Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,828 members, 7,806,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster (4019 Views)

Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room / I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by americaninja1: 9:50am On Oct 30, 2020
This is how thousands of people got scammed by Ayobami to the tune of over 2 billion, using his fraudulent platform CRYPTOSILV AND NAIRASTORE INVESTMENT PLATFORM, which promises 35% ROI.
I was introduced to the platform around July, www.cryptosilv.com, he assured investors that the platform is licensed by CBN, EFCC and investment fund is also insured.
I Invested N155,000 and N1,100 ,000
N155,000.
N5,000 5th of August, 2020
N15,000 4th of August, 2020
N135,000 6th of August, 2020.
N1,100,000 31st of July, 2020
Paid To his Bank name: UBA.
Account name: Ayobami Adeniyi Samuuel
Account number: 2058265156.
Zenith
Ayobami Adeniyi
We started hearing stories when d ROI got due. He withdrew all the money from his bank accounts (I confirmed from an inside source)and deactivated his Facebook account.
Scammer phone number: 07067853458,
Accomplice: victor Adeniyi
Accomplice2: Gbenga Abiodun Adeniyi
Accomplice3: Titilayo Abiodun Adeniyi
I have officially reported to my bank.
This is his details and picture.
Kindly report the scammers if seen,
Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by americaninja1: 9:53am On Oct 30, 2020
Picture of accomplices

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by americaninja1: 9:57am On Oct 30, 2020
More

Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by americaninja1: 10:02am On Oct 30, 2020
Evidence of payment

Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by Federalmike: 10:06am On Oct 30, 2020
Bleep
Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by Kabila64: 10:07am On Oct 30, 2020
Never invest in any Ponzi scheme in your life again. Let alone a Nigeria Ponzi scheme.

5 Likes

Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by 2cribz: 10:12am On Oct 30, 2020
Lol. Family of scammers. Dem for don share your money since. Ponzi schemes are shiiittt mann.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by americaninja1: 10:24am On Oct 30, 2020
Evidence of payment 2
Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by americaninja1: 10:30am On Oct 30, 2020
He said he trades in cryptocurrency..
Kabila64:
Never invest in any Ponzi scheme in your life again. Let alone a Nigeria Ponzi scheme.
Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 30, 2020
report him to the police
nairaland is not a police station
Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by nneka97224: 11:30am On Oct 30, 2020
Lol. Family of scammers. Dem for don share your money since. Ponzi schemes are shiiittt mann.....
Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by azelab: 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kindly secure a lawyer to get you a court order and report him to efcc.

Or firstly report him to efcc, i promise you will surely get your money back.

Less I forget, report him to consumer protection department of CBN .

If you need more information on how to go about it kindly let me know.

But don't be depressed, you will get your money back if follow the right process.

5 Likes

Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by IMAMofWAR: 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
azelab:

But don't be depressed, you will get your money back if follow the right process.
story for the gods, the money don go

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by americaninja1: 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
azelab:

thanks brother..I will get in touch with you.
Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by Shoflexb(m): 7:57am On Nov 03, 2020
This guy is a real fraudster

His generation will not know peace until he pays our money

Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by Shoflexb(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2020
This guy has really paid his dues with the commissioner of police in Akure

God will punish you and your generation

Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by Vhickypen001: 10:07am On Nov 03, 2020
The man named Ayobami ADENIYI Samuel, the CEO of Nairastore and Cryptosilv has allegedly scammed thousands of Nigerians of their hard earned money. Ayobami who claimed to be a crypto currency trader, encouraged innocent minds to invest in his company with the promise of monthly 35% ROI. This man started to fail his Investors at the end of August 2020, with several promises to refund investors' capital at the worst case scenario.

Unfortunately, Ayobami failed to deliver and stand by his words, leaving several lives miserable and indebted. I personally have over #5,000,000 investment with his company.

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by ethickar: 10:10am On Nov 03, 2020
Yes am a victim, even my wife is also a victim. Adeniyi Ayobami Samuel is a Fraudster. People should beware of him. This fraudster must be brought to book

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by nedekid: 10:16am On Nov 03, 2020
americaninja1:
He said he trades in cryptocurrency..
A
And you believed? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by nedekid: 10:18am On Nov 03, 2020
Vhickypen001:
The man named Ayobami ADENIYI Samuel, the CEO of Nairastore and Cryptosilv has allegedly scammed thousands of Nigerians of their hard earned money. Ayobami who claimed to be a crypto currency trader, encouraged innocent minds to invest in his company with the promise of monthly 35% ROI. This man started to fail his Investors at the end of August 2020, with several promises to refund investors' capital at the worst case scenario.

