Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,998 members, 7,806,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO (2190 Views)

Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi / DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO / WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by MagicBishop: 8:36am On Oct 30, 2020
The rise of both the Soviet empire and communist China was faccilitated by Jewish western based bankers.

Both Rothschild banking dynasty of Europe and Jacob Schiff's Kuhn, Loeb & Co.banking and investment firm in addition to John D. Rockerfeller where behind the Jewish Bolsheviks that overthrew the Russian Monarchy and unleashed hell on Earth on the Russian Christians while bleeding that nation dry.

During World war 2, these same western elements faccilitated the transfer of technology, expats and whole factories to the USSR.

After the war, Germany was stripped bare and entire factories shipped of to the Soviet Union alongside kidnapped German scientists who will later be the real brains behind the Soviet industrialization era in the 50's.

It didn't end there as the war ended Jewish spies in the west notorious of all was the Jewish couple of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg who were responsible for stealing top secret western tech and transferring it to their brethren that held sway in the Soviet Union. The Rosenbergs were convicted and executed for treason stemming from their roles in handing over nuclear weapons technology to the soviets. This is how the Russians got their A-bomb.

The Trilaleral Commision was later formed solely for expanding into the Chinese economy.

Rather than support the Nationalist movement , the Trilaleral Commision headed by Jews adviced the Truman govt to support the communist Mao movement that was backed by the Soviets at the detriment of the Nationalists. The Nationalists were forced to retreated to the Island of Taiwan after the US refused to send arms. This is the origins of the Mainland China vs the Island Taiwan.

Now that China was under communist control under Mao with both western and RussianJews serving in leading advisory roles, the Trilaleral commission began to make moves to transfer western technology and finance to Red China.

Virtually all US big tech and brand firms have their production in China. Just like Soviet Russia, China is a product of western capitalism and technology .

With Trump in power with his America first policy which led to slamming of trade tarrifs and levies on US brands manufacured in China , in his bid to bring back production to the US, the Jewish bankster , Wall Street vipers and hypocritical woke firms like Apple, Microsoft and co kicked hard because they knew coming back to the US with higher wages and more strident environmental laws will put a dent on their profits. N.B.that $750 iPhone was built in China courtesy of Chinese prison slave labour.

As the trade war heats up, whoever heads the WTO is critical to both those aligned to red China (which includes Jewish banksters and their firns) vs Nationalists wanting to protect their economy.

Ngozi Iweala Okonjo has shown by her antecedents to be aligned with the Jewish banksters and that is why they are pushing for her.

In my next post on this thread I will outline why the Jewish banksters want China to replace the US.

I have to go take a sh!t.

Hold on and I will be back.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by Eryyy92: 9:02am On Oct 30, 2020
I don't know why I pick interest in all this theories especially about the Jewish Rothschild. Bro I love your post keep it up but I'll like if you can share your books with me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by Lagoon0: 9:04am On Oct 30, 2020
Eryyy92:
I don't know why I pick interest in all this theories especially about the Jewish Rothschild. Bro I love your post keep it up but I'll like if you can share your books with me
After I'm done with advance mathematics I'll com back to read magic bishop conspiracy theory. grin many people are really mad, but the madness is golden with knowledge

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by Mathantics: 10:08am On Oct 30, 2020
We need total independence before the Ottoman Empire will arrive.
Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by MagicBishop: 10:28am On Oct 30, 2020
The history of the Jews is one of parasitism.

From ancient Egypt to Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, and Rome to modern day Anglo-Saxon USA and UK the Jew has always found a way to sleethe his way to the corridors of power. This arrangement had always been profitable to a few lucky Jews but always end up disastrous to all of them.

The Golem problem is a constant theme in Jewish history and it postulates on how Jewish influence may end up being their greatest downfall.

The Golem is a mythical creature in Talmudic Judaism that symbolizes world powers and how the Jew influenced those powers to do their bidding but end up being destroyed by it.

