Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO (2180 Views)

Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi / DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO / WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Will Not Win – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ngozi To Move On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by OK2NVME: 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

It seems trump was a stumbling block to the progressive jews ambitions of bringing communism into America, maybe that is why they unleashed coronavirus on US

They were having the best economy of all time, now came the coronavirus everything tanked.

It seems, it is an attempt to make Biden win by all means

Now you seeing the bigger picture .

BLM is a Marxist organization headed by two black lesbain marxists who are funded by George Soros (a Jew), the DNC and the Chinese communist party.

1 Like

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
OK2NVME:

Now you seeing the bigger picture .

BLM is a Marxist organization headed by two black lesbain marxists who are funded by George Soros (a Jew), the DNC and the Chinese communist party.

I know that black lives matter is a Marxist organization and it is funded by george soro, i even heard that a Nigerian is among the founders, this is dangerous.

A possible movement can arise here. I noticed some of the donations to fund the protest in Nigeria were organized by mostly women who schooled in the US

2 Likes

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by OK2NVME: 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I know that black lives matter is a Marxist organization and it is funded by george soro, i even heard that a Nigerian is among the founders, this is dangerous.

A possible movement can arise here. I noticed some of the donations to fund the protest in Nigeria were organized by mostly women who schooled in the US

See this thread on my warnings regarding the EndSars protests and how it aligns with the globalist take over

https://www.nairaland.com/6189564/endsars-cia-color-revolution-towards
Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
Oro pesi je, So in short, Some Jews are planning to displace another set of Jews in the world power quest.
Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by OK2NVME: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
DeejaywonDJ1:
Oro pesi je, So in short, Some Jews are planning to displace another set of Jews in the world power quest.

World Jewry is united in enslaving and ruling the world.
Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
OK2NVME:

See this thread on my warnings regarding the EndSars protests and how it aligns with the globalist take over

https://www.nairaland.com/6189564/endsars-cia-color-revolution-towards

I have read it.

Some people don't understand that when you protest especially on developing economy like Nigeria, you are actually giving up your rights gradually

2 Likes

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
DeejaywonDJ1:

There are different type of jews but in politics, there is the secular jews who believe in liberalism aka communism and take it like a religion and there are the americanized and conservative jews.

Different ideologies are fighting against each other
Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by OK2NVME: 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I have read it.

Some people don't understand that when you protest especially on developing economy like Nigeria, you are actually giving up your rights gradually

That's the Dialectic plan at play

Chaos to crisis to precipitate change that you want.
Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
OK2NVME:

That's the Dialectic plan at play

Chaos to crisis to precipitate change that you want.

How do we prevent this radical take over?

These secular jews are not smiling, they will continue their plans from generations to generations.

I personally dislike communists and marxists because of the number of deaths and poverty that do occur in countries that practiced it.
Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by OK2NVME: 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

How do we prevent this radical take over?

These secular jews are not smiling, they will continue their plans from generations to generations.

I personally dislike communists and marxists because of the number of deaths and poverty that do occur in countries that practiced it.

There is no such thing as a secular jew.

All Jews are Jews until they embrace Christianity and they are cut off

Secularism is the Jew's taqqiya when it is impossible to hide his Jewish origins.

Karl Marx invented Atheism to hide his Jewish origins.

He was decended from a long line of Rabbis dating back to Caiphas (the head of the Sanhedrian that tried and condemned Jesus).

Communism and Marxism are indistinguishable from Talmudic Judaism as they draw their world view and agenda from there

To put an end to Communism one would have to put an end to Judaism just as if you want to see an end to violent Islamist terrorism , one must destroy Sunni Wahabbism.

Hitler knew this and that's why he expelled them from Germany and areas Germany occupied during the war.

You must be familiar with the popularized quote of "all Muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are muslims".

The original quote has communist in place of Terrorist and Jews in place of Muslims and is originally from Hitler himself.

1 Like

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
OK2NVME:

There is no such thing as a secular jew.