Unfortunately, Ayobami failed to deliver and stand by his words, leaving several lives miserable and indebted. I personally have over #5,000,000 investment with his company.
5m
He has bought benz shocked
Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by nedekid: 10:19am On Nov 03, 2020
Shoflexb:
This guy is a real fraudster

His generation will not know peace until he pays our money
How can you see someone like this and think he even knows what crypto means?

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by PlanetSide: 11:27am On Nov 03, 2020
AYOBAMI, CEO of Nairastore and Cryptosilv is a FRAUDSTER

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by Pepeye009: 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
americaninja1:
This is how thousands of people got scammed by Ayobami to the tune of over 2 billion, using his fraudulent platform CRYPTOSILV AND NAIRASTORE INVESTMENT PLATFORM, which promises 35% ROI.
I was introduced to the platform around July, www.cryptosilv.com, he assured investors that the platform is licensed by CBN, EFCC and investment fund is also insured.
N155,000.
Zenith
Ayobami Adeniyi
We started hearing stories when d ROI got due. He withdrew all the money from his bank accounts (I confirmed from an inside source)and deactivated his Facebook account.
08095963634, 08133070315
Really sorry for this devilish act by this so called Ayobami, but do you know you are hurting someone else right now, one of the number you posted belongs to someone that knows nothing about all these and he has being receiving calls from different people since morning, it was one of the callers that directed us to this page saying this was where she got the number and she apologized...please I’m begging you go through your post and make necessary corrections, I’m trying to email you but it’s not going through...I’m referring to the number that ends with “15”
Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by AskProf: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
americaninja1:
N155,000.
Zenith
Ayobami Adeniyi
08095963634, 08133070315

Are those figures real or typo?

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by tiagal06: 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
I dont really know much about this Adeniyi of a guy neither have I heard about cryptpsliv of a thing

The only ish now is the fact that a very close friend of mine number got added to the number put for the scammers thingy..which is really a very expensive mix up.imagine getting called nd been chatted up for something you have no idea about...its very disturbing..his phone has been buzzing from both text messages and calls even WhatsApp messages..

I dont what brought about this mix up but the number is 08133070315 and I can vouch for cos have known him all my life..This is a rebuttal, he doesn't know them and neither has he ever heard of them. So please confirm details well before posting..and please make corrections

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by Bossdaddy01: 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
The Number "08133070315" added amidst the listed number is a complete mix up as the owner of that number is my friend and he has been receiving disturbing and life threatening calls. He does not in any way have connection with this Cryptosilv company. Please make due corrections ASAP as it it detrimental to his image and the brand he stands for. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by Oryza1: 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
I don't know anything about nairastore or whatever they call it, but the owner of this number ( 08133070315) is not in any form affiliated with them. He's my good friend and i know him well, pls and pls always confirmed your info before putting it here, thanks i remain Oryza
Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by andyanders: 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
nedekid:

How can you see someone like this and think he even knows what crypto means?
Exactly. How can any sane man invest such amount of money mare looking at the guy, I cannot hand over my #1k, expecting to get anything back. His outward appearance alone doesn't look like someone with #50k in his a/c.

Op, it was greed that pushed u into it.

2 Likes

Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by andyanders: 11:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
tiagal06:
I dont really know much about this Adeniyi of a guy neither have I heard about cryptpsliv of a thing

The only ish now is the fact that a very close friend of mine number got added to the number put for the scammers thingy..which is really a very expensive mix up.imagine getting called nd been chatted up for something you have no idea about...its very disturbing..his phone has been buzzing from both text messages and calls even WhatsApp messages..

I dont what brought about this mix up but the number is 08133070315 and I can vouch for cos have known him all my life..This is a rebuttal, he doesn't know them and neither has he ever heard of them. So please confirm details well before posting..and please make corrections
To bad. Op should be penalized if actually a mistake by him. The owner of the number can sue him to court for defarmation of his person.
Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by devilmaycry: 11:33am On Nov 04, 2020
the whole thing looks like a setup to defame someone...

simple facts

most persons complaining of been scammed created their account this month or not long

having a mixed number...for what reason exactly

the numbers don't add up...5m and 1m plus for an online ponzi scheme in this age ...wen most person have learnt their lessons from MMM and d likes...

the way and manner the sect is (growing business)...its debatable op and his crew had a business gone wrong with the supposed scammer and re trying every possible way to tarnish his image

las las sha

I might be wrong ...

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:37am On Nov 04, 2020
who was there when u are doing the business together
now you have been scamed u are now complaining please bear ur cross by your self jare ....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2pac Shakur Spotted In Latest CCTV Footage ~PICTURED~ / Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) / See What This Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating On Him (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.