It originated from the story of Esther and how she influenced her husband not to heed to Haman's call to get rid of the Jewish influence around him.

The Jews celebrate Esther's intervention as a holy day known as Purim.

The Jew will later find out that it is better to have two golems at a time rather than one. This is why they faccilitated the accelerated militarization of the Soviet Union via espionage after the second world war.

China is now their new golem and a perfect one at that as the Chinese by nature is naturally subservient to state authority - a conditioned mentality brought about by 3,000 ys of brutal subjugation by series of hordes of Invaders.

The CCP is also highly greatful of their Jewish overlords as they know without them, China will still be at the horse carraige era.

In China , Jews are highly revered and the first question a Chinese parent will ask an intending western in-law is if he is Jewish.

The Talmud is also a best seller in China and Chinese foriegn policy in the middle East has always aligned with that of Israel.

Early this year the Chinese ambassador to Israel was killed by CIA agents and the Americans sent a stern warning to Israel to review their growing ties with China after it became apparently clear that the Corona virus (which was stolen from a US military bio weapons lab by Jews) which later was further weaponized at the Wuhan lab with the help of Jewish scientists like Charles Leiber with funding from Gates came to light.

The US elections is down to a pro Nationalist Trump vs a corrupt career politician swamp creature (Biden) who is unashamedly pro Chinese.

Bill Gates and Google funded and provided the tech for China's Owerllian Social Credit System that seeks complete loyalty to the govt authority .

That same social credit system is tied to Bill Gates Digital currency patent which under the ruse of a global pandemic will be feasible through a nano tech implant injected under the guise of a Covid 19 vaccine.

The Jews are jumping ship from the US as that population is quickly waking up to the fraud the Jews have played on them.

Majority of young Americans today do not believe the Holocaust happened, see Israel as the aggressor in both Palestine and the middle East , do not subscribe to the narrative of WW2 and are beginning to question the highly disappropraite concentration of Jews in the media, cinema, banking, politics and legal field and also see all US wars in the ME as wars fought for Israel.

The Jew has been here before and they are not sticking around and are about to jump ship. But the Jew is parasitic and will only jump ship after killing it's last host.

The WTO under Ngozi is meant to promote China globally while isolating the US and seeking it's destruction.

The final nail to the US will be the end of the fiat dollar system that has existed since the end of the gold standard.

3 Likes

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by MagicBishop: 10:31am On Oct 30, 2020
Mathantics:
We need total independence before the Ottoman Empire will arrive.

The Ottoman Empire was controlled by the Donneh.

The Donneh was a secret assembly of Sabbatian Jews who will later form the Young Turks to destroy the Ottoman Empire towards securing the charter for Palestine .

These same Young Turks were responsible for the genocide of Greek and Armenian Christians - ancient enemies of the Jew.

2 Likes

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by helinues: 10:38am On Oct 30, 2020
Summary pls
Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by Zooposki(f): 10:46am On Oct 30, 2020
Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by capitalzero: 11:51am On Oct 30, 2020
MagicBishop:
The history of the Jews is one of parasitism.

From ancient Egypt to Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, and Rome to modern day Anglo-Saxon USA and UK the Jew has always found a way to sleethe his way to the corridors of power. This arrangement had always been profitable to a few lucky Jews but always end up disastrous to all of them.

The Golem problem is a constant theme in Jewish history and it postulates on how Jewish influence may end up being their greatest downfall.

The Golem is a mythical creature in Talmudic Judaism that symbolizes world powers and how the Jew influenced those powers to do their bidding but end up being destroyed by it.

It originated from the story of Esther and how she influenced her husband not to heed to Haman's call to get rid of the Jewish influence around him.

The Jews celebrate Esther's intervention as a holy day known as Purim.

The Jew will later find out that it is better to have two golems at a time rather than one. This is why they faccilitated the accelerated militarization of the Soviet Union via espionage after the second world war.