All Jews are Jews until they embrace Christianity and they are cut off

Secularism is the Jew's taqqiya when it is impossible to hide his Jewish origins.

Karl Marx invented Atheism to hide his Jewish origins.

He was decended from a long line of Rabbis dating back to Caiphas (the head of the Sanhedrian that tried and condemned Jesus).

Communism and Marxism are indistinguishable from Talmudic Judaism as they draw their world view and agenda from there

To put an end to Communism one would have to put an end to Judaism just as if you want to see an end to violent Islamist terrorism , one must destroy Sunni Wahabbism.

Hitler knew this and that's why he expelled them from Germany and areas Germany occupied during the war.

You must be familiar with the popularized quote of "all Muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are muslims".

The original quote has communist in place of Terrorist and Jews in place of Muslims and is originally from Hitler himself.

I think it will be hard to put an end to Judaism since it is a religion with root but i understand what you meant.

Jews can not embrace christianity or they will be excommunicated, it is like being an infidel.

Personally, i dont have any grudges against Judaism but my grudges is against the international bankers who mostly consist of jews and who sponsor revolution just to profit from it.

I remember watching, the fight against communism in 40s in America, now the thing which they fought against is coming to bite them, it seems the Americans allow it to grow now they are infuriated every hook and corners of the democratic party, trying hard to create communism in America.

If Donald Trump wins, there will likely a civil war or a protest from his inauguration till the end of his tenure all sponsored by George soros

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by OK2NVME: 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I think it will be hard to put an end to Judaism since it is a religion with root but i understand what you meant.

Jews can not embrace christianity or they will be excommunicated, it is like being an infidel.

Personally, i dont have any grudges against Judaism but my grudges is against the international bankers who mostly consist of jews and who sponsor revolution just to profit from it.

I remember watching, the fight against communism in 40s in America, now the thing which they fought against is coming to bite them, it seems the Americans allow it to grow now they are infuriated every hook and corners of the democratic party, trying hard to create communism in America.

If Donald Trump wins, there will likely a civil war or a protest from his inauguration till the end of his tenure all sponsored by George soros

There has always been a war in America between Nationalists vs internationalists.

The freemanson lodge is the festering ground of communism disguised to the idiotic members as Pax Americana.

I have no pity for America

Once a nation founded by freemen they let themselves to be enslaved by Jewish money .

England is already dead and buried and Rothschild has given leave of notice to Prince Charles that he wants an end of the Monarchy when his mommy finally kicks the bucket .

America deserves everything it is going through.

1 Like

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
OK2NVME:

There has always been a war in America between Nationalists vs internationalists.

The freemanson lodge is the festering ground of communism disguised to the idiotic members as Pax Americana.

I have no pity for America

Once a nation founded by freemen they let themselves to be enslaved by Jewish money .

England is already dead and buried and Rothschild has given leave of notice to Prince Charles that he wants an end of the Monarchy when his mommy finally kicks the bucket .

America deserves everything it is going through.

You need to have pity on America.

If America is destroyed by communism, the after effects will be felt down in Africa especially the biggest black country in the world.

Many Nigerians study in US universities, i am already seeing their game plan, some are already preaching Trump is a racist, white supremacists, gay rights and all sorts of garbage.

They are extending their radical ideas here to Africa. This is dangerous, i don't know if the government is alert or just sleeping.

There needs to be awakening of mind to see the idea and the dangers of liberalism aka communism.

1 Like

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by OK2NVME: 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You need to have pity on America.

If America is destroyed by communism, the after effects will be felt down in Africa especially the biggest black country in the world.

Many Nigerians study in US universities, i am already seeing their game plan, some are already preaching Trump is a racist, white supremacists, gay rights and all sorts of garbage.

They are extending their radical ideas here to Africa. This is dangerous, i don't know if the government is alert or just sleeping.

There needs to be awakening of mind to see the idea and the dangers of liberalism aka communism.

