THIS TV LED- LIGHT TO DECORATE YOUR TELEVISION. KEEP THAT AESTHETIC LOOK IN YOUR TOILET WITH THE TOILET LED TOO

FOR YOUR ORDER, PLEASE
WHATS-APP OR CALL 080,.,550,.,86,.3_12..v

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by ChiefSosa(m): 7:55am On Oct 30, 2020
E le ma buga..E buga gbogbo won. E jawon laya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by ODJ124(m): 7:55am On Oct 30, 2020
Wow.. Lovely wife..

Some wife are like a rare metal.. Very difficult to find.. I think she's one of them.

Thread seen..

3 Likes

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Heavensent01(m): 7:55am On Oct 30, 2020
MagicBishop:

I have never seen a more useless , disorganized and confused person like Ayade.

That man has nothing to offer.

I wouldn't make him a farm manager .

you mean the crying Prof, I watched his show of shame days ago where he was crying on live TV how he never feel people will still be living in slum bla bla

that dude professorship should be withdraw for being stupid, Nigeria just dash title to both dogs and goat

that's how they're dashing generals to everyone during military era

7 Likes

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by AFULA(m): 7:55am On Oct 30, 2020
okay
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:56am On Oct 30, 2020
Cool cake. Such a consistent dude. Dude be maintaining his hairstyle since childhood. Happy birthday sir!
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by nautybride: 7:56am On Oct 30, 2020
I go love o
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Anaerobi(m): 7:56am On Oct 30, 2020
nice one
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Awesometo: 7:56am On Oct 30, 2020
Two different nose shapes, check the man and young boy pictures. HBD though.
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by observer88: 7:56am On Oct 30, 2020
Did the wife make the cake "herself", or she commissioned a cake maker to do it? If it's the latter, I don't see how that detail is news nau...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) / Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) / Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.