China is now their new golem and a perfect one at that as the Chinese by nature is naturally subservient to state authority - a conditioned mentality brought about by 3,000 ys of brutal subjugation by series of hordes of Invaders.

The CCP is also highly greatful of their Jewish overlords as they know without them, China will still be at the horse carraige era.

In China , Jews are highly revered and the first question a Chinese parent will ask an intending western in-law is if he is Jewish.

The Talmud is also a best seller in China and Chinese foriegn policy in the middle East has always aligned with that of Israel.

Early this year the Chinese ambassador to Israel was killed by CIA agents and the Americans sent a stern warning to Israel to review their growing ties with China after it became apparently clear that the Corona virus (which was stolen from a US military bio weapons lab by Jews) which later was further weaponized at the Wuhan lab with the help of Jewish scientists like Charles Leiber with funding from Gates came to light.

The US elections is down to a pro Nationalist Trump vs a corrupt career politician swamp creature (Biden) who is unashamedly pro Chinese.

Bill Gates and Google funded and provided the tech for China's Owerllian Social Credit System that seeks complete loyalty to the govt authority .

That same social credit system is tied to Bill Gates Digital currency patent which under the ruse of a global pandemic will be feasible through a nano tech implant injected under the guise of a Covid 19 vaccine.

The Jews are jumping ship from the US as that population is quickly waking up to the fraud the Jews have played on them.

Majority of young Americans today do not believe the Holocaust happened, see Israel as the aggressor in both Palestine and the middle East , do not subscribe to the narrative of WW2 and are beginning to question the highly disappropraite concentration of Jews in the media, cinema, banking, politics and legal field and also see all US wars in the ME as wars fought for Israel.

The Jew has been here before and they are not sticking around and are about to jump ship. But the Jew is parasitic and will only jump ship after killing it's last host.

The WTO under Ngozi is meant to promote China globally while isolating the US and seeking it's destruction.

The final nail to the US will be the end of the fiat dollar system that has existed since the end of the gold standard.

I agree with theory of world order but it seems you have hatred for jews. Granted there are globalists and nationalists among movers and shakers of world police. Globalists are not controlled by jews

1 Like

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by MagicBishop: 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
capitalzero:

I agree with theory of world order but it seems you have hatred for jews. Granted there are globalists and nationalists among movers and shakers of world police. Globalists are not controlled by jews

Since the expulsion of the Jew from Palestine he has become like Cain - a murderer convicted of Deicide condemned to roam the earth.

Internationalism is a Jewish movement and the liberal ideology that drives it was concieved by Jewish minds.

During the Roman empire , the Jew thrived under the protection guarranteed by Pax Romana where hithero he was banned from setting foot.

They have always been the true internationalists and are at the leading edge of globalism.

Nations with strong cultural and racial and religious identities make the Jew stand out as he is neither accepted for who he is and also for his ressistance to assimilate within.

This is why they hate nationalism and cultural identities especially that of the European nations which they have succeeded to a large extent in destroying .

1 Like

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by ProT: 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hmm!
Perspectives..

1 Like

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by MagicBishop: 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Trump will do the needful and veto her puppet ass.
Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
@magicbishop, this make sense now, i can see why Jewish corporations have almost a share in almost every businesses all over the world.

3 Likes

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
@magicbishop, what role does africans or the african continent play in international relations

I kind of think if the international bankers want us to be rich, we will be

1 Like

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
MagicBishop:

They own and control all of the world's central banks except that of Iran, NK and Syria.

They destroyed Libya and killed Qaddafi for daring to ditch their worthless paper currency .

This is interesting. Iran was an empire before that is the persian empire, it seems they know them well.
Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by OK2NVME: 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
Here articles from Jewish sources that confirm all I wrote about Jews and communist China.

They are now gloating over their role in creating the Red Dragon which they intend to use as their global enforcers in the incoming Judaic Communist World Order.