We are back to pre WW2 America. 50% supported Germany and the rest were decieved by Jewish propaganda , Jewish bought and paid for politicians and the American envagelical movement that sees Jews as an ally to defend at all cost.

America is no different now than back then only thing is there is another Andrew Jackson in the form of Trump in the WH unlike the freemason Rosevelt.

It doesn't matter if Trump wins or loses.

He wins, we get a few months or a year or two before he is either impeached again (successfully) or they kill him.

Mind you, these same Jews have their whole dirty hands around the assassination of JFK. From the Jewish Texas business men that invited JFK to Texas and who changed the president's motorcade to pass through the Texas library route to Jack Ruby (a Jew too) who took out the patsy Lee Harvey Oswald. They have killed an American president , staged an attack on a US naval ship off the coast of Israel and conducted the worst terrorist attack on US soil (,9/11)

They will not stop until Americans put a stop to them.

1 Like

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
OK2NVME:

We are back to pre WW2 America. 50% supported Germany and the rest were decieved by Jewish propaganda , Jewish bought and paid for politicians and the American envagelical movement that sees Jews as an ally to defend at all cost.

America is no different now than back then only thing is there is another Andrew Jackson in the form of Trump in the WH unlike the freemason Rosevelt.

It doesn't matter if Trump wins or loses.

He wins, we get a few months or a year or two before he is either impeached again (successfully) or they kill him.

Mind you, these same Jews have their whole dirty hands around the assassination of JFK. From the Jewish Texas business men that invited JFK to Texas and who changed the president's motorcade to pass through the Texas library route to Jack Ruby (a Jew too) who took out the patsy Lee Harvey Oswald. They have killed an American president , staged an attack on a US naval ship off the coast of Israel and conducted the worst terrorist attack on US soil (,9/11)

They will not stop until Americans put a stop to them.

Interesting.

I never used to believe in conspiracy theory until i read three books

1--animal farm
2-the protocol
3-the international jews by henry ford.

I also started seeing the outrageous censorship bt the anti defamation league, forcing social media to be censored

Then i saw the buying of financial startups by Jewish corporations in every corner of the earth. The main reason is to deplatform and financially ruin people that don't agree with them.

1 Like

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by OK2NVME: 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Interesting.

I never used to believe in conspiracy theory until i read three books

1--animal farm
2-the protocol
3-the international jews by henry ford.

I also started seeing the outrageous censorship bt the anti defamation league, forcing social media to be censored

Then i saw the buying of financial startups by Jewish corporations in every corner of the earth. The main reason is to deplatform and financially ruin people that don't agree with them.

https://archive.org/details/TheGulagArchipelago-Threevolumes/The-gulag-Archipelago__vol1__I-II__Solzhenitsyn
Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by OK2NVME: 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by thatsleepboy1: 12:08am On Oct 31, 2020
WOW WOW WOW I JUST GOT ENLIGHTENED BY THIS TOPIC AND TBVH I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THESE THEORIES BEFORE. NL is really a great place to be
Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by OK2NVME: 6:28am On Oct 31, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Those ones just wanted their money to sign up on Communist indoctrinating classes thinking they are getting an education .

The Jews have since taken over American campuses and it wasn't due to any academic prowess of theirs but rather through Jewish bribes.

I will post a link here on Cultural Marxism and the Frankfiurt School and you will see how these despicable Jews infiltrated the Academia in the US in the 30's and by the 60s through 70s they hatched the hippie generation

That generation of hippies always without fail viote Democrats, support LGBT , want decriminalization of drugs, pro abortion, pro feminist and all the commie woke bs you can throw in.

That crowd of hippies are now in power in the US and the EU and you can see how they are destroying their own society
Re: Why They Want Ngozi To Head The WTO by OK2NVME: 6:30am On Oct 31, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Is An Igbo Town - Daily Times 1956 / Buhari And Tinubu Wearing Face Masks Sitting Apart But Removed It When Together / The Brutal Words Of "Richard Smith", About Africans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.