The Jews who fought with Mao
https://www.haaretz.com/the-jews-who-fought-with-mao-1.5272071

Mao's Jews from the Jewish Journal

https://jewishjournal.com/news/worldwide/179731/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by OK2NVME: 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
@magicbishop, what role does africans or the african continent play in international relations

I can of think if the international bankers want us to be rich, we will be

Africa is only useful as a resource destination . Nothing more , nothing less.

Until Africans rise up and stop being beggers in a field of gold nothing will change for a thousand years.

The Chinese, need more living space and land for agriculture, they will be marching in very soon and Africa might be the only continent /nation they win against in their dismal history.

3 Likes

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by OK2NVME: 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
The only consolation I have is that this new Jewish golem is as pathetic as made in China can be when it comes to both warfare and empire building .

The history of China is just one wave after wave of conquest by outsiders .

Allow me to share this here..

The Original Chinese Don't Exist Anymore.

2 out of the last 3 dynasties of China were ruled by foreign conquerors. Let that sink in. TWO out of the last THREE. Even before the Mongols came along, the northern half of China was ruled by foreign conquerors for almost 700 years. In fact, the Jin dynasty that the Mongols conquered was already ruled by foreign conquerors (the "Jurchens"wink who themselves had replaced another dynasty of foreign conquerors (the "Khitans"wink to become the rulers of the northern half of China. Keep in mind that the northern half of China is the more important half, as it contains the original heartland of China while the south was originally a frontier land. The Khitans and Jurchens alone brutally enslaved the Chinese for more than 300 years. Even the Tang dynasty, considered the golden age of China, originated from foreign-ruled dynasties.

After the fall of the Han dynasty, the northern half of China was repeatedly conquered by various foreign invaders for almost 300 years during a time of total chaos and suffering. The foreign "barbarians" came in wave after wave, replacing previous conquerors and running a train of rape and destruction on the enslaved Chinese population.

After suffering almost 3 centuries of nonstop rape by all those different foreign ethnicities, the Chinese in the northern half of China became completely mongrelized. The genuine "Han Chinese" were raped or race-mixed out of existence in the northern half of China by that point and only larpers with fabricated genealogies remained. Eventually, one of the northern barbarian-ruled dynasties conquered the rest of China and then transitioned into the Tang dynasty.

The rulers of Tang were ethnic Xianbei mutts who larped as Han Chinese. The Tang dynasty may have been culturally sinicized, but most of its population—including the rulers and the elite—had already been racially mongrelized by hundreds of years of rape and enslavement by hordes of different barbarians.

2 Likes

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
OK2NVME:

Until Africans rise up and stop being beggers in a field of gold nothing will change for a thousand years.

The Chinese, need more living space and land for agriculture, they will be marching in very soon and Africa might be the only continent /nation they win against in their dismal history.

I remember watching one harvard university lecture, where the former boss of the IMF (Dominique Strauss-Kahn ) was talking about the rise of a new power called China, damn we are in 2020 and china is damn rising fast

1 Like

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by OK2NVME: 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
In the middle of the multi-ethnic Tang dynasty, an Indo-European general named An Lushan started a civil war that has been called the second deadliest conflict in history after WWII. Some scholars claim that 36 million people died, or 1/6 of the world's population. Regardless, about 2/3 of China's entire population was killed or displaced. An Lushan tried to conquer all of China and even Indo-Europeans, Uyghurs, Tibetans, and Arabs got involved, raping and massacring the defenseless population of China and further mongrelizing the already mongrelized "Chinese race." This is the war in which 30,000 civilians were eaten during a prolonged siege. By the time the siege ended, only 400 civilians remained. Cannibalism has a long and continuous tradition in China, look it up. The Tang dynasty never recovered from this war and declined.

Once the Tang dynasty collapsed, the northern half of China was again conquered by foreigners. The Khitans and Jurchens enslaved, oppressed and exploited the Chinese for more than 300 years. The Jurchens were especially brutal. In the "Jingkang Incident," they captured the Song dynasty capital and massacred, raped and enslaved the entire population, including the royal family of China. The emperor himself and 14,000 elites were forced to march all the way to the Jurchen capital, where they all became slaves or sex slaves. The Jurchens ruled the northern half of China with an iron fist, but they were eventually replaced by the Mongols, who conquered all of China.

The Mongols enforced a rigid caste system in which the "southern Chinese" were placed at the absolute bottom, below the "northern Chinese." The northern Chinese elites were not ethnically Chinese; they were the descendants of the foreign invaders who had repeatedly conquered the northern half of China for centuries. The rest of the population was a mongrelized byproduct of centuries of rape and race-mixing that irreversibly and forcibly changed the gene pool of China.

1 Like

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
OK2NVME:

Me, i have given up on Africa or on Nigeria, we can never be developed, rather than arguing with useful tools, i will just do my part in making my life better.

The more i understand global politics, the more i see Africa as just a tourist destination and a place to grab resources.

Facts is i dont feel Nigerian even though i live here. Dont have that sense of belonging.

4 Likes

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by OK2NVME: 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
The Mongol Yuan dynasty was eventually ousted by Chinese peasants. The first emperor of the Ming dynasty was originally a homeless bum. After all that time being dominated by foreigners, the actual Chinese finally ruled all of China ... but not for long. Northern foreigners called the "Manchus" conquered all of China and established the Qing dynasty, which is the last dynasty in the history of China.

The Manchus were extremely cruel to the enslaved Chinese population. They brutally imposed a national hairstyle called the "queue," which was essentially a circumcision of the head that symbolized Chinese enslavement to the Manchus.

The Chinese resisted the "queue" fiercely, leading to a decade of gruesome massacres against them. Entire cities were wiped out. For almost 300 years until the end of the Qing dynasty, it was illegal to not have a "queue" upon punishment of death.

The Manchus even had the most brutal and oppressive "literary inquisitions" in the history of China. A single word of criticism about the Manchus—even implied—from a single Chinese person would lead to his entire village being executed. "Death by a thousand cuts" was especially popular during the Qing dynasty.

Ironically, the "Han Chinese" are actually proud of their historical enslavement to the Manchus. Uncle Changs brag that the Han Chinese played an important role in the Manchu conquest of China and aided the Manchus in their rapes and massacres of millions of innocent Han Chinese. The shameless Han Chinese even boast that the Manchus were benevolent masters and worship Manchu emperors such as Kang Xi, proving without a doubt that the Han Chinese are a natural slave race, which is why Imperial Japan degradingly called them "chankoro," meaning "Qing's slaves." Manchu rule of China finally ended in 1912, but it's been well documented that for years afterward many Han Chinese were still terrified to cut their "queue" in fear of possible retribution by their former Manchu masters.

Pic below: Chink mongrel sporting a queue haircut

1 Like

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by OK2NVME: 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
Take a look at a topographic map of China and see how flat and open the heartland is. China is begging to be invaded. Historically, China was the most invaded region in the world and the Chinese were the most subjugated people in the world. Despite outnumbering all their enemies, the Chinese were raped and massacred a myriad of times by a multitude of different foreign ethnicities. Even the Tibetans laid waste to China and sacked its capital. Never once having experienced a single moment of freedom in thousands of years, whether due to enslavement by foreigners or oppression and exploitation by their own central governments, the Chinese are an eternal slave race whose "national character" was described by Lu Xun as "a blend of fawning obsequiousness and slavish submission to power." Despite being the world's largest population, the Chinese have historically been and continue to be the most subservient people in the world, like slaves who are incapable of independent thought and action.

Haku Zynkyoku-san is 100% correct. The original Chinese don't exist anymore. In fact, they stopped existing more than 1500 years ago. 95% of chinks call themselves "Han Chinese." It's a catchall term for all the chinks who've been mongrelized to the point of no return.

The modern Chinese are the mystery meat of the human race and their gene pool is a giant contaminated cum rag that repeatedly absorbed huge gobs of impure barbarian semen for ages. "Barbarians" were considered niggers by the Chinese. Imagine being enslaved, raped and mongrelized by niggers for more than 1000 years. That's what happened to China. The Chinese suffered so much pain and hardship for so long that they degenerated into a soulless bug people, jaded and desensitized to the point of being devoid of all morality and human emotion.

China has the most tumultuous and tragic history in the world. Don't be fooled by Chinese nationalists and propagandists who try to whitewash and glorify Chinese history.

2 Likes

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by OK2NVME: 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I remember watching one harvard university lecture, where the former boss of the IMF (Dominique Strauss-Kahn ) was talking about the rise of a new power called China, damn we are in 2020 and china is damn rising fast

Dominique Strauss Kahn is Jewish and he was just relaying their agenda .

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
OK2NVME:

Dominique Strauss Kahn is Jewish and he was just relaying their agenda .

Damn, funny how they drove another jew out of power
Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
OK2NVME:
Take a look at a topographic map of China and see how flat and open the heartland is. China is begging to be invaded. Historically, China was the most invaded region in the world and the Chinese were the most subjugated people in the world. Despite outnumbering all their enemies, the Chinese were raped and massacred a myriad of times by a multitude of different foreign ethnicities. Even the Tibetans laid waste to China and sacked its capital. Never once having experienced a single moment of freedom in thousands of years, whether due to enslavement by foreigners or oppression and exploitation by their own central governments, the Chinese are an eternal slave race whose "national character" was described by Lu Xun as "a blend of fawning obsequiousness and slavish submission to power." Despite being the world's largest population, the Chinese have historically been and continue to be the most subservient people in the world, like slaves who are incapable of independent thought and action.

Haku Zynkyoku-san is 100% correct. The original Chinese don't exist anymore. In fact, they stopped existing more than 1500 years ago. 95% of chinks call themselves "Han Chinese." It's a catchall term for all the chinks who've been mongrelized to the point of no return.

The modern Chinese are the mystery meat of the human race and their gene pool is a giant contaminated cum rag that repeatedly absorbed huge gobs of impure barbarian semen for ages. "Barbarians" were considered niggers by the Chinese. Imagine being enslaved, raped and mongrelized by niggers for more than 1000 years. That's what happened to China. The Chinese suffered so much pain and hardship for so long that they degenerated into a soulless bug people, jaded and desensitized to the point of being devoid of all morality and human emotion.

China has the most tumultuous and tragic history in the world. Don't be fooled by Chinese nationalists and propagandists who try to whitewash and glorify Chinese history.

Damn.

1 Like

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by OK2NVME: 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Damn, funny how they drove another jew out of power

Micheal Jackson is credited with adding a new verb to the English language which was part of his lyrics in his mega hit "Don't care about us".

He used the phrase Jew me in his lyrics.

Hit me
Kill me
Jew me

The Jew will Jew another Jew if given the chance .
Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by OK2NVME: 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Damn.
The Jew has finally settled for a chinko golem that will dissapoint him like their chinko virus which they unleashed on the world .

2 Likes

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
OK2NVME:

Micheal Jackson is credited with adding a new verb to the English language which was part of his lyrics in his mega hit "Don't care about us".

He used the phrase Jew me in his lyrics.

Hit me
Kill me
Jew me

The Jew will Jew another Jew if given the chance .

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
OK2NVME:

The Jew has finally settled for a chinko golem that will dissapoint him like their chinko virus which they unleashed on the world .

It seems trump was a stumbling block to the progressive jews ambitions of bringing communism into America, maybe that is why they unleashed coronavirus on US

They were having the best economy of all time, now came the coronavirus everything tanked.

It seems, it is an attempt to make Biden win by all means

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 10-year Quarrel With Kalu Is Officially Over - T.A. Orji / Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja / Popular Ife Prince, Adedoyin Arrested Over Mysterious Death Of OAU Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.